This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning

Topic » Jury Questioning

4570 days 22 hours ago
brittyxx
Britty - Is there something you did the others didn't? Is it worth voting for you?

I'm not going to sit here and bullshit you...so no I didn't do anything others didn't do. Unless you count loyalty?

Again, i'm reading all of this shit and it seems people still think...or at least Sarge still thinks I didn't make decisions....I spoke up many times to Sarge and Lea about who I wanted to vote out, but I only had one fucking vote and you always had other ideas...what the hell did you want me to do? Throw a hissy fit everytime cuz I didn't get my way? I don't understand what more you wanted from me. I tried at every challenge I was at, I talked strategy and did what I had to do.

I'll admit I didn't talk to everyone. It's because I wasn't aligned with them and I didn't wanna waste my time bullshitting and being friendly when we weren't together and it would all probably be lies anyways, lmao.

And Milk, as for is it worth voting for me? That's up to you. I can't answer that. I think it would be.

Let's really sum it up here.

We have me, who everyone says followed Lea but didn't....

We have Josh, who everyone says followed Sarge and pretty much did....

And we have Sarge who didn't follow and back stabbed you, John, Lea, etc...
4570 days 20 hours ago
bingo21
I've received all 7 votes, you have until Wednesday 7pm to change them.
4570 days 20 hours ago
brittyxx
gl sarge and josh <3

see ya'll on wednesday. i'm sure sarge is winning this though. =p
4570 days 20 hours ago
sarge455
Gl Britty and Josh <3

Its been a crazy season. I dont know about winning or not but I will respect all the jurors decision. We all made a great game. Even with the drama that comes with this I still came out with a couple really good friends and glad I got to know them.
4570 days 18 hours ago
joshg222
GL Britty and Sarge!!!

I am pretty sure that either Britty or Sarge is going to win this. Everybody said that I just followed Sarge. There is a 1% chance that I will win this.
4570 days 17 hours ago
sarge455
Josh and Britty I really enjoyed playing the game with both of you. Please if not already add me as a friend. I consider you both friends.
4570 days 17 hours ago
Milkisgood
Josh - The first time I voted you out, I did that because you wanted me out.

Did Sarge tell you that story? Because I voted for 41288 in that tribal and  didn't ever think of writing your name down
4570 days 17 hours ago
joshg222
No he did not tell me that story
4570 days 16 hours ago
Leacroft
I am just going to tell this jury, whether I am voting for Britty or not What you guys are doing to her right now is complete BS. These people are in the FINALS I am in the JURY Cut the whole "following lea" theory out now because if that was the case everyone that "followed" me would have been simultaneously voted out after I was which was not the case. Britty and I worked as EQUALS so stop saying she followed me because now ppl are making it seem like if she does not win it is because I talked to much, or was to big of a threat so it looked like i was the "Head bitch on the island" CUT IT OUT!
There is no proof that she followed me like there is livid proof that josh followed sarge.
Just want to get this crap stated from now because it is like everytime i say britty never followed me you guys seem to have a stick stuck in your ears :$
4570 days 9 hours ago
brittyxx
lolll, thanks Lea! <3 Love you boo!
4570 days 6 hours ago
SweetRem
lol go lea!!! <3
4570 days 6 hours ago
SweetRem
hey britty , ive got a question for you?
who played the worst game strategically on the jury,?
4570 days ago
brittyxx
Worst game strategically....hmmmmm

John. I apologized for all my harsh words and such, and I still don't know if he was ever truly after me, but from what I heard from many people is that he tried way too hard with the game talk and to be good with everyone.
4569 days 20 hours ago
johnoliver96
Um britty this is no way to win mt vote. you falsely accused me of shit and then you sit there Verizon it.
4569 days 18 hours ago
brittyxx
Um John, I didn't expect your vote anyways. And I apologized for all that shit.

I'm just saying you tried too hard with the game talk when your head was on the chopping block. You were scrambling. All i'm pointing out is that you might have had a shot if you didn't scramble like that.

I don't see why you are getting all bent out of shape?

open group

Survivor Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!