This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Ponderosa

Topic » Ponderosa

4585 days 12 hours ago
Milkisgood
Sarge has a negative 5% chance at getting my vote :)

This is the 3rd group game he's had something to do with my elimination...

4th if you count I was voted out twice this season... both times because of him -.-
4585 days 10 hours ago
Leacroft
Lol hopefully he prays that he is not in anymore games with me in the next 2-3 years because omg I would make it a living HELL!
4585 days 7 hours ago
johnoliver96
I hate this I shuld have kept matty and got rid of sarge. WE had an alliance of 5 so I stuck to it. however sarge played me dirty :/
4585 days 5 hours ago
johnoliver96
makes a steak. *sits next to lea and milk and eats* fills trough with grass. enjoy your food mittens.
4585 days 4 hours ago
Leacroft
LMFAO!
I cannot believe sweetrem is taking his side because he saved her once but i was with her for like 8 damn tribals! This is really pathetic. I am totally done with her if she is gonna continue this :/ She claims that she does not know alot of what is going on in this game so how is she finding it so easy to go against the person that she new longer -.- very pathetic!
4585 days 2 hours ago
johnoliver96
lea its time we forgave sarge. It was a good move taking you out cause hands down you would have won. Lets start respect some good game play here.
4585 days 2 hours ago
Leacroft
noone said I dont think it was a good game move but the way he pulled it by making me look bad wont get any respect.
4584 days 19 hours ago
Mittens
Hey Lea :o
4584 days 17 hours ago
bingo21
5th member of the jury ..... yingyang
4584 days 15 hours ago
johnoliver96
hi ying you can head over to the field with mittens
4584 days 14 hours ago
Leacroft
Hi mittens and hey Ying
4582 days 2 hours ago
bingo21
6th member of the jury ..... eshy
4582 days 2 hours ago
Milkisgood
shocker, the floater is here.

Lol well Josh has my vote right now
Then Sweet
Then Britty

Sarge will never get my vote :)
4582 days 2 hours ago
Leacroft
well hello ms. Eshy --.-- what was your strategy in the game??? :P
4582 days 1 hour ago
johnoliver96
^ expect to be taken to final 2 by sarge perhaps :P

open group

Survivor Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!