This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Ponderosa

Topic » Ponderosa

4586 days 4 hours ago
johnoliver96
i forget now. but you didnt here any. apparently you did.
4586 days 4 hours ago
Milkisgood
The first thing Sarge said to me...

"Let's bury the hatchet"

-.- yeah right he always pulls this crap

He even got me voted off BENLINUS' Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains... FIRST!

God the next group game I play with him... no I will not let him get past the first tribal council -.-
4586 days 4 hours ago
Leacroft
Wait a sec let me think back LOOL:
well the only one I could think of is when it was said that you seem to be nicer to ppl after they have been voted off and you are still in the game.

*awkwardly points to myself saying i said that*
ROOOOFFFLLL hey it was an opinion okay!
4586 days 4 hours ago
johnoliver96
I was right about everything but lea made me out to be a super villain gosh
4586 days 4 hours ago
Leacroft
HEYY HEYY HEYY!
That was the only thing i said and it was to sarge! Lol it is not that bad! you are nicer to ppl after they are eliminated. nothing to bad about it. and I bet there was much more things SARGE said that made you look much worse. I am still innocent!
4586 days 4 hours ago
johnoliver96
Sarge made up a whole lot i stayed loyal
4586 days 4 hours ago
Leacroft
I was probably the one of the most honest in this game so i do not get where he is going saying I lied LOOL. I told ppl str8 up what I thought of them and John you are my witness after whizzy was eliminated and a totally went bazurk on you not caring if you got me out next HAHA! The closest I was to lying was when one of my allies were supposed to go and I never told them who we were voting for.
4586 days 4 hours ago
johnoliver96
I was always loyal until sarge started playing me dirty then I had to do something but sarge used you to control the sheep. then cut you loose. well played on his part
4586 days 4 hours ago
Leacroft
Hey YOU GUYS are also the reason I am here! had you (glares at john) not come up with the whole sheep extravaganza noone would know I was running everyone at camp (except britty and sweetrem)
4586 days 4 hours ago
johnoliver96
well had you voted out sarge when I told you too both of us would be in the game. I told you he plays people
4586 days 4 hours ago
Leacroft
psssht that is total B.S. John HAHA :pp you know had I gotten sarge ut when you told me too I would have been gone next since I would like cuss at you at every tribal council. Imagine how stale the tribals are gonna be now o.O Without John so he cannot unravel everyones plans o.O without Milk to display how much he hates sarge lool, and without me having to whore every question possible and end up speaking my mind so much I gain a new enemy every single time tribal ends. *sigh* It is all up to britty and sarge to bring the drama now.
#team britty on that one ROFL!
4586 days 4 hours ago
johnoliver96
Team britty ftw. no vile rats. no vile rat lickers.
4586 days 4 hours ago
Leacroft
See now Sarge is gonna get her out because you displayed that you want her to win. only proving that My comment about taking the weaker to the end was correct :P
4586 days 4 hours ago
johnoliver96
OH yeah ah well I'm not voting sarge anyway based on principle
4586 days 4 hours ago
Leacroft
Lool he cost me a win so he has a 22% chance of getting my vote
leaving my other 88% to everyone including ... eshy ---.---

open group

Survivor Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!