This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Ponderosa

Topic » Ponderosa

4586 days 10 hours ago
Mittens
John, I was not Leacroft's 'Sheep'. As I already said, Leacroft was one of the girls I talked to the least.
4585 days 23 hours ago
johnoliver96
well ok but you still got voted out
4584 days 17 hours ago
Milkisgood
I already revealed their f4 alliance lol :P
4584 days 9 hours ago
johnoliver96
yeah I know grrr milk you should have listened to me when I made the deal to get sarge out :P
4583 days 22 hours ago
bingo21
4th member of jury ........... leacroft
4583 days 22 hours ago
Leacroft
What did i say... To those of you who thought they were smart asses and said I was running the game look who your new juror is!
4583 days 18 hours ago
johnoliver96
wow didnt expect to be seeing you here
4583 days 18 hours ago
johnoliver96
and lea you were the leader of the girls for a while good move by sarge to turn on you
4583 days 18 hours ago
Leacroft
LOOOL I guess we still do not understand that I am in ponderosa and the girls I supposedly ruled are still in the damn game XD
4583 days 18 hours ago
johnoliver96
well props to sarge he is one damn good pupetmaster
4583 days 17 hours ago
Leacroft
lool puppet master I like that XD yes he is the puppet master now lool he has dethrowned me
4583 days 17 hours ago
johnoliver96
yeah he has. I never actually considered him one of your sheep. that mainly consisted of eshy yingyang and brittyx
4583 days 17 hours ago
Milkisgood
Well if you all listened to me this would have never happened xD
4583 days 17 hours ago
Leacroft
o no not britty! Britty was just as controlling as i was except I talked a tad bit more LOOL she was in no way a sheep. the other two... yah maybe
4583 days 17 hours ago
johnoliver96
sarge sarge sarge..

open group

Survivor Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!