This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Ponderosa

Topic » Ponderosa

4583 days 8 hours ago
Milkisgood
If actually anybody listened to me in any one of my rants against sarge you'd know he's really a backstabber... god. everybody thinks he's great until he blindsides them
4583 days 8 hours ago
johnoliver96
I TOLD EVERYONE TO VOTE SARGE AND NO ONE WOULD LISTEN!!! BESIDES MILK
4583 days 8 hours ago
Leacroft
I am apologizing to you milk. check my last comment at tribal ust now. I am SOOO sorry. I guess I thought without thinking of the consequences :/
4583 days 8 hours ago
johnoliver96
Um hello am I chop liver lea ? .-.
4583 days 8 hours ago
Leacroft
LOOOL You said it too but then again you and I were like in a legit WWE cussing battle to see who would win the championship XDD Milk helped the girls you tried to get rid of us while trying to get sarge out with us also XDD LMFAO! But I guess I should have listened to you too John HAHAA!!!!as tough as it is to admit >.>
4583 days 8 hours ago
johnoliver96
^ yay!!!!! but I did kind of try and get you evicteD :P
4583 days 8 hours ago
Milkisgood
First thing i said to everybody "EVICT SARGE"

He even gets me evicted the first time and I when I get back still nobody believes me about him :/

People don't listen to Milk
4583 days 8 hours ago
johnoliver96
um milk you didnt vote sarge when i divised the plan
4583 days 8 hours ago
Leacroft
LOOL john trust me when the teams were still boys vs. girls sarge told me you were gunning for me once merge hit XDD
4583 days 8 hours ago
johnoliver96
Um da you were the puppetmaster
4583 days 8 hours ago
johnoliver96
well maybe not but you were teh goddess. they were like oh lea who shall I votE?
4583 days 8 hours ago
johnoliver96
Lea can you tell me what the rumors spread about me were?
4583 days 8 hours ago
Leacroft
There were none as far as i know o.O
4583 days 8 hours ago
johnoliver96
um there were lots apparently that made me look bad :(
4583 days 8 hours ago
Leacroft
:O what did you hear? Ill tell you if i heard of them or not

open group

Survivor Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!