This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning

Topic » Jury Questioning

3115 days 20 hours ago
BeastBoy
Agreed with om3ga^^ writing played better
3115 days 20 hours ago
Walkerbait27
Thnx omega but I would love 4 u to vote 4 me though Lolz just a thought
3115 days 20 hours ago
Walkerbait27
Please stop brown nosing writing, beast it's sickening
3115 days 20 hours ago
BeastBoy
Nah he ain't voting for you....and you were not apart of the nightmare blindside stop walker
3115 days 20 hours ago
Om3ga
3115 days 20 hours ago
Walkerbait27
I'm sorry beast did you vote for him clam down
3115 days 20 hours ago
Walkerbait27
Calm*
3115 days 20 hours ago
Om3ga
i fake idoled swagger
3115 days 20 hours ago
Walkerbait27
Yes u did !!!
3115 days 20 hours ago
BeastBoy
Yeah I voted writing
3115 days 20 hours ago
Walkerbait27
Idc
3115 days 19 hours ago
Om3ga
Beast GET REKT
3115 days 17 hours ago
Walkerbait27
I'm going to sleep now answering more questions if posted in the morning
3115 days 17 hours ago
NewNightmare7
*Walks up in front of the final 2*

Hello Bitches, been waiting to say this for quite sometime.

Let's start with Walker: Hmm what can I say about the floater who coasted his way to the final 5.....uhh lets start with your fallen comrades shall we? Well 1. They were just horrendous like you did not get your boys together to get out swagger....you were merely a side vote to me, beast and writing and it was my idea to attack him now while we had the chance......2. Your hashtags are just rude like you would do a tributes in a fastings....Honey, this ain't fastings, this is survivor and if you want Jury votes you don't say #CYANever to people unless you want to lose. Anyways you wont get my vote because you are an idiot who never saw the game for what it really was....

Writing: I thought we were great friends but you ended up turning on me because odds are I could have won the game (at least how you quote it) and I'm happy I was sent out for a reason like that but it still hurt because I wouldn't have broken my final 2 with you at all.....I regret giving you my idol because you used it against me (smart move by the way) and its gonna be very tough to give you my vote, but none the less you did play the best game and that's why I'm voting for you, however Im not trusting you ever again after this!

That is all I have to say. Hope all goes horrible for you later in life!

Good luck!
3115 days 16 hours ago
BeastBoy
Yay writing has 3 votes :)

open group

Survivor Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!