This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning

Topic » Jury Questioning

3105 days 23 hours ago
bingo21
Welcome Walkerbait27 and Writinglegend to the final 2 tribal council. The power now shifts to the jury who will vote for the sole survivor.

We'll now bring in the members of the jury: Swagger55, Om3ga, Jake98, NewNightmare7, Nnewman3, Smackdownisblue, and BeastBoy voted out at last tribal council.

Final 2 you may each make an opening statement. The jury members can either make comments or ask questions, there is no limit to the amount they do or don't say. Once you have decided who to vote for please mail me your vote for the sole survivor.
3105 days 23 hours ago
Walkerbait27
Jury Opening Statement:

So I came into this game not knowing a single person in this game and so I knew I had my work cut out for me. The first half of this game was not as easy as it seemed even though we kept losing and voting off weak inactive members I.e Micky, Jkjk, Harry and Anoreoz. But as soon as each one left I knew that the target on my back grew and so it did as next tribal it was between me and pickle and just 1 vote was the difference between me getting voted out (one of the few times I actually trusted beast, basically after this every tribal you told me it was they're gunning for me and told me who to vote for, which I had to because I didn't have anyone else). The tribal just b4 merge was the hardest as I had to decide between beast and hunter (at this point beast was giving me so much bullshit I just voted hunter soz bud)

Then the merge came and I knew we had a huge uphill battle (what I didn't know at that moment was beast and writing were working together) so i gathered my army of 3 told us to stick strong and that's exactly what we did. After blindsiding swagger I was sure one of us was next but no I actually got my 2 men and writing and nightmare and got rid of who I wanted omega. So I had the majority right now. It wasn't easy though aswell trying to make sure my boys were safe and the other tribe didn't get together again to vote us out because it was still 4-3 but as the survivor gods would have it Jake was trying to vote me out so I turned my boys and writing and nightmare against him. Next tribal was a disaster we were so divided that smack had tied with nightmare and so I rallied the troops once again to get rid of immunity threat (and my original target) nightmare.
The tribal Newman and beast tied I wanted beast out so bad because at this point I had figured out he and writing had a mutual understanding and were together sadly when it tied I couldn't get smack to flip with me and writing tricked me into voting beast and so Newman went home. So I pretended like writing voted for beast even though I knew he didn't fully trust me. (Fuck you both at this point)

So f4 tribal came and it was all or nothing I had multiple messages from writing and beast to show smack in order to gain his trust so I knew I was safe but that wasn't all I knew beast and smack would tie and I was praying smack could pull it off because I knew these 2 would take each other no matter what they said (please don't think I'm an idiot, y'all weren't as good as you thought) so when the final immunity challenge I knew I had to pull of the win and did!!!!!

I just hope I made a better decision than I thought I did although at the end of the day it's just a game I'm not gonna commit suicide because I got 2nd place please in bingos survivor it means I get a second chance (HOPEFULLY!!!!)

Oh and don't forget to check out what I said bout you in fallen comrades
3105 days 23 hours ago
Walkerbait27
Oh and jury please send me your questions too just in case I miss them here it might get hectic in this forum
3105 days 22 hours ago
Writinglegend
I will be posting my statement later today, in a couple of hours, and will be disproving some of the things Walker said about me being a simple pawn for him (I would argue it's reversed) while explaining the true complexity of my game and why I deserve to win. Please look out for that today, thanks.
3105 days 22 hours ago
Walkerbait27
Bring it on!!
3105 days 21 hours ago
Walkerbait27
Btw I'm going out idk when I'll be back I'll check back on my phone in like an hour or so but after that I'm going mosque and won't be back till 4:15pm est
3105 days 21 hours ago
jake98
Writing did you or did you not vote me out and were you going to stay loyal to me until the end if I stayed
3105 days 21 hours ago
jake98
And also if you did vote me out, why did you do it?
3105 days 20 hours ago
BeastBoy
Jake <333
3105 days 18 hours ago
NewNightmare7
Oh i have some good things to say to you 2 but i will post it later
3105 days 18 hours ago
Walkerbait27
I'll be back home in about 2hrs 15min
3105 days 17 hours ago
nnewman3
Walker what moves did you make in this game like big moves
Writing good job making to final 2 man
3105 days 17 hours ago
nnewman3
Walker you did good job too
3105 days 17 hours ago
BeastBoy
Question: would I have won if I was in f2
3105 days 16 hours ago
Writinglegend
Opening Statement Part 1

I’ve played my ass off this game, and I truly hope this is recognized when you decide who to vote for, me or Walker. At the start of the game, I aligned with people I knew: Nightmare, Beast, Hunter, Walker, and Adam. I had strength on both sides, meaning I was set up for the merge when it happened. I didn't wait for merge to happen and allow myself to be in a horrible position, but I made moves early to set my social game up for succes. Pre merge was all about making these connections in order to survive for the rest of the game. During my time in my original tribe, I managed to play both sides. I was in an alliance with Om3ga, Jake, Nightmare, and Swagger. I was also in a smaller alliance with Nightmare, worked a little with Harry, and talked slightly with Talla before she left. Swagger became more volatile throughout the game, and I heard he was targeting me and my allies. His time was up and I sadly had to take him out at first merge. I was really nervous because he messaged everyone to try and get me out, I knew I had to fight, dig, and win. I did just that. I did that.

My alliances at the merge were with Om3ga, Nightmare, Beast, Walker, a semi-weird one with Jake. We all were together. In addition, I created a final three with Beast and Nightmare and a final four with Beast, Nightmare, and Walker to secure that fourth vote which was essential for the game. Several of my allies were taken out pre-merge, including Adam (who quit) and Hunter. Beast luckily stayed alive, but I knew I had to create cracks within those three remaining if I wanted to remain. My original tribe was going to turn on each other like a group of cannibals, the tension was simply brewing. I managed to create these cracks which showed as late as last tribal. At final five I managed to have Beast and Walker just about completely turn and lose trust in one another and enabled Walker’s emotions to take me instead of Beast. The cracks I formed worked and allowed me to sit here today.
3105 days 16 hours ago
Writinglegend
Opening Statement Part 2

I manipulated my way throughout the game, with most of it being said above with how I had a portion of a role to play in everyone’s exit.I really hope there are no hard feelings, as it's just a game and I was doing what I needed to do in order to get to this point. You all are incredible people, and it really hurt to have to take you all out. In addition to this, I was good at comps as well. I won two immunities ( I think tied for first this season) when I needed them, and was paramount in tribal competitions in scoring wins for our tribe in two of them. All wins came  when I needed them so I didn't pose too much of a threat. How many did Walker win? One Immunity. I would be so bold to say Walker floated most of the game, as I used him multiple times as a vote and nothing more. Everything I did had a purpose behind it, and I went with a cutthroat logical way of thinking behind everything. Sometimes I was attempting at isolating some to help them benefit my game, and others I saw as a threat to me winning. Either way, I have justification for everything I did in this game, and did so in a logical and cutthroat manner.

Walker was merely a pawn of this three person alliance of Beast, Nightmare, and I, and those can (likely) attest that the three of us saw him as another vote. If I didn't push to bring him in, he would likely be another member of the jury. Walker had no part to play in Nightmare besides flipping when it tied (which we expected). You did not "gather" the three of us, we reached out to you. We reached out to you when we needed your vote, too. You did not get rid of Om3ga, not at all. Nightmare, Beast, and I went around rallying votes to take Om3ga out. So please, stop acting like you were the mastermind behind all of these exits. You also did not turn your "boys" on Jake, we turned on Jake because he was a strategic threat and knew you:

1) Were a very emotional player;
2) Beast was with us, and I was in a die-hard f2 with Beast so I could count on him.

So please, don't act like you manipulated your way into making Nightmare and I vote Jake because we had our perfectly valid reasons in voting for Jake, insofar that he was a strategic threat (and I say that with as much respect for Jake as I can).

Throughout the game I was using people's own emotions against them, which may or may not be good by how you look at it. I knew emotional players when I saw one, and Walker was an emotional player. His emotions went in the way of disliking Beast for spamming him, hence why I’ve wanted to go to the final three with them both. I used Walker’s emotions of disliking Beast in order to get here, f2, with little to no blood on my hands in taking BeastBoy out. In addition, I had to make it seem Nightmare had control of Beast and my vote, but when we had the chance I ended up convincing Beast. In terms of everyone else, whenever I put pressure I would use manipulation and emotional advancements in order to gain trust, look like I was giving information, and be able to gain further insight to help my game. I tried isolating Jake to gain a new ally, but sadly I don't think it worked as well as I was hoping.

open group

Survivor Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!