This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning

Topic » Jury Questioning

3116 days 4 hours ago
Writinglegend
Opening Statement Part 3

I made a lot of bold moves and had to back stab, and I hope you all aren't bitter about that. It's a game and I believed I played a better game than Walker. I will now discuss how I played a role in each vote out after merge. Something Walker cannot say he did.

Swagger - You could get rather paranoid, and I wanted to isolate Jake to further my own game, so you sadly had to go. I was able to convince Nightmare and Beast to take you out, and rallied other votes. Walker was just a simple vote and didn't play a big role.

Om3ga - Another vote where I rallied and Walker did nothing but serve as a simple vote for the final three deal I had with Beast and Nightmare. On3ga, I made this move out of respect for you and the great game you were playing. You were playing dominant, and I knew you had to go if I wanted to further my chances. This was also to further isolate Jake.

Jake - This was hard for me because once I did isolate you from Swagger, I wasn't sure if I could fully trust you. You were very smart, intelligent, and confident. No one could deny that. I voted you out because of those traits and the fact that I knew that Nightmare was someone I could trust for another round. I was going to be loyal to you if you stayed in the game, the problem was I wasn't sure if you would be loyal back. Do note, too, that my ideal f3 was with Walker and Beast.

Nightmare - I was the first one to have the balls to mention this to Beast in order to set this up. Walker did not play any role in this as he says except for flipping when it tied after some persuasion and manipulation from myself. Walker says he “rallied his troops” when he had no troops and was merely rallied by myself. Beast and I decided to go through with the plan, we knew it would be tied, and we executed once it got tied. I remember this because Walker and I finally created our final two deal. I knew also he had problems with Beast which furthered my f3 goal.

Newman - I had to do this. Didn't know where your head was at, and it furthered my goal of bringing Walker and Beast to the final three. I set this up magnificently where I told Walker I was voting for Beast, it would become a tie, and I would take out Beast, when I flipped in order to take out Newman. This is another showing of my consistent manipulation of Walker where he was my troop and not vice versa. Bold move and kept my standing.

Smack - Never knew where your head was at and had a feeling you wouldn't take me. Walker and Beast were my ideal final three and I capitalized upon that. Sorry.

Beast - My ride or die. I managed to pull stuff out of my ass and convince Walker to keep me, no matter how much he wants to say he wasn't and he did this purely based on the spam issue.

Walker was completely ignorant to the deep final three I had created with Nightmare and Beast, and didn't realize that he was a simple pawn for us in terms of acting as another vote. I didn't listen to Walker at all because I had already pulled the strings to make the moves. Walker thinks he was some master manipulator when he was merely a tool. I had to take out Nightmare purely for a strategical move and I hope he understands this. I've only had two votes against me all game and was never in a position of danger, whilst Walker received several votes and was in danger on three different occasions. While he may not admit it, he did not play a game as complex, strategic, and intelligent as mine.

In addition, Walker was a pawn because of his emotions towards Beast. I originally planned this final three with Beast and Walker because of those emotions he had and the fact that he was an emotional player. Walker hadn't made big moves other than make one emotional decision which was the final tribal council. He really only won one competition. Throughout this you can also note that Walker was a mere vote and nothing more, so I'm not sure how he's getting the fantasy that he was some manipulator who ralli
3116 days 4 hours ago
Writinglegend
Opening Statement Part Four

Throughout this you can also note that Walker was a mere vote and nothing more, so I'm not sure how he's getting the fantasy that he was some manipulator who rallied all of these votes. Walker is completely making it seem like he made moves when he didn't, alas he never ever came to me to ask if I was going to vote a certain way. He played no role every in influencing my vote. Every move I made was to further the f3 I had in mind.

I believe I have absolutely outplayed, outlasted, and outwitted Walker in this game and have played a complex and cutthroat game in order to get myself in this position. I hope you, the Jury, recognize my exceeding game play and rightfully give me the title of Sole Survivor. Thank you.
3116 days 4 hours ago
Writinglegend
Thank you all, and thanks Bingo for a well hosted Survivor game. I am open to questions (and sorry for the giant wall of text ._.).
3116 days 4 hours ago
Writinglegend
Writing did you or did you not vote me out and were you going to stay loyal to me until the end if I stayed.

a. Yes, I did vote you out and this is adequately addressed in my opening statements. My first moves in taking out Swagger and Om3ga were to isolate you, specifically, because you had the qualities of someone I could trust in the game. However, when the time came I wasn't sure if that trust was being reciprocated. In addition, Walker and Beast were my ideal Final Three, and you definitely were a strategic threat long term.

As for whether I was going to stay loyal, it would depend on who was around me and how the votes went. If someone like Nightmare got voted out that round, it is very likely you would've taken Nightmare's spot in the final three. I would only, however, take you as far as Final 6 or Final 5 due to the strategic threat you pose. I hope you understand my move, and didn't take it personally. If anything, it was because of the great gameplayer you are.
3116 days 4 hours ago
Writinglegend
Question: would I have won if I was in f2

a. If you were with Walker, for sure you would have won. If you were with me, I am unsure because we played similar games.
3116 days 4 hours ago
Writinglegend
Writing good job making to final 2 man

a. Thank you Newman! It was a pleasure playing the game with you. :)
3116 days 4 hours ago
Writinglegend
Almost forgot, best of luck Walker! :)
3116 days 4 hours ago
Writinglegend
One thing from the opening statement I forgot is I had an idol since pre-merge, which my social game allowed me to get because I connected with Nightmare. I never had to use it until we got to final five, and that was to ensure I moved on (it was the last day to play it).
3116 days 4 hours ago
Walkerbait27
Ummm no I was not merely just a vote u were acutally just an added bonus to me smack (and so I thought beast)
Let's put things into 2 stages pre and post merge
Pre merge my tribe failed terribly but I called the shots first 2 tribals I messaged the entire tribe but that person and they were unanimously voted out which could have acutally backfired but it didn't because people trusted me. Next 3 tribals I layed low even when I got 2 votes I knew I wasn't going home
When the merge hit the first tribal wasn't my original plan but I went along with the majority
Next 2 tribals I got together a 5 person alliance along with beast, smack, nightmare and writing after gaining thier trust
I took the initiative to vote for beast at f4 because I had figured out beast and writing were together that was your first mistake in thinkin u had me by a leash but you didn't had smack won it would've been the biggest blindside this whole game

Newman: Walker what moves did you make in this game like big moves
I think the last Paragraoh explains one of the major moves I made
I had also voted for nightmare in the 11th tribal as he was an immunity threat and had gotten smack to do the same because if not smack might've gone home
I personally took out beast who was by far the odds on favourite to win because of his ties to the jury !!!
3116 days 4 hours ago
Walkerbait27
Oh and Gl to you too writing
Come on JURY I want more questions !!!!
3116 days 4 hours ago
Walkerbait27
Thnx aswell Newman
3116 days 3 hours ago
BeastBoy
Walker stfu me and writing made the moves and you just followed us
3116 days 3 hours ago
Writinglegend
Next 2 tribals I got together a 5 person alliance along with beast, smack, nightmare and writing after gaining thier trust

a. No, you did not. That's a load of BS. Nightmare, Beast, and I added you to our final three to create a four person alliance. I campaigned to add you because my ideal f3 was with you and beast. In addition, you may have personally taken out Beast, but you did so not logically but emotionally. And no, taking out Beast at final four wouldn't have been the biggest blindside of this game because I knew you were an emotional player who wouldn't budge because you didn't like Beast. It was evident you were voting him and wouldn't change that. I would arguably call the biggest blindside of the game Nightmare (although it went to a tie) and it's one I orchestrated. You did nothing but vote for him, so please don't continue to act like you orchestrated it. I was the one who had the guts to go to others to get the votes necessary, and then get the votes needed to ensure he went home (and Nightmare, no hard feelings at all. Great gameplayer, and I had to do what I had to do so I hope you see that).
3116 days 2 hours ago
Walkerbait27
Beast please if Id been a follower why would I have voted for you on 2 occasions and succeed aswell
Neither of you are these master manipulators that you claim you are thinking you controlled me or anyone else
And as for the nightmare blindside yes I did participate in that and wasn't just a vote I voted for him both times if you both had been smart you would've too and avoided the tie
3116 days 2 hours ago
Om3ga
Walker: You played the game that no one can play u played a loyal game and i respect u for that I never thought to myself that i want to get out walker that is staying under the raidar and it was awesome

Wrighting: I have nothing to say but u are getting my vote cause u played the best game here and it was awesome

Jury:Vote for the person who played a better game and plz dont be bitter

open group

Survivor Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!