This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » House

4200 days 14 hours ago
Tevin1001
Confessional: I just want to know if this competition is still going on.  I can feel that I'm getting stronger and stronger and really feel like I can make it to the top!!
4200 days 13 hours ago
77sparks77
^ I agree so much with that ^
4200 days 12 hours ago
Leacroft
(don't worry it is ^__^ I said it will resume on the saturday. Had to fall back a week due to the inactivity)
4199 days 16 hours ago
Tevin1001
OOooh ok :) YAY!
4197 days 7 hours ago
dm2011
Confessional: I always feel like I try so hard but my lack of involvement in the house is going to be my downfall.

*walks into the phone room calling my mom*

I'm really starting to miss everyone mommy...
4196 days 7 hours ago
dm2011
Confessional: I can't believe I'm still here in the house. I thought for sure that I was going home but I proved myself once again. I am going to make a comeback, just you wait and see!
4196 days 6 hours ago
Tevin1001
WOO HOO FINAL 5!!!
4196 days 6 hours ago
Tevin1001
Confessional:  OMG This is freakin it for me!  I'm at the top of my game now.  I can feel it.  #1 photo last week...#2 this week.  I'm the last remaining girl from the first season and I can taste finals. 

I'm finally feeling like I belong here and I'm not leaving anytime soon!!!
4195 days 19 hours ago
Tuninho
Confessional: Final 5!! I cant believe I got best photo, I'm so happy. My second best photo.
4195 days 14 hours ago
raygan94
Confessional: OMG That was so close, I was scared.....so scared....Dont worry I m here another week and I will show I am here to win it.
4195 days 14 hours ago
raygan94
* runs into house screaming *
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH FINAL 5! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH :D
4195 days 13 hours ago
77sparks77
*packs my things*

Thank you all. It's been an honour playing with such experts, and I can't deny how much you have all taught me about the world of modelling! :') This group game has been my life for the past couple of months and I've really enjoyed trying my hand in a new skill. I'm happy to lead the man's path into this game and I promise you this isn't the end of me! ;)

Just one last thing, thank you so much to Lea. You're an excellent host and a brainiac in terms of the world of fashion, you're just so knowledgable and have taught me so much about myself and the world of modelling. Before I was naive and believed little to no talent was required for models, but now I see the detail you guys go into, thank you for opening my eyes! :)

*Gives Lea a BIG HUG*
4191 days 20 hours ago
Tevin1001
SO...I think I might have done poorly on the Asahi go see.  I couldn't find the translation for it :( :( Hope that doesn't hurt me :(
4190 days 12 hours ago
77sparks77
Well done this week girls!! ^__^
4189 days 22 hours ago
Tevin1001
Confessional:

DAMN IT...The 1 go see I really wanted to book and I didn't.  But I'm SOO happy I booked the other 3.  God I really want this!!!

open group

Lea's Next top model REVAMPED!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!