This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » House

4189 days 18 hours ago
Tevin1001
Good job girls.
4189 days 16 hours ago
Tuninho
Confessional: Although I didnt book Asahi I think they still liked me, I just need to work on my face during catwalk.
4189 days 14 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Confessional: I am glad I booked 4/5, I am really making a comback, and i Hope i am here to stay till next Week
Goodluck girls!
4189 days 14 hours ago
dm2011
Confessional: It sucks to think that I am going home.
4189 days 6 hours ago
Leacroft
Kandi Mail: Hello models! As you all may or may not know I am a very very busy gal and sometimes highly anticipated events like who will be making the semi- finals must be postponed. I have had a very busy weekend and need some much deserved rest tonight meaning that the elimination will be moved to tomorrow! I am sorry to keep you all waiting but when my bed calls me I pick up the phone!
Xoxo
4179 days 17 hours ago
Tevin1001
omg I'm so nervous.  I hate that forgot to say which picture she was supposed to look at.  Such a stupid move :( :( Hopefully that doesn't get me eliminated.  This is the furthest I've ever made it and I want to keep going.  I KNOW I can keep going and make it to the finals.  I can taste it.  I want it so bad.
4179 days 13 hours ago
raygan94
OMGGG! so happy with my critiques! :)
4179 days 9 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
I disagree with my critiques...... It seems that everything i do she just seems to turn down with something negative and un-connecting...
4179 days 7 hours ago
Tevin1001
I know that feeling!!!  That's how my first few critiques were...I felt like I could not do anything right.
4178 days 19 hours ago
Tuninho
Well, I think I did well. I could have done better in the masculine photo but I think I did pretty good on the other one.
4176 days 9 hours ago
Leacroft
*******Kandi Mail*******
I may not know you,
You may not know me,
But what's at the front door?
Who can it be?

*girls here the doorbell ring*
4176 days 9 hours ago
Tevin1001
What's that mean?    Who's here???
4176 days 8 hours ago
Leacroft
*Yells*

It's me -.- it would help if you opened up the door !
4176 days 8 hours ago
Tevin1001
Oops...sorry..

**opens the door**
4176 days 8 hours ago
Leacroft
(LOOL)

*I run in*
Hello ladies! I finally get to see you guys outside of photo shoots and panels! Well a lot or probably all of you are wondering why i am here but I think it is time for me to have personal talk sessions with each of you to see how you are all holding up, and how you guys actually are as people. I want us all to be as open as possible with each other addressing concerns about my judging or about their ability to model outside of the competition. And overall these talk sessions will count as 25% of my final decision for choosing a winner of Lea's Next Top Model REVAMPED! So a lot is riding on these interviews so you should not only try and be interesting but you also want to make the conversation last as long as possible so you can be memorable. This session will be open and available for now until Friday! So whenever you guys are ready just mail me and I will post your talk session thread in the group!

open group

Lea's Next top model REVAMPED!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!