This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » House

4152 days 11 hours ago
Tevin1001
Confessional:  So it's been a week since I had my one on one with Kandi and it's been so stressful and nervewracking.  I'm waiting for the other one on ones to finish so the judging panel can finally judge the video challenge.   I really think I did and said enough to get me into the finals but I'm still SOOO nervous.  Hopefully this all starts up soon again.
4149 days 19 hours ago
raygan94
Confessional: OMG!!!! positive comments on both parts of the semi finals! <3 cant wait to hear I am a finalist! :) <3 yeaaaaaaaaaaaah babyy! I am baaaack!
4139 days 7 hours ago
Tevin1001
Confessional:  Well...it's been 3 1/2 months and it has all come down to this.  I just submitted my final 2 photos before the Runway.  When I spoke to Leacroft about restarting up this competition I never in my wildest dreams thought I'd be in this position.  I'm excited that she asked me back and even more excited to actually have a 1 in 3 shot of being in the final Runway show.  I started in Leacroft's Next Top Models over a year ago...and it all comes down to this.  Thank you to Ray & Grace...you two are FIERCE competitors and I would be honored to go up either of you in the final runway show.
4138 days 13 hours ago
Tuninho
Confessional: So this is it. Our journey is almost over and the final 2 will be decided. I'm excited, I'm scared and happy and sad and its alot of emotions right now that its overwelming.   
I loved the time I spent her, in this competition, I learned alot, I did mistakes, I won some photoshoot and now it all comes down to this. I hope I can make it to the final runways, I did my best this week and now I just need to wait and see. I wish the best of luck to theother 2 girls, both of you were amazing and I wish I'm in the final with one of you. If not, may the best of you win. Xoxo
4137 days 22 hours ago
Tevin1001
Now we play the waiting game.  Ugh I can't sleep..I'm so anxious
4136 days 18 hours ago
raygan94
Confessional: This is it. Do or Die. Posted the last 2 pictures that I hope are going to take me to that final runway that I have always dreamt of being. I never ever thought I would reach final 3 let alone final 2. If i do get there it would definitely be the biggest accomplishment this season for me, being at the bottom 4 times. I think I am ready to be the winner, I have learnt alot and I ll be a great representative! Grace & Emmaleigh are also really great competition and I hope all the best for them too!
4124 days 15 hours ago
Tevin1001
OMG I'm so nervous.  So close...we're almost there :(
4104 days 13 hours ago
Tevin1001
OMG I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!!  I've wanted this for soooo long and so close to becoming real!!  Thank you sooooooooo much Lea for believing in me and I won't let you down in this final runway.

Grace...We are going to STOMP TO THE DEATH in this runway...Love ya girl!!!
4104 days 12 hours ago
Tevin1001
Confessional: On September 9, 2012 around 10:30pm EST (Rhode Island, USA time) I walked into this house as one of the returning models.  I was at the bottom of the pack last season.  No one really thought I'd be here long, including Kandi. I've proven myself over and over again and I've made it.  Final 2!  I've been waiting for this day since I started in this competition on October 25, 2011.  I really really hope I can prove all the haters wrong and show you that people learn and grow and become SUPERMODELS!!
4104 days 12 hours ago
Tuninho
* screams *
OMG, I'm in the final!! This will be the best final ever!! Me and Emma will do the most fierce final ever.
4104 days 12 hours ago
Tuninho
Confessional:  September 9, 2012. I enter in the competiton and meet the girls and host. First week I almost got bottom two and that scared me to death but I didnt want to change who I was so I tried to adapt my wild side to the competition and week after week I delivered good photos. I think some of the girls though I was a lucky case and sometime I would fall but I proved them wrong being the first girl to have 4 first call outs in this competition and making final 2. Now is do or die. I'll fight my way to the top and be Lea's Next Top Model. Good Luck Emma :D

open group

Lea's Next top model REVAMPED!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!