This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » House

4223 days 23 hours ago
77sparks77
I wanna do something original... Not your typical couple shot! :l
4223 days 23 hours ago
77sparks77
Found this amazing shot, but the girl is the one doing all the work! :/
4223 days 13 hours ago
Tevin1001
I hate that
4221 days 13 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
*Goes back to the house after Judging Panel*

*Calls's my Mom*

Mom: Hello
Me(crying): Mom I don't know what to do, I have been on top for the whole competition, but for the past two weeks  i have been doing awful, We have nothing to go back to, Elimination is in a hour, i cant go home Mom, You know how much the bills are don't you?!?
Mom: Karina, Calm down.... I know its ruff, but you have to believe, you have to strive for it, even though you might not have a good shot, you have to let the judges feel you want it more than the others, i Will pray for you, and hope you stay but Karina always believe in yourself.
Me; Ok, I love you Bye.

*Goes in the kitchen, wiping my tears*
4221 days 10 hours ago
Tevin1001
OMG FINALLY I did something right!!  I felt sooo good about this photo too.  Thank you god something good has happened for me :)
4221 days 8 hours ago
Leacroft
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Japan Top Model House >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
4218 days 14 hours ago
77sparks77
Well that's what I call close. Too close... :(
I shouldn't be here this week, so I'm gonna have to work 5 billion times harder to prove myself this week, or else I'm the only one to blame...

... I've already got a disadvantage as I was on a youth weekend and have lost two valuable days or research, but to add to that we have to work on Vogue! @___@ I've never even seen a copy in real life, never mind looked inside one... This is a HUGE mountain, but I've got to prove this week that I can deal with HUGE.... :/
4216 days 17 hours ago
Tevin1001
That one was hard.  So hard to find High Fashion Japanese without nudity.
4216 days 10 hours ago
77sparks77
*bangs head against wall*

I. *bang* THOUGHT. *bang* IT. *bang* WAS. *bang* THURSDAY. *bang*

Lea is bound to send me home after this disaster, I feel like such a failure to everyone one today... I'm so sorry.
4215 days 3 hours ago
dm2011
Confessional: I really hope that my hard work pays off this week. I know I'm a quiet one but it can be hard sometimes.
4214 days 20 hours ago
77sparks77
Confessional: I had a genuine dream last night about this competition where everyone started bitching about my real bad picture, and then I was eliminated.... I'm such a nerd! :S
4214 days 20 hours ago
77sparks77
*Begins to cook dinner*

Okay models, here's how it's gonna work. We're all gonna sit down for an acctual meal and TALK. No twitter or Facebook, just genuine taking. I adore this game, and hope you all do too, so we're doing this to ensure Lea keeps her and our careers alive!
4214 days 20 hours ago
raygan94
Confessional: I really need a good photo this week.
4214 days 20 hours ago
raygan94
Ill make my own dinner thank you very mych :)
4214 days 20 hours ago
raygan94
I am going to make Spaghetti Carbonara ! :)

open group

Lea's Next top model REVAMPED!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!