This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Endurance | Finale

Topic » Endurance | Finale

1447 days 1 hour ago
Faake
YAAAAAAAS C'MON CYAN!!!!!
1447 days ago
_JB_
GREEN FINISHES 2ND!

YELLOW FINISHES 3RD!

PURPLE TEAM HAS BEEN ELIMINATED.
1447 days ago
lhooper902976
Well we almost beat the odds Andrew. Don't blame yourself. I was a minute before the screenshot would've been there. Least we almost beat the samadhi and inspire people to fight like an underdog.
1447 days ago
lhooper902976
All hail us for breaking the record of most temple wins
1447 days ago
_JB_
It is time for the eliminated teams to bequeath their pieces to one of the Final 3 teams.

They will be allowed to plead their cases as to why they should receive your vote, and you will be allowed to question them if you wish.

The Final 3 teams are the YELLOW Team (Adam & Rubes), the GREEN Team (Chase & Joey) and the WHITE Team (Facu & Jeff).

The group is now open for questioning.
1447 days ago
adamsel
Hi everyone! Well despite all odds, yellow is in the final 3!! We were the true underdogs of this season. We know that we (and by we i mean Rubes) sucks at challenges. And despite some challenges where one of us did well, we knew we weren't going to be the best at the challenges. So we used our social game. We had really good bonds with teams like White, Green, Blue, Purple, Red, Gold and even Pink and Grey at times to make sure that no matter who won the challenge, we'd be safe. And we were safe! We weren't ever even in CONSIDERATION for nomination until f6. Even when our super tribe lost and there were only 4 options, we got 0 actual votes to go in (just a throw away vote from Jeff). The first time we were in danger was f6 when the other 4 teams (everyone but us and purple) agreed that us and purple needed to go in because we were last two in the challenge. But our relationship with white saved us. Even though we had a target, our social game saved us from going in. Now we were nominated at f5, but if you ask me, that was a bad decision on Green and not a bad game on us. I mean they put in the two teams worst at challenges and with the least pieces. That to me was a dumb move and if they made the smarter move (targeting teams better at challenges with more pieces) then we would have gone unnominated. Overall, no one thought we'd be here but we're here! If you have questions let us know
1447 days ago
MrEbony
Before Facu posts a statement. Ladies and Gentleman of the jury.

BEHOLD

https://imgur.com/a/yoLAvI2
1447 days ago
adamsel
lol jsyk, Rubes was never gonna let me give the piece to y'all
1447 days ago
MrEbony
oh yes but what you said was the hottest tea of the season
1447 days ago
FireX
As much as i wanna help rubes they only have 1 peice so GRATS GREEN
1447 days ago
Rubes
I-
LMAOO X you can always give us your piece and then we’re back in it ;)
1447 days ago
bambinoswag
Hey Jury! Joey & I think we deserve your pieces and the win for Endurance. First of all, we were never a target throughout the entire game due to our positive social relations with most teams. We never were sent to Temple and never had to use the Shapeshifter in order to avoid the Temple, which White had to. Because we weren’t a target, we didn’t try to win every challenge, but we were able to win them when we needed to - aka we won 2 challenges!

Also, we played a super honest game. We didn’t lie to teams whereas other teams in the finale did (cough cough white). We didn’t break any promises to any team and stayed loyal to those who we made formal deals with - aka white and purple. We tried to protect other teams who we liked when we could (like Yellow / Blue / Red), but in the Final 5 nomination, we had to pick who we gave our word to. Throughout this game, we knew that win or lose, we would be in a good place in the game.

We played a strong overall game (strategy, social, & challenge) and we hope that’s enough for you to give us your piece! Any questions you have we can answer :)

<3 The Lean Mean Green Team
1447 days ago
MrEbony
which White had to.
1446 days 23 hours ago
Faake
Well, hello to all the teams! I know that many of you are not happy with Jeff and I, and I understand your anger, I would have also bothered to be eliminated. But I think it is time to put cold cloths on the situation and seriously analyze the game. We have been a Team that has been able to add the ability of both contestants and put them in the game, and despite having made many enemies, we have been able to survive without having gone to the Tribal Council even once. We have played a consistent game and have mastered it Physically, Strategically and Socially. We have made ties with many of the teams, we have established the necessary deals to be able to win challenges and not reach the ToF and we have won SIX missions, more than half of the episodes, and we even risk being separated. We were never afraid to see ourselves as a threat and we saw ways to transform that in our favor, and we always did what we believed would benefit us the most in each case.

BLACK team, we would have liked to see it more in the game and see what they had to offer, we could have possibly created a very good bond.

GOLD Team, you were the first team to lose a ToF from us. We couldn't match with you guys although we tried, and in turn we saw a strong team, so it was convenient for us not to have them against us, since you didn't seem to want to be on our side, even so you have our respect.

RED Team, you are great friends of ours and your departure hurt us a lot, we believe that you were a great team and that you could have easily reached the final, but I guess that luck wasn't on your favor on the ToF.

BROWN team, I think that our problem was also due to a large part to communication, it would have been much easier to get along if we could have understood each other. We tried to communicate with both and it was not possible. While we are part of your elimination, all of the superteam teams (GREEN, BLUE, PURPLE and us) agree to send you to the Tribal Council in that round, so we don't see that it's all our fault.

GRAY team, it was sad to see you go too because we consider that they are a team with which we always get along and we had a lot of affinity, your elimination was surprising and we regret not being able to help you, guys.

PINK team, I know they are very angry with us, and I understand that, but it pained us to see them leave. We decided to send you with Purple and not Blue (as we told you) for two reasons: first, Blue and Green only agreed to help us win that challenge if you were sent to the ToF, and second, Blue was more succesful with the challenges so in case they came back they could go against us straightly. We feel like sending you we have had less chances to be sended to ToF in case you came back. Our alliance wasn't working since Red team was gone and we feel like we helped you all the time we could. And we also saw that you had a bond with Purple and Purple hated us so you could easily be against us.

BLUE Team, you guys are a great team, you were always honest and direct and we always appreciate that. We had a good bond with you throughout this game and you could have made it to the final as well because you are a very strong team. We greatly appreciate the time we spend together.

And finally, PURPLE Team. You, without a doubt, were one of the teams that faced us the most. We had a hard time communicating at first, and it seemed easier to send you to the ToF than to other teams because you had already gone, and then you used the ShapeShifter and started to win challenges and became a big threat. You are a strong team and you have survived a lot, I'm very happy that you have gone as far as you went, and it is a pity that you have not reached the final, I think you had good chances of winning.

Anyway, we know that the Yellow team believes that their bond with us was what saved them from the ToF in F6, but the truth is that we knew that the Pink team had a good relationship with the Purple team, and that could bring us complications, In addition to all the reasons already mentioned, we didn't see that you were a great threat to us, that is why we didn't even consider you to eliminate you. Pink wanted Green or Blue out, and Blue and Green wanted Pink out and it was in our best interest to have a good relationship with them, so your head was never at stake. We also don't consider using the ShapeShifter to be a bad thing, as green made it known, it's a benefit that we could acquire, we had a lot of clues and we found it with little effort because we knew we needed it, I think that speaks well of us as strategists . We didn't break any promises either, we had a good relationship with almost all the teams and when we were running short we had to choose those with whom we got along well, although we did not want to, because that was the game.

Although you may believe that it was too easy for us to get here, It wasn't at all LOL we were at risk every single time, and that's a LOT of stress to have a lot of pieces in the early game. We didn't know who we could trust and who could betray us, so we always kept an eye open.

We made risky plays and we were successful. We made the necessary ties to get to this point and when we were in an unfavorable position we managed to find a way to get off well. That is why they must consider to give us your pieces. Thank y'all for a great game!

open group

Cutthroat 2️⃣0️⃣2️⃣0️⃣

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!