This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Endurance | Finale

Topic » Endurance | Finale

1436 days 6 hours ago
lhooper902976
Well well well, congratulations on beating us in the final mission but, it's time to get down to business.

Yellow Team: To me, it didn't seem like you were underdogs at all. My team  bodied that way more then you by a long shot since the only time a team didn't send us to temple was either winning , the shapeshifter, and green being the only team to spare us.  Our question for you is what one move can you say was yours since you never had any comp wins.
Green Team:  We are happy that you were the only team to never send us to temple but, we still won't go easy on you. Green, to us, it did seem a little wasted  to not send white to temple. Our question is what was the riskiest thing you've done in the game.
White Team: You were right about pink and purple being close. If it weren't for the shapeshifter we would've sent you to temple. To us, it seemed like you played it too safe, you were at little risk and had to win, use your social connections, and use the shapeshifter when you were getting sent.. Why should we consider that game after the treatment us Purple got.
To all 3 teams, since I am a fan of the show, I would like you to compare each team to  a team from the show Endurance. There's 6 seasons to give you some inspiration.
1436 days 5 hours ago
MrEbony
@Logan. So do you think we should be penalized for finding the shapeshifter? We used our social connections when we got to the final 4 and for only the second time in the game we were vulnerable and we weren't even sent to the temple. You and andrew were not treated bad. I have told you that I like you as a person, but in this game you did not have our backs. Once we sent you once we knew you would be after us the entire game. We played the ultimate physical, strategic and social game. We stayed out of danger because we were GOOD at challenges and I truly don't think thats a crime.

I think it really is hard for us to be compared to any team thats played this game before. We dominated physically, socially, and strategically. We never felt we were in danger of going to the temple of fate. If i had to choose a team I guess I would pick green from endurance Tehachapi, they were pretty strong physically and avoided temple for a long time. Im like jeszie, the polarizing character and facu is like Isaac apologizing on my behalf to everyone lol.
1436 days 5 hours ago
bambinoswag
Green Answer for Logan: Our riskiest move was winning the Final 5 Challenge instead of throwing it. We were planning to throw it because we felt like the remaining four teams would save us if we lost. But, once the challenge started, we decided to go for the win so we could build up a stronger resume for the jury and get another piece, even if we made a few teams (Blue / Yellow) mad at us. We also protected White in Final 5 because that was our final two, and we wouldn't break our word on that.

We are similar to the Red team from Season 1 in that we were a really strong social team, but could also do pretty well in challenges if we needed to.
1436 days 5 hours ago
lhooper902976
I said each team. That includes you three and every team on the jury
1436 days 4 hours ago
MrEbony
The green team is DEFINITELY Red from Season 1. Riding the coattails of strong allies to make it to the end while being able to win like a competition here and honestly not even there!

The Yellow team is probably Orange from season 1. Rubes gives off Chelsea vibes, icon. and also the whole not wining challenges thing.
1436 days 4 hours ago
adamsel
Yellow Team: To me, it didn't seem like you were underdogs at all. My team  bodied that way more then you by a long shot since the only time a team didn't send us to temple was either winning , the shapeshifter, and green being the only team to spare us.  Our question for you is what one move can you say was yours since you never had any comp wins.

Oh i agree, y'all were definitely some underdogs, but I think we were still underdogs as well. Y'all were the Kelley wentworth and we were the Michele fitzgerald. While its hard to say one move since we didn't win, I'd say our biggest move was convincing white to not nom us at f6. Yellow and Purple were the first two out of the challenge and white basically told us the other 4 teams made a deal to throw it to white so that yellow/purple would be up. But Pink/Purple were up, not Yellow/purple. And that was because of our relationship with white and us convincing them we weren't the best team to send in.
1436 days 3 hours ago
MrEbony
Idk about convincing LOL
1435 days 14 hours ago
bambinoswag
Green Answer II for Logan: I haven't seen that much Endurance, but here we go.

1️⃣2️⃣ Black Team: A first boot from a season like Grey Endurance 2.
1️⃣1️⃣ Gold Team: Grey Team from Endurance 1; strong team that got taken out early.
1️⃣0️⃣ Orange Team: People who were eliminated in the Right to Stay challenge because they were inactive.
0️⃣9️⃣ Red Team: Red Endurance 2; a strong team that got taken out earlier than expected.
0️⃣8️⃣ Brown Team: Orange Endurance 1; quieter team that was a bit under the radar
0️⃣7️⃣ Grey Team: Yellow Endurance 2; well liked and did well enough until sent to temple and got out.
0️⃣6️⃣ Pink Team: Green Endurance 1
0️⃣5️⃣ Blue Team: Orange Endurance Hawaii
0️⃣4️⃣ Purple Team: Yellow Endurance Hawaii; targeted a lot by other teams and did well at Temple and then eliminated right before finale.
1435 days 14 hours ago
MrEbony
Oh for every team? That’s unnecessary I’ll pass , facu you can do that if you’d like
1435 days 13 hours ago
Faake
I was going to lol
1435 days 13 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
The WHITE TEAM will be getting our piece. They were loyal to us for the whole game while neither Green nor Yellow barely spoke to us. I was the one who had to do the socializing since my partner was hardly here so it sucks that I had to initiate almost every convo I had. Anyway, the White Team literally slayed every aspect of the game LMAO never had to go into an Elim and won so many challenges even WITH samadhis played against them. The Grey Team flopped so bad and I wish I could’ve been on to defend us during the temple. I would love for this season to be erased and NOT counted in my run in Cutthroat2020 since I originally didn’t apply and was used as an alternate.

Congratulations to the three teams, though. Y’all deserve it!! Thank you for taking up some of my time during this quarantine LMAO
1435 days 13 hours ago
Faake
Well, Jeff said:

White: If i had to choose a team I guess I would pick green from endurance Tehachapi, they were pretty strong physically and avoided temple for a long time. Im like jeszie, the polarizing character and facu is like Isaac apologizing on my behalf to everyone lol.

Yellow: probably Orange from season 1. Rubes gives off Chelsea vibes, icon. and also the whole not wining challenges thing.

Green: DEFINITELY Red from Season 1. Riding the coattails of strong allies to make it to the end while being able to win like a competition here and honestly not even there!

I will add:

White: I could also say that we're like Blue from Season 1, we never went to Temple and we won a Challenge even tho we had the Samadhi.

Yellow: I'm gonna add that they're like Yellow from Season 2, not winning, not loosing, the only time they went to the ToF was on F5.

Green: I agree 100% with Jeff in this one, not other team to add lol

Purple: Definitely Yellow from Hawaii. A pair made up after a huge drama. Very focused on being sended to the Temple and crossing over the whole competition, you did it amazing on challenges besides everything, strong team and almost making it to finale.

Blue: This guys gives me Green Tehachapi vibes, Paulette with a huge personality like Jeszie and Nathan more calmed, slaying during challenges and then crumble down one step after finale.

Pink: This team it's like Orange team from Season 1, a cool couple focused for the Front Runner alliance.

Grey: I feel some Purple  Hawaii vibes, this guys are super cool like Reece & Sarah and did it pretty well till you get chopped for Yellow Hawaii (AKA Purple).

Brown: I think on Brown from Hawaii. X like a Tom that is really strong and Kai like Venetta super calmed, went to Temple in a superteam challenge too!

Red: To me they're like Red from High Sierras, like Nathan splitting James and Jeff team to step up his game and slaying some challenges.

Orange: This team reminds me to Grey team from High Sierras, early cut and shy personalities.

Gold: This is like Bjorn & Alex from Green team on Hawaii. A powerfull team that got an early cut due to social reasons.

Black: I get vibes from Blue team in Hawaii, a strong team with a very early chop.

open group

Cutthroat 2️⃣0️⃣2️⃣0️⃣

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!