This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Elites Season 3 Forum

Topic » The Elites Season 3 Forum

1376 days 8 hours ago
Brandonh1
https://media.giphy.com/media/fxT8Mq2GgVWny0o4l1/giphy.gif
Kat's Final Confessional:
As you can see, things look, sound, and feel a little different from what we're used to seeing due to the recent Coronavirus events. The outbreak heavily affected my world as I know it all four of my restaurant locations had to be closed down along with my shoe boutique having to close up for safety precautions. I have no idea what the future looks like for when my businesses will reopen. Before the closings, I was planning to take KAT's Boutique to its second location somewhere in the states and decide on-site 5 for Cafe Altro. The Elites Series has greatly affected who I am today. Season 1 I only had one location in New York, and today I have four locations New York, Atlanta, Miami, and Internationally in London, England. I had a love for Shoes and was able to place a shoe store in the community that made me who I am today. I began this journey with my two best friends and ending it with one my sister Minh-Ly. Jackie and I are still not friends, and I sleep well, knowing I was a great friend to her through it out. Along this journey, I met some fantastic people that I will forever be connected to. Would I do another elite? If offered, I would consider doing spinoff despite all the drama I do believe I was a significant piece in this Elites Puzzle. During my time on this show, I showed my relationship with my then Boyfriend of 5 Years Miles for the world to see and judge. Although our breakup was displayed on the show and caused by one of my fellow cast members, it made me an even stronger woman.  I showed Cafe Altro go from one location worth only $1 Million to 4 that's now worth over $20 Million. And finally, I brought that Hialeah spirit, I did not bite my tongue for anyone, and if you wanted to take it to another level, I had no problem doing so. *Laughs* I am The Elite, I let the cameras into Katherine Hernandez the businesswoman and Katherine Hernandez the rose that grew from Hialeah and made the most of the opportunity that she was given. I'll forever be thankful. Until I see you all again *Blows a Kiss*
1376 days 5 hours ago
hawlie307
Kia’s Final Confessional: Due to the spike in recent cases my New York wedding has to be postponed and my fall tour is unfortunately cancelled. I just want to be safe so I’m not gonna put anyone in danger. When I first started the elites I was very impressionable and I think that worked against me in some ways. I think being around a bunch of other big personality forced me to come into my own and even though it was extremely stressful at times I am forever grateful. This show really did a lot for me and has helped my career more then I ever thought possible. Some of these girls have become apart of my life and will continue to be. Ummm I think I was someone people at home watching were able to relate to and I think that it’s very important to see yourself represented in a positive light. I just want to say this was overall a great experience and I would do it all over again.

open group

Tengaged Wives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!