This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Elites Season 3 Forum

Topic » The Elites Season 3 Forum

1387 days 23 hours ago
hawlie307
Kia: Yeah because ChiChi is on some positive energy reinvented personality crap and Jackie is too busy keeping in contact with CPS to even care plus Minh-Ly is a mother now.
1387 days 23 hours ago
Brandonh1
Kat smiles and nods:Thank You I’d love to come....*Laughs* Oh You’re inviting the whole group?
1387 days 23 hours ago
Brandonh1
Kat shakes her head sipping her drink-

And Kat is focusing on Kat and her money *Laughs*
1387 days 23 hours ago
hawlie307
Kia: *laughs* No. My family of course. Definitely ChiChi if she bothers to go. You and Minh-Ly obviously. You can bring your friend. I would love to meet her before or even at the wedding.
1387 days 23 hours ago
Brandonh1
Kat nods-

Okay yeah Tommie is a really nice girl I just have no idea where her and Minh-Ly went wrong
1387 days 23 hours ago
hawlie307
Kia: Yeah what happened with that? I wasn’t there
1387 days 23 hours ago
Brandonh1
Kat: It was out of nowhere because obviously Jackie wanted to have an issue so I was focused on that but I really couldn’t tell you she went in on Tommie saying she was a maid or my assistant
1387 days 23 hours ago
hawlie307
Kia: *sips* Wait but like she had to have said something.
1387 days 23 hours ago
Brandonh1
Kat:

I got it *Laughs* it all started when Minh-Ly threw her drink at Sierra and some of it landed on Tommie and Tommie was like really bitch or something like that and then they argued for a second and later that night they fought when Mihn-Ly called Tommie broke
1387 days 23 hours ago
hawlie307
Kia: Well they are gonna have to get it together because I want no problems at this wedding.
1387 days 23 hours ago
Brandonh1
Kat nods-

Yeah I hope they can behave for a wedding like Minh-Ly is getting married soon too she wouldn’t want that at her wedding I’m sure
1387 days 23 hours ago
hawlie307
Kia: Well of course not, nobody does.
1387 days 23 hours ago
Brandonh1
Kat: Yeah hows things with you and Evanna? *Laughs*
1387 days 23 hours ago
hawlie307
Kia: *laughs* I don’t even know. She still seems to think she has control over what I do and say.
1387 days 23 hours ago
Brandonh1
Kat laughs: And she doesn’t, She wants little minions. Did I tell you about Jackie blocking my contract?

open group

Tengaged Wives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!