This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Elites Season 3 Forum

Topic » The Elites Season 3 Forum

1387 days 23 hours ago
hawlie307
*Kia raises her eyebrows*
Kia: No..
1387 days 23 hours ago
Brandonh1
Kat nods: So you may or may not know Jackie and I were EPs Jackie somehow kiss someone ass or maybe got bed with someone and now I don’t have the EP title for this show so now she’s messing with my purse along with this fake sextape with Tyler
1387 days 23 hours ago
hawlie307
Kia: I mean that was clearly done out of sympathy for her. She had nothing to do for the past two years.
1387 days 23 hours ago
Brandonh1
Kat laughs-

I brought her on this show season 1 her title was Kats Friend not Jackie business owner wanna be star of the show...Katherine Hernandez friend she needs to remember she’d still be broke if it wasn’t for me
1387 days 23 hours ago
hawlie307
Kia: *laughs* Jackie makes less then allof us. And she can threaten to fire whoever she wants because at the end of the day we’re putting money in her pockets. Nobody is looking for her.
1387 days 22 hours ago
Brandonh1
Kat nods: Right but enough about her *Laughs* Are you planning on your wedding being here or a destination type?
1387 days 22 hours ago
hawlie307
Kia: I was gonna have a destination and then just fly my family out but it’s gonna be hard  since we are looking for a venue after we have a date instead of the other way around. If not detestation probably in New York or Atlanta.
1387 days 21 hours ago
Brandonh1
Kat: That’s cute I know for sure New York has some amazing venues
1387 days 21 hours ago
hawlie307
Kia: It might be better too since I don’t have to fly anyone out here. I’ll have my planner look into it. But anyways what have you been up to?
1387 days 20 hours ago
Brandonh1
Kat: I've been trying to find a new house, I looked at one which ironically was down the street from Evanna in her neighborhood but I haven't decided on anything. Andrea and Miles moved into my current neighborhood which I believe was done intentionally when I don't care about either of them
1387 days 20 hours ago
hawlie307
Kia: Of course that was intentional
https://media.giphy.com/media/xTkcEJLMhzuMrUQocU/giphy.gif
1387 days 20 hours ago
Brandonh1
Kat laughs-

Oh my gosh *Sips her drink* Yeah out of all the places to move into you choose down the street from me they probably want some camera time and want me to go knock knock on their door not happening Dumb and Dumber egg their house if anything
1387 days 15 hours ago
crush
*Minh-Ly would be seen doing a photo shoot for Vouge*
1387 days 9 hours ago
Dylangover1
Tanya final confession: so here is an update the day before i went in to lockdown i found out the me and my boyfriend are expecting our first baby so we decide to make the next big step and move in with each other also we have decide for the fist few yrs of the baby's life we are going to more up to Compton to be closer to his 2 moms I really enjoyed getting to know Kat and would like to thank her for all the help she gave me to open my own shop with is still happening but the plans have been put on hold for the time being and hopefully you will see more on your screens so maybe in another elites show since the show i have had a  offer to do my own show about me being pregnant during lockdown i am still in the negotiations so you might see me on your screens very soon but for now it bye
1387 days 3 hours ago
Tommy123
Jason Final Confessional: So here is the update of mine and Ginny life. Me and Ginny are still going strong. Josie and Justin are now 5 years old and in Preschool. I also started my job as a gym trainer which is great because I am helping people get fit. Ever since the lock down, I have been doing my job on videochat and Josie and Justin are not in Preschool until the lock down is over.

open group

Tengaged Wives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!