This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Elites Season 3 Forum

Topic » The Elites Season 3 Forum

1394 days 3 hours ago
hawlie307
Kia: I mean Sierra being a racist is old news. I don’t know why you let it get to you. And what’s the other ones name?
1394 days 3 hours ago
Ajathekween
*Is twerking*
1394 days 3 hours ago
Brandonh1
(Lol Aja come RP with Kat)
1394 days 3 hours ago
crush
Minh: I know. I’ve been in therapy about my anger... it just slipped up last night. I’m not even sure.. i think it was Kats assistant or personal maid I’m not sure *shrugging*
1394 days 3 hours ago
Brandonh1
Kat would be seen walking into her Shoe store-
1394 days 3 hours ago
hawlie307
Kia: Okay enough about that. Have you spoken to ChiChi?

Confessional: I know Minh-Ly is trying her best so I’m not gonna be too hard on her. I can’t even begin to understand motherhood.
1394 days 3 hours ago
crush
Minh: Honestly Chichi has been MIA... Jaxon is always asking who that is. *pointing at the picture on the wall with ChiChi, Kia and Minh*. I would love ChiChi to be in Jaxon life.. Maybe you can gather a sit down?
1394 days 3 hours ago
crush
Confessional: *Crying* Before filming we were a tight family. I guess the camera brings out the worst in people
1394 days 3 hours ago
hawlie307
Kia: I don’t know. I can try.

Confessional: I don’t know what’s going on with ChiChi. The last time I spoke to her she was talking about her son and something about baseball. I don’t even know.
1394 days 3 hours ago
crush
Minh: I appreciate that girl. You know I do.

Confessional: I’m glad me and Kia have gotten closer. I hope that for me and ChiChi.
1394 days 3 hours ago
hawlie307
Kia: *smiles*  Of course. Anytime, I’ll reach out to her today. By the way R u still talking to Kat?

Confessional: Not gonna lie I’m in the most awkward position ever. Kat just started becoming tolerable and now her Minh-Ly haven’t been talking. Kat refuses to talk to ChiChi and ChiChi doesn’t want to talk to Minh-Ly. I don’t want to play messenger but I do want them to get along.
1394 days 3 hours ago
crush
Minh: Honestly Kat has been acting kinda differently lately. We haven’t talked as much to be honest. But I hear she does interviews about me and other cast members *shrugging* I know you and her are cool now. Has she said anything to you?

Confessional: Kat has been my girl forever now. We have been through a lot and have never had a fallen out till now. I don’t want to end up like how her and Jackie are but we going to have to see.
1394 days 3 hours ago
hawlie307
Kia: I think she’s still upset about how you didn’t defend her at the reunion.

Confessional: I decided to tell Minh-Ly what Kat told me because hopefully that would start a conversation and they could at least talk and try to be friends. *smiles*
1394 days 3 hours ago
crush
Minh: What does she expect? I was pregnant at the reunion. She can’t be that selfish. I fought you and Chichi because my loyalty was with her... *rolling eyes*

Confessional: I’ve had Kat back over my family member but she is mad I didn’t jump in because I was pregnant
1394 days 3 hours ago
hawlie307
Kia: But didnt u throw water or someone and you threw a water bottle at me. *shrugs* I don’t know I think she wanted you to at least do something.

open group

Tengaged Wives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!