This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Elites Season 3 Forum

Topic » The Elites Season 3 Forum

1394 days 8 hours ago
hawlie307
-texting Minh-Ly-
We need to talk.
1394 days 8 hours ago
Brandonh1
Kat would be seen on a conference call with her lawyers and Publicist

Lawyer: Katherine this is not a good look, We have not accessed the file but if this is true we will fight and get the removal of all content from the web

Publicist: Yes, This would not be a good look for your brand Kat..You have four restraints, a shoe store, modeling gigs the whole nine we do not need this press

Kat: I know, What do I need to do?

Publicist: We need all positive press Kat, you have charities you fight for show that so the world does not see you as this hot tempered business women and well handle this

Kat: Alright *She'd end the call and look down at the real estate papers sighing* If it's not one thing it's another
1394 days 2 hours ago
crush
*Minh-Ly would text Kia*
Okay. About?
1394 days 2 hours ago
hawlie307
*Texting Minh-Ly*
About you getting into fights with TWO ppl yesterday

Confessional: I missed the event yesterday but it comes to my attention that Minh-Ly forgot she was a mother. Priorities are different now. She can not afford to throw hands whenever someone says something she doesn’t like. Lets leave that for Jackie she has nobody to take care off.
1394 days 2 hours ago
crush
*Texting Kia*
Yeah about that. Okay let me have it.
1394 days 2 hours ago
hawlie307
*texting Minh-Ly*
I mean you know Sierra just wants attention.
1394 days 2 hours ago
crush
*Texting Kia*
Come over. Jaxon misses you!
1394 days 2 hours ago
hawlie307
*texting Minh-Ly*
Okay I’m coming now.

-Kia would start getting ready -
1394 days 2 hours ago
hawlie307
*Kia would drive to Minh-Loy’s house and knock on her door*
1394 days 2 hours ago
crush
*Minh-Ly would be holding Jaxon as she opens the door*
1394 days 2 hours ago
hawlie307
Kia: *smiling* Hi baby

*Kia would take Jaxon from her*

Confessional: I have to say a big part of me forgiving Minh-Ly and Trey was because of Jaxon.   He just too cute. Now I just wish ChiChi would come to the same revelation.
1394 days 2 hours ago
crush
So I guess you heard about the fights... *Minh-Ly would sit on the couch*
1394 days 2 hours ago
hawlie307
*Kia would give her a look before turning back to Jaxon*
Kia: Yes I did.
1394 days 2 hours ago
crush
Confessional: I know I shouldn’t be fighting and let everything get to me... but I’m a trained go getta. I fought all my life living in Crenshaw so it’s just an instinct .
1394 days 1 hour ago
crush
*Minh-Ly would shake her head*
Minh: I know I fucked up

open group

Tengaged Wives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!