This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Elites Season 3 Forum

Topic » The Elites Season 3 Forum

1394 days 23 hours ago
Tommy123
*Josie would be on a rocking horse laughing*

*Justin would be playing tag with Jaxson*
1394 days 23 hours ago
kaylee21
*Jackie would smile, hugging Bianca.*

Hey boo.
1394 days 23 hours ago
Sith
- Production would be seen talking to Kat telling her she has to go -
1394 days 23 hours ago
Sith
Bianca: Hey! you got several calls from Fashion Nova today
1394 days 23 hours ago
Tommy123
*Jason smiles at Minh-Ly*

Jason: Alright see you and Trey and Jaxson there too
1394 days 23 hours ago
Brandonh1
Kat shakes her head throwing the mic on the floor-

I'm not going yall set this up yall let that bitch set this up you know how I am and you still chose to do some shiesty shit once again 3 Strikes your asses are out! You first set that Miles shit up now this you won't get a third chance you hear me!
1394 days 23 hours ago
kaylee21
*Jackie would nod her head*

Okay good. They still wanting me to advertise some of their clothes? They sent that check? *Laughs* Ain't no free ads over here, bih
1394 days 22 hours ago
Sith
Producer Carlos: Kat, we did not set anything up you are under contract and need to FILM everything that has happened its natural cause we don't put a hand in anything
1394 days 22 hours ago
Sith
Bianca: Actually they want you to lead your own collection and they are talking some BIG numbers
1394 days 22 hours ago
Brandonh1
Kat: Carlos I'm not filming for these bitch to come at me over this tape, I may not have control over the final edit but I do have control over what you have to edit
1394 days 22 hours ago
Tommy123
(Good night guys)
1394 days 22 hours ago
kaylee21
*Jackie would cock her neck*

And i oop. Okay okay, Bia Bia! *Dances* A collection?

Interview: Fashion Nova has reached out to me to do my own collection for their brand & i honestly couldn't be happier. *Smiles* Fashion Nova is a HUGE fashion empire & like it's affordable for the everyday person, but a lot of famous people wear their clothes as well.
1394 days 22 hours ago
Sith
Producer Carlos: So you are quitting the show? that's your only option
1394 days 22 hours ago
Brandonh1
Kat: Your not giving me an ultimatum Carlos you better bring Sarah in here cause I'm not playing I'm not filming at a house warming after this shit has surfaced
1394 days 22 hours ago
Sith
Producer Sarah: Kat you have to attend the house warming

open group

Tengaged Wives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!