This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Bad Girls Club: Blended Personalities

Topic » Bad Girls Club: Blended..

1456 days 11 hours ago
KingGeek
*Akinye embraces the hug and begins to frown*
Girl, you 'bout to make me cry man..
*She fans herself and laughs, zipping up her suitcase*
Lemme stop!
1456 days 11 hours ago
Sith
- The Phone would ring -
1456 days 11 hours ago
Brandonh1
Confessional: I came I saw and I whooped bitches ass. Did I change? Lemme think hell nahh Ima meet that bitch Milan in Chicago at the airport she can bring her stripper bitches too all of Hawaiian will be with since you wanna jump. I'm done talking take this mic off me, white bitch!

Ivy's car would pull off she'd have her middle fingers up as she is squeeze between the sunroof-

FUCK YALL BITCHES!
1456 days 11 hours ago
kaylee21
-Milan would finish her hair and makeup & walk back into her room, finishing up her packing, placing her last few things into it. As her bags would be handled off camera by production. She'd walk downstairs & pour herself a glass of champs & one for Akinye as she'd scream.

Kin kin! Come drink one last time with me, bitchhhh! *Laughs*
1456 days 11 hours ago
Sith
- The Phone would ring -
1456 days 11 hours ago
kaylee21
Interview: I'm trying to have a meaningful last goodbye with my bitch & the phone keeps ringing. Like... *shakes head* Um, fuck you bitches, y'all can wait. *laughs* I wouldn't be Milan if i ain't disrespect y'all one last time, right?
1456 days 11 hours ago
KingGeek
*Akinye takes her glass and shimmies*
One last time, pooh! We ran this bitch!
*She raises her glass*
1456 days 11 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
(Sorry i got super busy im here now)
*valerie is packing her stuff*
“Fucking lame girls club....”
1456 days 11 hours ago
kaylee21
-Milan would raise her glass & take a sip of it, before smashing it onto the ground.

FUCK THESE HOES! *Laughs* They can clean this shit up. *Milan would rummage through the kitchen, destroying what she can.* We're BAD GIRLS, it's what we do!
1456 days 11 hours ago
KingGeek
*Akinye cackles, finishing off her drink*
Girlll, you are too much! Where my baby, Val, at? We gotta show them how we do things one last time!
1456 days 11 hours ago
Sith
- The phone would ring for Valerie -
1456 days 11 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*val goes and answers the phone*
“Time to go yet?”
1456 days 11 hours ago
kaylee21
-Milan would laugh, looking at Akinye.

I dunno! I feel bad, though. I ain't really get to know her like dat. *Frowns* Oh well, fuck 'ha! *laughs*
1456 days 11 hours ago
Sith
- Production would answer the phone -

Angela: Yes, Valerie your cab is outside say your goodbyes
1456 days 11 hours ago
KingGeek
*Akinye dances in the kitchen*
We outchea! We outchea!

open group

Tengaged Wives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!