This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

chronicles of a queen bee Episode 1

Topic » chronicles of a queen bee..

2829 days 6 hours ago
kaylee21
-Diamond would hear Jodi's assistant and smile, she'd grab her phone and strut into Jodi's office.

You rang? By the way, have you seen all the damn press that is outside? They're trying to dig up dirt.

Interview: I fucking hate Jodi. She's been in my way for years and now that Tracy is gone; *She'd do a cross over herself * God rest her soul, i can finally get Jodi. This negative press will destroy her and when it does... i'll be right here to pick up the pieces.
2829 days 6 hours ago
Cort
- Jodi would smirk

One thing i learned about this industry is you can ONLY trust yourself.. I know it must suck that Tracy is no longer with us but thats life i didn't really see her purpose with the company anyways so i guess things happen for a reason for better and for worse....

- sips her coffee

Please prep the meeting and GATHER the interns
2829 days 6 hours ago
Darriusdabest
*Lani goes down the elevator of her penthouse*
*strutting outside*
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/1a/ec/c1/1aecc14a12e29f0eb2e4f477deda5798.jpg

*gets in black mercedes*
2829 days 6 hours ago
Cort
- turning to dime

as i was telling april

Each of you will have a set to work under you

but please know if they fuck up... YOU fuck up plain and simple no excuses

Now run along and get my meeting together

gather ALL interns and Talent now!
2829 days 6 hours ago
Venetiabella
I'll be here soon. ))
2829 days 6 hours ago
jm340
-camera pans to me leaving my apartment-

Confessional- My name is Jay... And I am originally from Miami, Florida but now I'm here in LA for a fresh start. Since my family has cut me off from the money that I was promised due to my alcohol and drug problem I've decided that I simply don't need them anymore....

-raises my middle fingers to the camera-

Fuck you mom and dad.

-smiles-
2829 days 6 hours ago
Brandonh1
Erica would leave her store and head to the company-
2829 days 6 hours ago
kaylee21
-Diamond would laugh, flipping her hair.

When have you known me to "Fuck Up", Jodi? Now... this one, *She'd side eye April* She might let you down. But, yes ma'am. I'll get right on it! *She'd turn around, rolling her eyes and she'd strut out of the room.*
2829 days 6 hours ago
Cort
- Everyone would be directed to Multi Purpose Conference room as a big round table would sit in the middle of the room where the meeting would be taking place
2829 days 6 hours ago
kort
It is sad that Tracy is no longer with us, but it will not affect my work ethic. You can be fully sure that I will not in any way slack, or lower my job performance. I am able to separate both my professional and personal business.

*Exiting the office.*

I NEED ALL the interns to the front desk NOW or your ass is mine!
2829 days 6 hours ago
jm340
-makes my way to the office-

Confessional- Starting off as an intern has me slightly nervous... -takes a sip of my "drink" from my water bottle- but hopefully I can do this and make it through!
2829 days 6 hours ago
jm340
-arrives at the office-
2829 days 6 hours ago
Darriusdabest
*parks car*

*Lani walks into McMichaels*
*struts*

*Lani waves at Desk Workers & Others*
2829 days 6 hours ago
Cort
- There would be LIGHT refreshments in the Multi Purpose Room
2829 days 6 hours ago
Darriusdabest
Confessional : Shit gets hard here not gonna lie, but it's fun! Some people are friendly...others are about their money. I don't blame them though. We don't come to make friends

open group

Tengaged Wives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!