This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

chronicles of a queen bee Episode 1

Topic » chronicles of a queen bee..

2829 days 3 hours ago
presea6789
- LuAnn is seen smirking in her own new office.

Exactly how it should be.
2829 days 3 hours ago
jm340
(I've enjoyed doing this with some new people!)
2829 days 3 hours ago
kort
Jay, I'll put it to you like this: if I even catch you sneaking one drop of alcohol while you are working under McMichaels, you'll follow parallelogram out the door. And don't think I won't hesitate to send you out. Now that you are under me, we're going to clean up your little trashy act.

For now, you'll be on desk work.

*Turning her attention to Aiko.*

I have set you up with a photographer to do some test shots, so we can send you on some go-sees later this week. Natural makeup, simple outfits. Slay my life, this is your chance to prove you belong at fashion week.

Interview: McMichaels is moving in a new direction...welcome to the APRIL era.
2829 days 3 hours ago
Cort
(it's a pilot when i do a normal season it will be alot longer )
2829 days 3 hours ago
kaylee21
-Diamond would be in her house, the cameras would be following her around as she'd be on the phone with an unknown caller.

???: Are you serious? You got fired?! Shit. What are we going to do now, Dime?

D: I don't know. I don't know. I'll figure it out. I promise. No one knows what happened that night and no one will know. I just have to get back in good graces with that bitch Jodi.

-Diamond would turn around, noticing she is being filmed and she'd slam the door shut in the cameras face & she'd take off her microphone, making it difficult for it to be heard.

Interview: These bitches haven't gotten rid of me yet. I'm untouchable. I'm Diamond Walter. Remember that. *She'd smirk*
2829 days 3 hours ago
Cort
- Episode Ends-

open group

Tengaged Wives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!