This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Young and Established: ATL

Topic » The Young and Established: ..

3016 days ago
Cort
(No one can leave the trip)
3016 days ago
Brandonh1
Looks-

No I told you it was if you was lying and so I don't go off I'm removing myself
3016 days ago
topazisqueen
cf: for these girls to be like 80 years old and them fighting is some dumb like what

* makes a comment quietly *

producers stepping in for 80 years old... tragic
3016 days ago
kaylee21
-Tiffany would be seen walking towards Morgan's room, she'd be at the door, the cameras would show other cameramen in front of her, filming Morgan. Tiffany would enter the room, and look at Morgan.

Hey, i know you're not leaving, right? We haven't really even got to talk or anything since we first met, since all these girls want to make it about them. I'm not sure what's going on, but i do know, you shouldn't leave. It would have been a waste of your money & time to fly out here and leave in less than 24 hours, honey.

-Tiffany would smile, extending a hand on the shoulder to Morgan.
3016 days ago
kort
Interview: I do not hold a doctorate in anything except Shadology, but, I am wise enough to see an addict and unstable human being. The b*tch is crazy.

Prod: Just stay, we will make sure she does not harm you.

Morgan: Make sure you confiscate her pipes and medications and alcohol.
3016 days ago
topazisqueen
dani would look annoyed*

cf: first old these old gashes are argueing with is so annoying I'm dumber having watched it and were staying in a small place its gross
3016 days ago
crush
*Clutching on her Prada bag, Noelle would throw on her shades and stand up*
3016 days ago
kort
*Staring at Tiffany, shaking her head.*

This woman is trying to have me harmed. She is trying to manipulate situations and people to harm me. The environment is not safe. Do you not see her? She's an alcoholic. Severely. She walks around drinking and acting psychotic.
3016 days ago
topazisqueen
lets go Noelle these old bitches are annoying me

* would walk to a restaurant in the hotel with Noelle *
3016 days ago
Brandonh1
Erica would sit in the farthest room from evannas-

I'm stay but I'm not dealing with craziness
3016 days ago
crush
*Noelle would be seen walking to the restaurant next to Dani*
3016 days ago
kaylee21
-Tiffany would look behind her, confused. She'd be genuinely involved in the conversation.

Oh my goodness. Who? Who's trying to hurt you, girl?

Interview: For Morgan to tell me that someone in this circle of women is psychotic & trying to harm her, i do feel a little nervous because, like i've stated. I don't know these women that well, so i couldn't say if i trust being around them enough to feel safe or not. So, i believe Morgan when she says she's feeling unsafe.
3016 days ago
topazisqueen
* they get  a table dani sits down *

are these girls always this crazy
3016 days ago
crush
Girl, I mean you have to judge them for yourself.
3016 days ago
topazisqueen
forreal tho there like what 80 and there fighting over petty things and there fake with you to

open group

Tengaged Wives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!