This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Young and Established: ATL

Topic » The Young and Established: ..

3009 days ago
Cort
Okay!
3009 days ago
Brandonh1
Erica-

Evanna did you or did you not say she was talking about me and my husband
3009 days ago
Brandonh1
Saying I didn't belong and me and my husband has problems
3009 days ago
topazisqueen
dani would say hey to girls then notice there in a heated convo*

CF: wow bitches I just got here and even if were staying in a storage unit ima have fun so ima shut this drama shit down

yall stop lets go get drink yall bitches to serious
3009 days ago
crush
*Noelle would be seen sitting with the girls*
3009 days ago
topazisqueen
would look at Noelle *

hey we haven't met I'm dani
3009 days ago
Cort
I never said that!
3009 days ago
Brandonh1
Look

Your lying!
3009 days ago
crush
*Extending hand out, for a handshake*
Nice to meet you love, I'm Noelle.
3009 days ago
topazisqueen
* rolls eyes *

cf: I'm confused rn there bitches are what like 37 going to 40 soon and there all fighting like there 20 what like I'm confused are u sure ur not 12
3009 days ago
crush
Interview: Me and Dani are the young ones of the group. I hope we can vibe.
3009 days ago
kort
Evanna, I don't feel safe around you. You're a manipulator, a liar, and a psychopath.

Interview: In my years, I've encountered some crazy souls -- but Evanna takes the cake. She eats the cake. She IS the cake. It gets no more psychotic than her. She's mentally unstable. And ANYTHING can happen.

*Shaking her head // http://i.imgur.com/zYYFLPw.gif *
3009 days ago
topazisqueen
* shakes her hand *

that's a cute name nice to meet you to hun

cf: I remember when my age came up and they were talking about Noelle and how she is trying to get into the circle but I get the impression she thinks she is in the circle
3009 days ago
Cort
Morgan i see you as a daughter dont treat me like that
3009 days ago
kaylee21
-Tiffany's plane would arrive, she'd be seen exiting a Black SUV; entering the Penthouse. She'd have on sunglasses, minimal makeup & her hair would be in a perfect high bun, she'd have on a maxi dress, showing off her "Mother Given" curves and brown rainbows.

Interview: I'm arriving in Russia to go on Vacation with the other women, but if these girls have proven anything to me... it's that this won't be a fun vacation, i'm just here to set the record straight to anyone who has been putting salt on my name.

open group

Tengaged Wives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!