This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Bad Girls Club: Twisted Sisters Episode 2

Topic » Bad Girls Club: Twisted..

3016 days 4 hours ago
crush
*Combing hair in the vanity *

Confessional: *Shaking head* honestly I'm shocked on what I'm hearing right now.. But you what I can't say much about that situation
3015 days 11 hours ago
Cort
- wakes up and showers
3015 days 11 hours ago
Brandonh1
CF: I thought me and my sisters had issues i dont have anything on some of these other sisters

Loren would do her hair in the vanity room-
3015 days 11 hours ago
Cort
Hey loren how are you
3015 days 10 hours ago
crush
*Putting on makeup, as I sit in the vanity room*
3015 days 10 hours ago
kort
- Sitting in the phone room, talking to Zair.

Lydia: I hate these bitches. All of them. My sister included.
Zair: I told you all of these girls would be intimidated by a real bitch like you.
Lydia: They know I'M BETTER than them. I don't need this fuckin' free housing, bitch my apartment over looks LA. I can buy any car off the lot, with no fucking hesitation. Anything I want it mines, because I'm baddest bitch.
3015 days 10 hours ago
kort
Interview: My sister is going to pay for what she did. Since you want to act like a fucking piece of garbage, how about you get garbage all in your bed.

*The producers pan the camera to Lydia, who pulls out the kitchen trashcan going upstairs. She begins dumping it all over her sister's bed, throwing the trashcan on the bed and exiting the room.*

I live with a bunch of whores. *Entering the confessional.*

America...these girls are sloppy. I mean, this house smells like a fucking horse stable in Montana. Get it together. A dirty house is a dirty vagina, and I won't stand for it.
3015 days 10 hours ago
Brandonh1
Loren would continue looking at her-

Im good how about yourself?
3015 days 10 hours ago
kaylee21
-Madison would be in the vanity room, she'd be braiding her hair. She'd then proceed to do her makeup.

Interview: I think that as of right now, the house has been quiet. The little scuffle with my sister & Lydia is probably going to happen, once Morgan has her target set out for someone... it's a wrap. Like i said before, i'm more of a "hit you, be mad & done" she's more of a plotter. She'll plot for your demise and then whoop your ass. *She'd laugh.*
3015 days 9 hours ago
kaylee21
-Madison would go downstairs, entering the phone room. She'd dial her mothers number.

{ON THE PHONE: Carolyn, The Twins Mother.}

C: Hello?

M: Hey...

C: Hi.

M: *She'd sit there in silence.*

-Moments would pass.

C: What's up?

M: I don't know. You tell me, you told me to call you last night over email.

C: Well, because i haven't spoken to you since you both got there. Morgan calls me everyday.

M: Well... sorry.

Interview: My relationship with my mother is definitely very rocky. We've had our ups and downs. Like, i feel like she loves Morgan more than me. I'm more of a daddys girl. I feel like my dad understands me better than my mom does. Like, i'm so much more like my father than i am of my mother.
3015 days 9 hours ago
kort
- Eying Madison in the phone room as she walks by, smirking. She mouthes "whore" as she walks by, entering the kitchen and grabbing her water bottle.

Interview: I dislike every single breathing soul that is my roommates, their all grade D bitches. They wouldn't last in my social circle here in LA.
3015 days 9 hours ago
kaylee21
-Madison would hang up, exiting the phone room; going to the kitchen. She'd get herself a glass of OJ & look at Lydia.

What's up, you dusty bitch? How you feeling today? I heard that argument with your sister, and oh... how it brightens my day to see that you're even hated by your own blood.

-Madison would sit down in the kitchen, taking a sip.

And close your legs. I smelt some fish the second i walked in.
3015 days 9 hours ago
Cort
- walks around the house!
3015 days 8 hours ago
kort
I'm feeling chippy as a chipmunk, how are you feeling today? Your stomach looks a little less bloated than it did the other day you lazy ass sloth. You think your and your sister are perfect? You two sluts were the FIRST to crumble and argue, let's never forget. Both of you are hanging on by a thread, and how do I know?

You both got your asses kicked separately, you couldn't even fight as a team. I hate my sister, but we at least pulled together a front.

Your acting is as bad as your lacefront, Iggy. Next time, try Love and Hip Hop, your not a fit for this show.

Interview: The ghetto barbie does not intimidate me with her fake chunky jewelry and her loud ass mouth. Bring it to my face, and we can throw down AGAIN.
3015 days 8 hours ago
kort
And honestly, bitch, from what your sister told me the first night...your own fuckin' mother doesn't like you. So before you come after my sister hating me, focus on your tattered ass relationship with the bitch that birthed you. It's got to be a shame that a woman hates something that came from out beneath her.

A new level of UGLY. A new level of SHAME. She probably hid your fucking creature face for the first couple of months, till you grew into that ugly ass facial shape and that fat fucking head. Now, go dye them roots. Their looking a little...dark.

*Smirking, pouring some of Madison's orange juice in a glass.*

open group

Tengaged Wives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!