This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Bad Girls Club: Twisted Sisters Episode 2

Topic » Bad Girls Club: Twisted..

3016 days 10 hours ago
kort
- Hearing this, the camera shakes violently with a red overlay as she gets up, beginning to collect her sister's things, slamming them into an open suitcase. Snatching it, she drags it out of her room, leaving a trail of her things. She launches it over the staircase, as her things spew out.

YOU FUCKIN' DISGUSTING ASS PIG. YOUR SO NASTY! I HATE YOU. I FUCKING WISH MOM WOULD'VE SWALLOWED YOU! She should have! Because you're TRASH, do you hear me?! You're fucking SCUM. I hate you! I hate you!

Pack your SHIT BITCH, your going back home to where you can be a fucking slut all day with your addict ass boyfriend you fucking alcoholic. You are LEAVIN' my apartment when I get back to CALI, understand me!?

Interview: This bitch low blows me? You want to play dirty, you fuckin' cereal box built bitch? Now we have issues.
3016 days 9 hours ago
kort
- Pointing her acrylic nail at the producer's camera, breaking the fourth wall rule.

SHE'S PHONY. SHE'S WEAK. SHE'S AN ADDICT. SHE'S FUCKIN' DONE. I will NOT be living here with this fucking drug addict talking down to me, when all she's fucking done with her life is make love to a fucking crack pipe! She can either pack her shit and LEAVE peacefully, or she can get my wrath brought down on her no ass havin' ass everyday.

Sis..sis? Where are you?! *Getting in her sister's face.*

http://i.imgur.com/UzRsnmD.gif // You're fuckin' gross. I fuckin' gag at the sight of you. You always wanted to be me. That's why every time I got a boyfriend, you were always spreadin' ya fuckin' legs to him SECONDS after I dumped him. You're lame, and no matter what you do you'll always be Lydia's BITCH. Remember that as you take you skanky stank ass back to Cali.
3016 days 9 hours ago
Cort
- pushing her back

Get away from meeeeee
3016 days 9 hours ago
kort
- Grabbing baby powder, dousing her sister in it.

You want some crack? You want some crack, you FUCKIN' addict? You want to talk shit about me, don't cha? You want to put my fuckin' BUSINESS out there? Let's talk about those raggedy ass bone thin skeletons in your closet. Let's go down the list:

Ugly.
Fat.
Addict.
Worthless.
Your own fuckin' father abandoned you.
Your mother thinks you need rehab.
No man loves you.

GO home! *Getting back in her face.*
3016 days 9 hours ago
kort
Interview: Does this fucking whore not see CAMERAS? You announced to the whole world that I was raped. As an insult? *Pretends to check watch* In the words of America's favorite clock wearing thug, sis, you're time is up.

Go fuckin' home! Go home! Nobody is goin' to miss you here. Look around. These girls hate you just as much as I do. I'm just bad enough to say it.
3016 days 9 hours ago
Cort
If i go home you have to go home too!

You have to go home too!
3016 days 9 hours ago
kort
Do I look like I give a FUCK, bitch? You think I want to stay here, around these Charlotte Russe shopping ass bitches? Hell fucking no. Each day I spend in here, looking at their faces, and yours, is the equivalent of jail time. No one should be subjected to the lower income housing project mentality these girls have.

And the trashy ass sister mentality of yours. Now pack. Your. Shit. We both know I am the leader of whatever the fuck you want to call this relationship we have. Quite frankly, it's evaporated. I don't want to work on shit, with the likes of you.

Interview: My sister really is absolutely dead weight. In between her farting in public, inability to regularly shave her armpits, and water weight, I can't believe I've hung in there this long.
3016 days 9 hours ago
Cort
- walking to my room as i would sit on my bed

Go gets raped again BITCH

IM SURE PRODUCTION HAS A RAPE KIT
3016 days 9 hours ago
Venetiabella
[ This is disgusting. ]
3016 days 9 hours ago
LockerAmi
(Scene of lea walking in)

Hello?!

-walks around-
3016 days 9 hours ago
LockerAmi
-walks around and sees a girl- HI! I'm Lea where is the Williams sisters?! Cus...I have a suprise for the rest of the girls . -smiles-
3016 days 9 hours ago
Cort
Nice to meet you my name is nicole
3016 days 9 hours ago
LockerAmi
Hi Nicole, Lea , where are you from? you look familiar.
3016 days 9 hours ago
Cort
I am from LA

How about yourself

open group

Tengaged Wives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!