This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Bad Girls Club: Twisted Sisters Episode 1

Topic » Bad Girls Club: Twisted..

3018 days 5 hours ago
kaylee21
-Another limo would pull up to the mansion, a fair toned girl with red hair would be shown. She'd exit the limo, she'd be clapping as her intro would begin.

"If you look up bad bitch in the dictionary, you'll find me in it."

MADISON | 21 | Los Angeles, CA | "The Splitting Image"

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/452493570893574144/KnqF863_.jpeg

Interview: It's always been so hard for me to get along with people, especially women because... i'm just so damn sexy! I love being in control, so when i'm not in control, shit is going to go down. My sister & I fight over control, i think i'm smarter than she is & vice versa. I definitely feel like my sister and i do have a rocky relationship, simply because she's definitely more spoiled than i am, she got a lot of things growing up as opposed to me. I've had a rocky road, i don't need to blend in, i stand out all on my own.

-Madison would enter the house, smiling, she'd look at her surroundings and look impressed.
3018 days 5 hours ago
Venetiabella
So you and Syd are sisters?! That's awesome. Listen we already poured some shots in the kitchen baby go down there and take a look.

— Farrah is in a tight yellow top; cleavage exposed, http://imgur.com/jjMEmZW ...
3018 days 5 hours ago
shorondabubbles
I'm 24 years old.

* Looking at Alyssa. *
3018 days 5 hours ago
kort
(Evan is running late.)

- The scene pans to a limousine speeding across the freeway. Inside, an olive skinned girl sits with her longs crossed, her acrylic donned fingernails sitting on her knee. Wearing a bodycon dress that pushes her boobs out, and high heels, she looks out the window, holding her sister's hand.

"I am the diva of my family. I will cause a huge shit storm if I don't get what I want. I'm the princess, and I get my way. It's my way or the highway, and they all accept it."

LYDIA BARAKA, 22 - LOS ANGELES, CA
"THE CALIFORNIA CUNT"
https://www.instagram.com/itslydboss/

*Peering to her audition tape with her sister, where she throws a pillow right in her face as her sister attempts to talk.*

Shut the fuck up, I'm talkin'.

Interview: I am definitely the 'in charge' sister. My sister follows my lead, I will boss her around if I think she's being a bitch. We usually get into it, because she can be quite trashy and dirty, and like, that's not me. We're not lower income trashy hos, and she needs to act as such.

*Panning to childhood photos of their family, then the picture turning black and white as the sisters'  detail the divorce their parents had.*

Interview: we kind of went seperate ways after our parents got divorced. She went with my father, and I went with my mother. We saw each other on weekends, and at school. She soon came to live with us, because my father got remarried. And we grew up fighting everyone and each other. But we got a tight, protective bond over one another.

*Casting tape*

Baraka Sisters' Mother: Lydia is a completely bitch .. *in a thick Italian accent* she has no filter, and will get right in your face. I try to her that she cannot fight the entire world, but she does not listen.
3018 days 5 hours ago
presea6789
Let me tell YOU something .. I need a DRINK babeh!!

- Alyssa laughs, pouring herself some patron.
3018 days 5 hours ago
Venetiabella
24?! That's tight baby. I'm that age too.

— Farrah turns around, spotting Madison.

Hey, how are you? I'm Farrah.
3018 days 5 hours ago
kaylee21
-Madison would smile, extending a hand out to Farrah.

I'm wonderful, it's nice to meet you! I'm Madison! *She'd smile.*
3018 days 5 hours ago
Venetiabella
— Farrah motions for Madison to come in the kitchen to take a shot.

Alyssa and I lined this shit up for you guys.
3018 days 5 hours ago
presea6789
- Shaking Madion's hand.

I'm Alyssa baby .. nice to meet you. I love your hair!
3018 days 5 hours ago
kort
- Her loud, Italian voice piercing the house as her heels reach the front door to the mansion. She walks in, her canvas bag clutched at her waist, strutting slowly throughout the mansion. Seeing the pictures posted on the wall, she immediately walks toward the photos of the girls, giving a intense glare.

Oh she's pretty ... ew look at her. I'm definitely the hotter sister.

Interview: I walk inside the house and land my eyes on the photos. And by far, The Baraka clan is hotter. We look like the Kardashian family, but these other girls...some of them need to get it together.
3018 days 5 hours ago
kaylee21
-Madison would laugh at Farrah's comment, and she'd hug Alyssa.

It's nice to meet you, I'm Madison! And thank you so much! There is not a lot of gingers anymore. *She'd laugh.*
3018 days 5 hours ago
kort
Where are you bitches? *Saying loudly, motioning in the kitchen.*

Hey bitches! The party is here.
3018 days 5 hours ago
Venetiabella
— Farrah makes her way over to Lydia. Farrah's obviously fake silicon cleavage stands stall in her revealing yellow top. She looks like she just popped out of an episode of Jersey Shore.

Hey how are you baby? I'm Farrah.

Shots are in the kitchen.
3018 days 5 hours ago
kort
I'm Lydia, nice to meet you. I'm ready for a shot, I need a drink!

- Entering the kitchen with Farrah, taking one shot as she smiles at the other women standing in the kitchen.

I'm Lydia, in case you all are wondering.
3018 days 5 hours ago
presea6789
- Alyssa's large breasts are bouncing as she downs THREE shots.

I'm here for the alcohol BABEH ..

open group

Tengaged Wives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!