This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Bad Girls Club: Twisted Sisters Episode 1

Topic » Bad Girls Club: Twisted..

3017 days 7 hours ago
Brandonh1
Loren would sip her drink watching the altercation-
3017 days 7 hours ago
crush
*Blowing her a kiss*
Google me bitch... check me out hoe! *Walking past her, heading to the kitchen*
3017 days 4 hours ago
kort
I did Google you. I saw a couple photos of you, and then a couple photos of baby baboons, your ancestral cousins. You are the first model I know of that doesn't even have a Wikipedia page.

*Laughing at her, flipping her hair extensions.*

They should hire you to be the spokesmodel for slimquick. Fat fucking cheesepuff.
3017 days 3 hours ago
Cort
(New episode? Anyone on?)
3017 days 3 hours ago
kort
(I'm here.)
3017 days ago
crush
Baby girl you still seem pressed. Take a breather use an inhaler and shut up bitch
3016 days 7 hours ago
LockerAmi
-gets out of limo-

Intro:I am a nice girl around town, didn't have whorish ways growing up but I was a baddd bad bad child lmao but I can definitely defend myself if need be.
:)

Name:Lea

IV:With this being a sister season I really want my sisters to stick together but I mostly want us to stick with the girls together and Get along, drama isn't my priority. Oh They'll be shocked to see me because they mainly though they were coming in together so I'm just ready to do this. :)

-walks toward house whipping curled blondish/brunette hair-
3016 days 4 hours ago
Cort
- Episode Ends -

open group

Tengaged Wives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!