This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Top Model Mansion

Topic » Top Model Mansion

4603 days 9 hours ago
james03
Confessional:
          i am confident on my photo this week, super! i hope i'll be best photo, even once! been 2nd twice. fingers crossed!
4602 days 2 hours ago
Juergen
Confessional:
YAY My first top 5 call out! I got my confidence and all! My only fear is that If I dont deliver a stellar photo, I will be eliminated due to me taking so long to actually deliver good photos :s But we'll see
4602 days 2 hours ago
Juergen
:D Seven Models remain! The competition has become do or die now!
Good Luck ladies
4601 days 16 hours ago
EllaElla
Confession!

Bottom 2 im falling :( Don't know if i can give anymore seeing as i got nothing left!

Gotta push harder. Cause im no longer at the top.
4601 days 15 hours ago
bekla123
U can do it ellaella! Keep fighting gurl <3
4601 days 14 hours ago
Juergen
Confessional:
I wonder if I can win Covergirl of the week..
*awkwardly stares at a ripped photo of Regaina*
>:)
4601 days 9 hours ago
EllaElla
Tah x
4601 days 7 hours ago
james03
CF:
   i am so glady glad that i have my first top photo, YAY! in your face bitches! PEACE!
4601 days 5 hours ago
Juergen
So How's everyone doing?
4601 days 5 hours ago
Leacroft
I am doing pretty good. Just scoping out the compotition
4601 days 4 hours ago
Leacroft
statistically I have the 3rd best call-out in the compotition but I still think that I am providing some pretty gorgeous pictures. In the past 3 weeks I have had the second best callout but I am hungering to have the best callout average soon. It is just going to take ALOT of work
4601 days 3 hours ago
Leacroft
^^^ That was a confessional
4601 days 3 hours ago
Juergen
Oh That's good. I'm just nervously awaiting for judging.
Confessional:
I have the worst call-out maybe the worst in the history but I have a passion and drive that'll push me further
4601 days 1 hour ago
Leacroft
I know right!!! My photo's are so different from everyone else's so I am scared about the outcome! I just want something better then 3rd lool I have gotten it enough times :P
4600 days 18 hours ago
Juergen
Yeah that is true. You're photos are a delight for me.

open group

Diego's Next Top Model *GIFT PRIZE*

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!