This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Top Model Mansion

Topic » Top Model Mansion

4610 days 22 hours ago
Juergen
Hm you are right Kandi.... and so are you Ella. I guess it's just an eye opener to show that at anytime anyone of us can go
4610 days 15 hours ago
james03
Confessional:
      IMHO i think i should be in top three, but i am still happy that i could stay for another round, no one is safe here
4610 days 1 hour ago
db1994
Previously on D&R's Next Top Model! The photo shoot involved the girls to have to model from head to toe. While Kandi, Cascada and Caridee rocked the photo shoot others struggled to show their full potential. In the end Kandi redeemed her self from week one and managed to get best photo of the week. Regaina was covergirl of the week thanks to her fans. Krystal and Brando landed in the bottom two. Krystal didn't impress the judges but Brando being banned resulted in her elimination. 13th models remain who will be packing their bags tonight?
4609 days 23 hours ago
Juergen
Confessional:
I dont know but I feel very happy with my photos Fingers crossed
4607 days 23 hours ago
Juergen
CF: I am so pissed at myself. Everytime i take a step forward I go back 3.
4606 days 20 hours ago
EllaElla
CF*

If regaina wins one more covergirl im going to slap her lol jk but i do have the privlage of tieing with her week 3 :P
4606 days 20 hours ago
lemonsalsa
*SCREAMS WITH HER WIN!*
4605 days 22 hours ago
Leacroft
I feel that I am finding my place in the top half of the group! I might not be getting number one everyweek but I am still someone to look out for!
4605 days 22 hours ago
Juergen
Confessional: Bleh! I am deffinately going to be the dark horse of this cycle. Just a matter of time before I start taking them breath taking picture. :D
4605 days 21 hours ago
lemonsalsa
can't wait to ssee my pics get added to the gallery
4605 days 21 hours ago
EllaElla
Just can't seem too get the top photo of the week Ugh!

They can win those i'll just win the thing that mattars most the comp!
4604 days 19 hours ago
Juergen
Confessional: I feel like I can deliver an amazing commercial. I know my pics have been Bleh but commercial's are like :D for me, so hopefully the judges love it.
4604 days 18 hours ago
james03
Confessional:
      there is a lot of personality in my commercial this week and the product is well advertised
4604 days 16 hours ago
EllaElla
CF!

If i don't leave this house without best picture im going to be pissed!!
4604 days 15 hours ago
EllaElla
CONFESSION!!

Glory has had best photo 3 times in a row?? hmm

When to me her pic's havent been ://

open group

Diego's Next Top Model *GIFT PRIZE*

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!