This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Top Model Mansion

Topic » Top Model Mansion

4593 days 9 hours ago
db1994
Welcome to the house that you will be staying in for the remainder of this competition! Here you can chat with some of the models or make confessionals, trust me it makes the game so much more fun.
4593 days 9 hours ago
Josh51
Hai GIRLS! LET'S WORK IT!
4593 days 8 hours ago
Juergen
Confessional: It's time for me to wurkk! This is my cycle and I am not going to go down without a fight!
4593 days 8 hours ago
Juergen
*walks in with Gucci shades and heels*
Hello Ladies! My name is Lavagskyina but I go by Skye :D
4593 days 6 hours ago
brandoluscious
*struts into the house and trips over heels*
*brushes weave*
HEY GURL HEYYYYYYYYSSSSSS IM HERE AND IM READY TO WORK MY BODY LIKE NO OTHA MODEL IN DIEGO TOP MODEL HISTORY!
4593 days 6 hours ago
Jermin119
*looks at brando* oh god this trash made it in here, didnt think she'd even make it past casting she's so trashy
4593 days 6 hours ago
Juergen
*waves * Hey Ladies :D
Confessional: When I first saw Brando all I could say is Hot Mess :/
4593 days 6 hours ago
Juergen
This house is a tad bit small for us Top Models... *lays suitcase on bed and unpacks*
4593 days ago
Tanarexix
OH HAIIII GURLSSSSSS

*confessional*
half of theses bitches
look like they belong in a target catalogue
i think one of them served me at mcdonalds once
obviously
imma win this shit
just watch
4592 days 20 hours ago
james03
confessional
i would be happy if i move on to the next round, just make me safe this week, it was still a shocking thing to me, that i am joining here .
4592 days 19 hours ago
Juergen
Confessional: I have no intentions in being Covergirl of the week. Just Challenge winner :D I want to make history!
4592 days 17 hours ago
raygan94
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
4592 days 8 hours ago
Juergen
CF: The fact that both judges loved my photo and I was still in the bottom 5 means that the other girls are working twice as hard as me
4592 days 8 hours ago
yummy
Confessional: WOOOHOOO!!!! Top photo, but it was really close between the top 5 for top photo, there is some fierce competition so never get too cocky, i will never get cocky in this game because you never know who's next. One photo can really mess things up, even a bad attitude can mess things up.
4592 days 8 hours ago
dm2011
Confessional: I felt like I was higher up, but at least I didn't get eliminated that week.
4592 days 8 hours ago
Juergen
Hey Ladies.... Interesting first Judging. Grats Cascada :D

open group

Diego's Next Top Model *GIFT PRIZE*

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!