This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Top Model Mansion

Topic » Top Model Mansion

4612 days 10 hours ago
Juergen
I Can't wait for the second challenge!
4612 days 10 hours ago
db1994
Previously on D&R's Next Top Model. 15 beautiful aspiring models moved into the Top Model Mansion. For their first photo shoot the ladies had to submit a photo of a famous fashion model assigned to them. While Cascada, Ella and Paprika soared to the top Vescala and Caridee found themselves in the bottom two. The judges saw a bit more potential in Caridee so Vescala was sent packing. Kandi who also struggled in the photo shoot was saved by the Covergirl poll. 14 stunning models are left who will be packing their bags tonight?
4612 days 9 hours ago
Juergen
*does hair and gets ready for challenge and photoshoot*
Number 1 photo here I come :D
4612 days 6 hours ago
Tanarexix
*Confessional*
i was in the top 3
not surprising ;)
but its a new day and a new challenge/photoshot and i'm ready to take first
but i would also love me winning a covergirl poll
like that will happen they are all so jealous and bitchy i'm more likely to become a saint
whatever, imma miss you person who left.
(giggle)
4612 days 1 hour ago
james03
CONFESSIONAL
      i thought i will be in top 2 or 3 but, 4 would still make me smile :^D
4611 days 22 hours ago
Juergen
Confessional: I think the bitch switches have officially been flicked. I can already see this competition getting to some of these girls head but we'll see what happens. Lavigskyina Out
4610 days 22 hours ago
Juergen
Confessional: These girls are so unproffesional -___- about 4 or 5 of them were late for the photoshoot. Out of all the girls here I am the model :)
4610 days 10 hours ago
Juergen
Confessional: Since day 1 I considered brando a threat but I mean it's kinda bitter sweet... I never wanted to make it further than her due to her incability to send in a photo ;(
4610 days 10 hours ago
EllaElla
Confession!

Getting called 8th sucks!! Considering my picture was not average ugh just will have to step my game up ://
4610 days 10 hours ago
Josh51
Confessional: 4th to be called! I'm finally seeing my effort being appreciated...
4610 days 10 hours ago
Juergen
So How's everyone doing now after that shocking elimination?
4610 days 9 hours ago
Leacroft
I am doing pretty good It just really sucks to see Brando of all people go
4610 days 9 hours ago
Juergen
I agree. she had such a BIG personality and her photo was amazing so...
4610 days 9 hours ago
Leacroft
But I guess that shows us how important it is to try and not only do good in this compotition but actually respect how the tengaged community works. I dont know why she is banned though so i wont be so quick to say she did anything wrong
4610 days 9 hours ago
EllaElla
Its nota shock too me? No1 is safe its an even battle fieldd.

open group

Diego's Next Top Model *GIFT PRIZE*

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!