This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #11

Topic » Immunity Challenge #11

4522 days 14 hours ago
Bdreezy15
i mean we are being dissolved sorry wrong thing
4522 days 14 hours ago
BENLINUS
*crosses fingers*
4522 days 14 hours ago
sergeant
I wonder who is going to win..?
4522 days 14 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
We will start with Sixaola. Now, Sixaola only had two competitors in this challenge, so they will receive whatever the longest time is of any of the competitors, which was 84 seconds. So, 84 seconds will be added to Riley and Darius' times, and that gives Sixaola a combined time of......2 minutes and 43 seconds!

Sixaola- 2 min, 43 sec.

Now, lets move on to the third tribe to finish, and that is Guacimal. Andy, George, and Husein competed for Guacimal, and that gives Guacimal a combined time of......1 minute and 52 seconds! Right now, Guacimal is in the lead.

1. Guacimal- 1 min, 52 sec.
2. Sixaola- 2 min, 43 sec.

Now, lets move on to the second tribe to finish, and that is Pacuare. Dexter, Soiyer, and Vadi competed for Pacuare, and that gives Pacuare a combined time of......3 minutes and 7 seconds! Right now, Guacimal is still in the lead and Pacuare is in last place with one tribe left.

2. Sixaola- 2 min, 43 sec.
3. Pacuare - 3 min, 7 sec.

Finally, lets move on to the first tribe to finish, and that is Sapoa. Ben, Deltrese, and Taylor competed for Sapoa, and that gives Sapoa a combined time of......2 minutes and 24 seconds! Here are the final scores!

2. Sapoa- 2 min, 24 sec.
3. Sixaola- 2 min, 43 sec.
4. Pacuare - 3 min, 7 sec.

That means that GUACIMAL WINS IMMUNITY! Congratulations Guacimal! All of you are moving on to the Final 18, and because you already have six members, you do NOT have to participate in the schoolyard pick.

Now, this means that Pacuare, because you came in last, you WILL be dissolved between the Sapoa and Sixaola tribes. Sapoa, because they came in second and have six members, will only select one person from the Pacuare tribe to join them, while Sixaola will get the remaining three!

Sapoa tribe, please PM me which one person from Pacuare you would like on your tribe! After that, Sapoa and Sixaola will go to Tribal Council! Good luck everybody!
4522 days 14 hours ago
Bdreezy15
wow i totally thought we lost lol
4522 days 14 hours ago
sergeant
YA WE WON
4522 days 14 hours ago
TylerKeith
Nice job guys! <3
4522 days 13 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Ben from Sapoa has chosen to bring Dexter over to the Sapoa tribe, which means that Dexter is now a member of the Sapoa tribe, and Soiyer, Vadi, and Zak are now members of the Sixaola tribe!
4522 days 13 hours ago
Insanity17
Yay Guacimal. I didn't think we were going to do since we needed two people to submit like 3 hours ago.

Way to go guys!
4522 days 13 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
So, congratulations Guacimal! You are safe from Tribal Council! Unfortunately, Sapoa and Sixaola, both of you are going to Tribal Council, and each of you must vote one member out of your tribe!

Each person must now vote for the one person from their tribe that they want voted out of the game! Both tribes have until 5:00 PM EST Thursday to PM me your vote! If you do not vote, you will receive a self-vote! You guys are allowed to change your votes up until all votes from your tribe have been cast! Once all votes from your tribe are cast, no more changing!

Also, if you have a hidden immunity idol and you would like to use it, please PM me before the results of the Tribal Council that you would like to use it!

The one person from each tribe with the most votes will be voted out of Survivor: Costa Rica! Good luck to you all!
4522 days 13 hours ago
Ireks
grats guys, we did awesome
4522 days 8 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
I have received all votes from Sapoa! It is now time for Sapoa's Tribal Council!
4521 days 16 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
I have received all votes from Sixaola! It is now time for Sixaola's Tribal Council!

open group

Survivor: Costa Rica

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!