This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #11

Topic » Immunity Challenge #11

4523 days 21 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Come on in, tribes! Sapoa and Guacimal, getting your first look at the new Pacuare and Sixaola tribes! Britty and Colleen, voted out at the last Tribal Councils! We started with 44 contestants, but now, we are down to the Final 20, and immunity is back up for grabs!

Now, as I announced before, after this challenge, one tribe will win immunity and one tribe will be dissolved! So, here is today's challenge!

For today's immunity challenge, three players from each tribe must play this challenge and then screenshot the time it took them to complete the challenge!      http://www.tengaged.com/play/catch_33

Now, I only need THREE SCORES! This is where Sapoa and Guacimal have an advantage, because they have two extra members! Each tribe may sit out whoever they want in this challenge, but three must score! If I only receive two scores, the third score will be the highest time that I receive of any competitor.

For example, say the highest time was 80 seconds. Then, whichever tribe only has two times, their third time will be 80 seconds.

Does everybody understand? You must play the competition posted and PM me a screenshot of the amount of time it took you to complete the challenge! The tribe that can complete this challenge the quickest wins immunity! The tribes that come in second and third will go to Tribal Council, but their tribe will remain intact. The tribe that comes in last will be dissolved amongst the other three tribes!

Good luck, tribes! You have until 3:00 PM EST Wednesday to PM me three screenshots for this immunity challenge!
4523 days 21 hours ago
Ireks
what if 4 or 5 people from a tribe send you screenshots ?
4523 days 21 hours ago
Ireks
I think you are wrong. You need 4 people from a tribe to PM you because 2 of the tribes have 4 members and 2 of the tribes have 6 members.
4523 days 21 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
No. One person may sit out for Pacuare and Sixaola, in case one person can't screenshot or can't compete. So, one person may sit out for Pacuare and Sixaola, but three can sit out for Sapoa and Guacimal.

Also, if I get more than three, I will just take the three worst, almost like the Tengaged Survivor game.
4523 days 19 hours ago
TylerKeith
I will sit out for Guacimal since it's hard for me to do this challenge on my trackpad and I don't have a mouse.
4523 days 19 hours ago
TylerKeith
http://www.tengaged.com/group/3164/poll/the-caverns-poll-4-66081

Can y'all vote for me here please? If you're in another poll, I will vote for you since I haven't voted for any other polls yet. (:
4523 days 15 hours ago
Joeker
I'm sitting out for Sapoa because I can't save my score.
4523 days 14 hours ago
Cray
i cant screen shot on my comp so i will sit for Sixola
4523 days 12 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
I have received two scores from Pacuare and Sixaola! I need this number of scores!

Sapoa: 3 more scores
Guacimal: 3 more scores
Pacuare: 1 more score
Sixaola: 1 more score
4523 days 12 hours ago
sergeant
I am going to sit out for Guacimal
4523 days 3 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
I have received two scores from Sapoa, Pacuare, and Sixaola and one from Guacimal! I need this number of scores!

Sapoa: 1 more score
Guacimal: 2 more scores
Pacuare: 1 more score
4523 days 2 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Sapoa and Pacuare are finished with the immunity challenge, but Sapoa was the first to finish. So, in the case of a tie, the tribe that completes the challenge the fastest wins!

Sapoa: COMPLETED CHALLENGE
Guacimal: 2 more scores
Pacuare: COMPLETED CHALLENGE
4522 days 23 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Guacimal is now all finished! I need one more score from Sixaola in the next 45 minutes!

Sapoa: COMPLETED CHALLENGE
Guacimal: COMPLETED CHALLENGE
Pacuare: COMPLETED CHALLENGE
4522 days 21 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
I will give Sparticus or Cray one more hour to PM me their score!
4522 days 20 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Time is up! It is now time for the results of the immunity challenge! The tribe that did the best will win immunity and the tribe that did the worst will be dissolved!
4522 days 20 hours ago
Bdreezy15
WTFFF im so pissed we are going 2 tribal again!!!!!!!!1

open group

Survivor: Costa Rica

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!