This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications for TTRS Challenge 47: The Gauntlet 3

Topic » Applications for TTRS..

2371 days 1 hour ago
Kgamer2218
The Interview:
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: kyle
Skype Name? [Not required but helpful]: kgamer2218 .tengaged
Karma?: 87 I think or 86
Color Level?: yellow
How long have you been on Tengaged?: about a couple of months I know more than 5

Why do you want to compete in this season?: cause people in rsf chat cause we have kinda a main chat say your game groups are really fun I competed  in 3 rsf season only did kinda we'll in 1 mainly because I am outcasted because of my second season I Made mistakes but I think turneys maybe I can know some people and make it past episode 6
What makes you stand out from other players in games?: I stand out because I am hilarious  af and I bring drama and fighting so your gonna get a fucking bore fest I keep it real and I not gonna be like "  oh my God hi my names kyle" I am gonna be like what's good bitches I am a spicy Latino so BAM
In your gameplay, are you more heroic or villainous? Why?: more villainous I have a reputation of not closing my mouth and spilling  beans which depending  on the situation it will usually go badly and mainly fighting people and calling out people
Which formats do you excel in more: Partner/Team Games or Individual Seasons? Why?: partner/teams cause I did dig myself a hole in individual seasons like  even tho I hate people it's my only chance if making it far cause I am kinda OK at challenges
In games, do you rely more on instinct/following your heart or methodical strategy? Why?: methodical startegy liked who follows  heart like go on the bachelor if you following  your heart wow
Do you consider yourself a Veteran or Rookies? Why?:  rookie because I have never competed  on your season so obviously a rookie

Have you ever seen The Challenge?: yes basically all seasons
If yes, what is your favorite season and why?: I liked free agents because it was so crazy and so funny and yah
Who is your favorite male and/or female competitor and why?: oh devyn she is legit me being carried too every final and getting some good ass luck
What is your favorite mission from The Challenge and why?: I think the bike one from inferno cause of some stupid thing trending in rsf
https://media.giphy.com/media/l1J3D17sx0ZfkyS2s/giphy.gif

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): OK I am good at trivia and endurance, I am good at puzzles depending on puzzle spamming I suckered at horribly  like who created that shut and consecutive  posting depends on my opponent  really like so yah

This season will be a mostly non-live season with the occasional semi-live challenge, with that said, it is important that you are active.  OK I will

---THIS ENDS YOUR APPLICATION IF YOU ARE A TTRS ROOKIE---
2371 days 1 hour ago
turney1805
Oct 31, 2017 08:07:35
SuitMan13
SuitMan13
Application
turney1805
Don't know why I am doing this but OKAY.

What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Shawn
Skype Name? [Not required but helpful]: suitman13
Karma?: 427
Color Level?: Black
How long have you been on Tengaged?: 9 years too long!

Why do you want to compete in this season?: Because I can probably do a non-live game and not completely flop as much as usual.
What makes you stand out from other players in games?: I will flop fantastically.

In your gameplay, are you more heroic or villainous? Why?: A hero because when I try to be a villain I fall ass backwards into death.
Which formats do you excel in more: Partner/Team Games or Individual Seasons? Why?: No idea I have never played a Challenge game on Tengaged so this should be interesting.
In games, do you rely more on instinct/following your heart or methodical strategy? Why?: Definitely following my heart because I'm not smart enough to think ahead.
Do you consider yourself a Veteran or Rookies? Why?: A Rookie because I have never played a Challenge game and am bound to flop.

Have you ever seen The Challenge?: Sort of but not really.
If yes, what is your favorite season and why?: I only watched a bit of Dirty 30 to know the format.
Who is your favorite male and/or female competitor and why?: Idk
What is your favorite mission from The Challenge and why?: Idk sorry

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): None of the above, is that an allowed answer? I think I could be good at Trivia idk.
2371 days 1 hour ago
turney1805
Oct 31, 2017 16:06:30
Max7313
Max7313
TTRS 47 APPLICATION
turney1805
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Marks
Skype Name? [Not required but helpful]: max731313
Karma?: 277
Color Level?: Red
How long have you been on Tengaged?: 6 years oh god.

Why do you want to compete in this season?: I haven't played in so long, and I have been in retirement from group games. I was the bad bitch in Second Chances and a queen in TTRS/NB TAR. I'm ready to get back out there.
What makes you stand out from other players in games?: My comedy and my determination is really what sets me apart. I want to win, there is not doubt about that, and I'm charming so I can just get people to carry me to the end and then stomp on them in the finale.

In your gameplay, are you more heroic or villainous? Why?: I try to make myself heroic from the outside but deep down im the villain  who hates everyone and is plotting the demise of my alliance, my friends, and my enemies silently but tactfully.
Which formats do you excel in more: Partner/Team Games or Individual Seasons? Why?: I'm adaptable, I can figure out a strategy on how to make everyone like me and show a team I'm a good competitor or be an individual who wins a lot of competitions. Right now, I'd think a team game is better for me.
In games, do you rely more on instinct/following your heart or methodical strategy? Why?: Methodical Strategy. If you aren't thinking how every single move could effect you in the long run then you aren't playing the game intelligently. I need to know where and how everything will fall before a move is made.
Do you consider yourself a Veteran or Rookies? Why?:  I'm a born again rookie, I haven't played in over 20 seasons and I've only played 4 seasons, I need to prove myself again.

Have you ever seen The Challenge?: Yes all 30 (32 if the spinoffs count). Its my favorite TV Show
If yes, what is your favorite season and why?: Battle of The Seasons was very good in my opinion, or Gauntlet 3 which added a lot of characters that was super intneresting.
Who is your favorite male and/or female competitor and why?: LANDON LUECK DADDY. also Frank R <3 and Cohutta. Nia/Britni/Devin/Jemmye/Dustin/Cohutta/Derrick K. All these people are literal legends in their own ways I love them so much.
What is your favorite mission from The Challenge and why?: Ok so the Bridge Challenge in the Island that evelyn won where you take one plank and jump is my favorite challenge because its just so simple but amazing. Also the Would You Rather challenge from Rivals 3 was awesome I loved it.

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): Trivia, Puzzles, and Endurance are my strong suit. Give me a puzzle and ill CRUSH the competition.

This season will be a mostly non-live season with the occasional semi-live challenge, with that said, it is important that you are active. I will be.

What TTRS Seasons have you competed in?: BB: A tangled Web, SEcond Chances, The Amazing Race, and The Banker
What place did you finish in those season?: 8th, 5th, 8th, 14th (Quit because i was going on a cruise and for LaFierce)
What is your goal in this season?: I haven't seen a finale, I want one so fucking bad. I want a win as well, but ultimately, The Challenge is my favorite show and I WANT AN ELIMINATION WIN.
2371 days 1 hour ago
turney1805
Oct 31, 2017 23:45:25
Christian_
Christian_
No title
turney1805
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Christian
Skype Name? [Not required but helpful]: lavachristian
Karma?: 2267
Color Level?: tv star
How long have you been on Tengaged?: 7 years

Why do you want to compete in this season?: redemption
What makes you stand out from other players in games?: my love for religion

In your gameplay, are you more heroic or villainous? Why?: heroic, i always play with my heart
Which formats do you excel in more: Partner/Team Games or Individual Seasons? Why?: ive only won two individual TTRS seasons so individual ig rip how sad
In games, do you rely more on instinct/following your heart or methodical strategy? Why?: legit just answered that, im a hero ig
Do you consider yourself a Veteran or Rookies? Why?: vet, ive won twice, buckle up bitches

Have you ever seen The Challenge?: yes
If yes, what is your favorite season and why?: free agents
Who is your favorite male and/or female competitor and why?: ct, he's a hunk
What is your favorite mission from The Challenge and why?: the trivia ones

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): everything im perfect

This season will be a mostly non-live season with the occasional semi-live challenge, with that said, it is important that you are active.

For TTRS Veterans, below is a link to all the past seasons information, please use that to complete this section of your application. Don't be lazy otherwise I will hold it against you when I am making cast selections.:

Past Seasons History: http://www.tengaged.com/group/2795/forum/topic/5683202

What TTRS Seasons have you competed in?:
lotht2, ilm2, friends, game over, kotn, ayto, apprentice
What place did you finish in those season?: 11, 5, 3, 1, 1, 3, 7
What is your goal in this season?: win
2371 days 1 hour ago
turney1805
Nov 1, 2017 00:00:45
RShowFreak
RShowFreak
TTRS App
turney1805
The Interview:
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Alex or RShow
Skype Name? [Not required but helpful]: You have mine
Karma?: 3812
Color Level?: TV Star
How long have you been on Tengaged?: Since Fall 2010, so a little over 7 years

Why do you want to compete in this season?: I need to get that TTRS Win which has eluded me so many times.  I also need to redeem myself from the last TTRS Gauntlet where I made the Final then couldn't be there due to a test.
What makes you stand out from other players in games?: As someone who has hosted over 40 seasons I get another perspective of the games as I have been on both sides of playing and hosting.

In your gameplay, are you more heroic or villainous? Why?: As people say, everyone is the hero of their own story so from my perspective I see myself as a hero but I would say based on my play such as in my last game, NBR ILM others see me as a Villain for betraying them in the game.  Ultimately, it all comes down to perspective.
Which formats do you excel in more: Partner/Team Games or Individual Seasons? Why?: Individual because then it is all on me and up to my skills to keep myself in the game.
In games, do you rely more on instinct/following your heart or methodical strategy? Why?: I am a numbers guy and based off of that I like to follow strategy based off of what seems logical and makes sense for the purpose of advancing myself in the game.
Do you consider yourself a Veteran or Rookies? Why?:  I would say a Veteran as I have been in a good chunk of TTRS Seasons especially in the later half of the seasons.

Have you ever seen The Challenge?: Of course, since Battle of the Sexes 2
If yes, what is your favorite season and why?: The Duel 1 was a stacked season with great competition with some great storylines like CT and Diem and one of the best eliminations in Derrick vs Wes.
Who is your favorite male and/or female competitor and why?: The first season of the Real World I watched was RW: Austin and I am always partial to that cast, especially Wes who I think can be good TV and can be good competition.  I also am a huge Jenna fan because she's obviously attractive but also I enjoy the act she has of being dumb plus she is a good competitor who always performs solidly.
What is your favorite mission from The Challenge and why?: Pole Wrestle and Hall Brawl are some of the best eliminations out there.  I love the eliminations where it is just gritty and head to head.  For missions, I like the Rivals 3 challenge Up All Night as it tests memory and the endurance of the entire night.

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): I excel in mental things such as puzzles and trivia.  I can perform endurance when needed and if I have time and my speed used to be top notch and is still decent in my mind as is Consecutive Posting.

What TTRS Seasons have you competed in?:/What place did you finish in those season?:

--SEASON 8: BIG BROTHER-BATTLE OF THE ROOKIES - 14th Place: RShowFreak/Alex (Evicted Week 2, Day 8; 3-2, Villain)
--SEASON 13: THE GAUNTLET 2- REVENGE OF THE VETERANS - Runner-Ups: The Rookies
--SEASON 21: FRESH MEAT 2 - 11th Place: RShowFreak (Alex)/Manalord (Nick M.) [Eliminated Episode 4- Last Place Team in Mission #4]
--SEASON 28: THE BANKER - 6th Place: RShowFreak (Alex) [Eliminated Episode 14 Against Absol in Roll With It, Juror #7]
--SEASONS 37: LEGENDS OF THE HIDDEN TEMPLE 2 - 6th Place: Red Jaguars- RShowFreak (Alex)/Bdreezy15 (Brandon) [Episode 8- Lost in the Observatory to Lime Leopards]
--SEASON 38: CUTTHROAT - Third: Gray Team- ba11erina (Lindsey) [R], EM002 (Eric) [V], Fobbyiyg (Scott) [R], RShowFreak (Alex) [V]
--SEASON 40: FRIENDS - Episode 8- mysterygame2 (Nolan)/RShowFreak (Alex) [Red Team; Lost to Wyatt/Ethan in Drops in the Bucket]
--SEASON 42: GAME OVER - 18th Place: RShowFreak (Alex) [Episode 4; Issued Game Over by alwaysvictorious]

What TTRS Seasons have you competed in?:/What place did you finish in those season?:

--SEASON 8: BIG BROTHER-BATTLE OF THE ROOKIES - 14th Place: RShowFreak/Alex (Evicted Week 2, Day 8; 3-2, Villain)
--SEASON 13: THE GAUNTLET 2- REVENGE OF THE VETERANS - Runner-Ups: The Rookies
--SEASON 21: FRESH MEAT 2 - 11th Place: RShowFreak (Alex)/Manalord (Nick M.) [Eliminated Episode 4- Last Place Team in Mission #4]
--SEASON 28: THE BANKER - 6th Place: RShowFreak (Alex) [Eliminated Episode 14 Against Absol in Roll With It, Juror #7]
--SEASONS 37: LEGENDS OF THE HIDDEN TEMPLE 2 - 6th Place: Red Jaguars- RShowFreak (Alex)/Bdreezy15 (Brandon) [Episode 8- Lost in the Observatory to Lime Leopards]
--SEASON 38: CUTTHROAT - Third: Gray Team- ba11erina (Lindsey) [R], EM002 (Eric) [V], Fobbyiyg (Scott) [R], RShowFreak (Alex) [V]
--SEASON 40: FRIENDS - Episode 8- mysterygame2 (Nolan)/RShowFreak (Alex) [Red Team; Lost to Wyatt/Ethan in Drops in the Bucket]
--SEASON 42: GAME OVER - 18th Place: RShowFreak (Alex) [Episode 4; Issued Game Over by alwaysvictorious]
--SEASON 44: BATTLE OF THE SEASONS 2017 - Episode 8- RShowFreak (Alex) [Team Big Brother; Lost to faygo and Lemjam6 in Target Practice]

What is your goal in this season?: To get the TTRS win that has eluded me and do it in a redemption arc from the last Gauntlet.
2371 days 1 hour ago
turney1805
Nov 1, 2017 12:23:22
jman96
jman96
Re: No title
turney1805
-Turney1805

The Interview:
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Jordan or jman96
Skype Name? [Not required but helpful]: jordanthegreat96
Karma?: 271
Color Level?: Light Green
How long have you been on Tengaged?: 6 Years

Why do you want to compete in this season?: I like the gauntlet format and team seasons in general.
What makes you stand out from other players in games?: I'm cool, fun. and do what I can to win.....and fail at it.

In your gameplay, are you more heroic or villainous? Why?: I'm more heroic as I am usually loyal to the people I'm with....until they betray me.

Which formats do you excel in more: Partner/Team Games or Individual Seasons? Why?: More in missions. I do ok in indivual, and I'm not big a fan of duo seasons outside of Endurance.

In games, do you rely more on instinct/following your heart or methodical strategy? Why?:
Do you consider yourself a Veteran or Rookies? Why?: I am a Veteran. This will be my 6th Season if I make it on. So that would make me a vet. Also being called a vet on Cutthroat confirmed it as well.

Have you ever seen The Challenge?: One of my favourite shows.
If yes, what is your favorite season and why?: Free Agents, Invasion *Inspite of Camila* and Exes 2.
Who is your favorite male and/or female competitor and why?: Male: CT as he is funny, strong and one of the more real players playing right now. Female: Sarah Patterson aka my favourite player in the series. Not much to say about her, shes just awesome who deserved a better end.
What is your favorite mission from The Challenge and why?: Anything that is physical. It is fun to see people hit each other without getting DQ'd

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Puzzles *outside of slide* and Endurance

This season will be a mostly non-live season with the occasional semi-live challenge, with that said, it is important that you are active.

For TTRS Veterans, below is a link to all the past seasons information, please use that to complete this section of your application. Don't be lazy otherwise I will hold it against you when I am making cast selections.:

What TTRS Seasons have you competed in? What place did you finish in those season?:

Season 33: Solitary: (7th/18)
Season 34: Free Agents (7th/15)
Season 38: Cutthroat (Grey Team) (15th/30) (Round 8)
Season 42: Game Over (6th/24)
Season 43: Newbie Stars: King of the Nerds (10th/15)

What is your goal in this season?: Finally get a win. Then I can stop being seen as the guy that loses all the time.
2371 days 1 hour ago
turney1805
Nov 3, 2017 18:37:43
MoooHades
MoooHades
The Gauntlet Application
turney1805
The Interview:
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]:  Liam
Skype Name? [Not required but helpful]: mooohades
Karma?: 1453
Color Level?: Gold
How long have you been on Tengaged?: On this account I started, the 30 of October, 2012. But my old one goes back to the 19th of August, 2011.

Why do you want to compete in this season?: I love the format for the Gauntlet and I've always wanted to play one
What makes you stand out from other players in games?: I'm not a good physical player, I suck at most competitions, but I'm pretty social and chill with people, and I'm very loyal.

In your gameplay, are you more heroic or villainous? Why?: I tend to lean more to Heroic, staying quiet and just making friends but my comments can come across as villainous as I'm real petty.
Which formats do you excel in more: Partner/Team Games or Individual Seasons? Why?: Uhm I haven't really played an Individual game except for the Island, but team challenges suit me way more as I can sit in the background and just let other people take the fall for me.
In games, do you rely more on instinct/following your heart or methodical strategy? Why?: I'm more of a "follow your heart" kind of player, as when I bond with someone I'll naturally try to have their back.
Do you consider yourself a Veteran or Rookies? Why?: I mean techincally I haven't played a lot of your series, but I have won before so I can lean to either side, but I think I'm more of a Veteran?

Have you ever seen The Challenge?: Of course!
If yes, what is your favorite season and why?: I really enjoyed The Duel, Free Agents, Rivals and Fresh Meat II, as they all had their drama and good likable characters.
Who is your favorite male and/or female competitor and why?: Theresa Gonzalez, she's so petty, she's underrated and she sucks at the social and strategic parts of the game LMAO...
What is your favorite mission from The Challenge and why?: I love Trivia missions, specifically the Dirty 30 Trivia mission.

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): LMAO uhm, I guess Puzzles, somewhat Endurance and somewhat Trivia.

What TTRS Seasons have you competed in?:
SEASON 22: SURVIVOR BAHAMAS
SPECIAL SEASON: SURVIVOR SOUTH AFRICA- CYA EDITION
SEASON 31: ENDURANCE 2- ISLAND OF REVENGE
SEASON 45: TTRSF ARE YOU THE ONE?

What place did you finish in those season?:
SEASON 22: SURVIVOR BAHAMAS - 17th
SPECIAL SEASON: SURVIVOR SOUTH AFRICA- CYA EDITION - 12th
SEASON 31: ENDURANCE 2- ISLAND OF REVENGE - 1st
SEASON 45: TTRSF ARE YOU THE ONE? - 7th

What is your goal in this season?: To make new friends, reunite with old ones and just have a good time!
2370 days 22 hours ago
Batya
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Micheal
Skype Name? [Not required but helpful]: gocomdey123
Karma?: 308
Color Level?: red
How long have you been on Tengaged?: since 2013

Why do you want to compete in this season?: because I never played and if 43 seasons have been made it must be good
What makes you stand out from other players in games?: because I can actually win

In your gameplay, are you more heroic or villainous? Why?: Hero I will help my allies so we can make it farther
Which formats do you excel in more: Partner/Team Games or Individual Seasons? Why?: team because you have to be social
In games, do you rely more on instinct/following your heart or methodical strategy? Why?:
Do you consider yourself a Veteran or Rookies? Why?:  my instinct it is usually right and I am a Rookie because its my first season

Have you ever seen The Challenge?: yes
If yes, what is your favorite season and why?: Inferno 3 becasue Cara and Susie were so good
Who is your favorite male and/or female competitor and why?: Susie she was loyal to cara and they slayed
What is your favorite mission from The Challenge and why?: the one when they have to do trivia

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): endurance
2370 days 22 hours ago
MJFJUNE
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Zyler
Skype Name? [Not required but helpful]: mjfjune
Karma?: 686
Color Level?: Silver
How long have you been on Tengaged?: 6 years

Why do you want to compete in this season?: I want redemption!
What makes you stand out from other players in games?: They don't want redemption as much as me

In your gameplay, are you more heroic or villainous? Why?: Hero because I like to consider myself a nice and straight forward person

Which formats do you excel in more: Partner/Team Games or Individual Seasons? Why?: individual because there's less ways to mess up than with groups

In games, do you rely more on instinct/following your heart or methodical strategy? Why?: Insitincts because when your heart can lead you astray
Do you consider yourself a Veteran or Rookies? Why?:  Veteran because I've done many group games

Have you ever seen The Challenge?: Yes
If yes, what is your favorite season and why?: I love season 30 tbh cuz they constant power struggle was insane
Who is your favorite male and/or female competitor and why?: Cara Maria because she's an absolute beast!
What is your favorite mission from The Challenge and why?: Idk :/ I guess that final mission where they climbed the mountain was good?

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): Trivia & Puzzles

What TTRS Seasons have you competed in?: 30, 32, 36, 44
What place did you finish in those season?: 7th, 6th, 16th, 3rd
What is your goal in this season?: TO FINALLY WIN!
2370 days 21 hours ago
Kelly0412
The Interview:
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Kelly
Skype Name? [Not required but helpful]: kelly0412_tengaged
Karma?: 2517
Color Level?: Blood
How long have you been on Tengaged?: like 3 or 4 years

Why do you want to compete in this season?: I like the gauntlet and never played this series before
What makes you stand out from other players in games?: probably a whole lot of IQ points

In your gameplay, are you more heroic or villainous? Why?: villainous because im not afraid to speak my mind and people perceive that as me being mean
Which formats do you excel in more: Partner/Team Games or Individual Seasons? Why?: Individual because people dont usually like me
In games, do you rely more on instinct/following your heart or methodical strategy? Why?: instinct because when i think too much about something it makes me paranoid and fucks me up
Do you consider yourself a Veteran or Rookies? Why?:  uh a rookie cause ive never played before

Have you ever seen The Challenge?: yea but only like 2 seasons
If yes, what is your favorite season and why?: cutthroat
Who is your favorite male and/or female competitor and why?: Tonya Cooley because hilarious
What is your favorite mission from The Challenge and why?: i dont remember them

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance) ewwwwwwwwwww probably trivia ig
2370 days 20 hours ago
turney1805
Nov 5, 2017 19:50:29
mysterygame2
mysterygame2
TTRS47-Gauntlet 3 App
turney1805
The Interview:
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Nolan K
Skype Name? [Not required but helpful]: nolan.kettonen
Karma?: 1447
Color Level?: Gold
How long have you been on Tengaged?: 5 years

Why do you want to compete in this season?: Because 34 seasons ago I first played for the first time in Gauntlet 2. Now I'm back to win as a Veteran in Gauntlet 3. Its my mission.
What makes you stand out from other players in games?: I'm a mystery Sometimes I flop other times I could do good. You really never know.

In your gameplay, are you more heroic or villainous? Why?: I am a hero at heart but I put on a villian persona. Often times in the challenge type games I try to be a good person but when theres dead weight that needs to be cut Maybe I'll throw a challenge or sabotage to make sure I do whats best.
Which formats do you excel in more: Partner/Team Games or Individual Seasons? Why?: Partner/Teams. Look I get a little lazy ngl. So any chance I get to split the work I have to do I'll take it
In games, do you rely more on instinct/following your heart or methodical strategy? Why?: I used to rely on my heart, but when I turned into a strategical player it helped me 100x more than it did playing by my heart.
Do you consider yourself a Veteran or Rookies? Why?: Veteran. I've been on this site for hella  long time and I've played your games for hella long time. And I've learned to lean away from  "Rookie mistakes"

If yes, what is your favorite season and why?: Free Agents. I loved the format and I loved just the season in general, the "iconic moments" etc.
Who is your favorite male and/or female competitor and why?: Johnny Bananas because I'm a cancerous fuck and for women I'll say Anessa just because I find her entertaining
What is your favorite mission from The Challenge and why?: Any sort of Trivia comp because it amazes me that people are less intelligent then Bobrocks3333

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): Consecutive Posting, Speed, Trivia

What TTRS Seasons have you competed in?: Gauntlet 2, The Hunger Games, The Mole, ISAJGS, Friends BOTS 2017
What place did you finish in those season?: Episode 9, 4th, 4th, Died day 4, Episode 6
What is your goal in this season?: To win.

Thank you for applying to this season! Once I have a satisfactory amount of applications, I will begin cast selection. I am looking forward to a fun season!
2370 days 18 hours ago
kevin121302
The Interview:
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Kevim
Skype Name? [Not required but helpful: castanon_kevin@yahoo.com
Karma?: 1121
Color Level?: red
How long have you been on Tengaged?: 4 years

Why do you want to compete in this season?: I have played 4 seasons of RSF and this is a similar group game so it should be fun
What makes you stand out from other players in games?: I am dramatic af, I never go down without a fight and I’m not afraid to drag someone’s ass

In your gameplay, are you more heroic or villainous? Why?: Villainous
Which formats do you excel in more: Partner/Team Games or Individual Seasons? Why?: Individual, I don’t need a team to slow me down
In games, do you rely more on instinct/following your heart or methodical strategy? Why?: Instinct
Do you consider yourself a Veteran or Rookies? Why?:  Rookie, first season I’m applying to

Have you ever seen The Challenge?: no :(
If yes, what is your favorite season and why?:
Who is your favorite male and/or female competitor and why?:
What is your favorite mission from The Challenge and why?:

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance: Endurance, Puzzles and spamming
2370 days 5 hours ago
IceIceBaby
The Interview:
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Andrea
Skype Name? [Not required but helpful]: Prue.holmes1
Karma?: 600+
How long have you been on Tengaged?: 6

Why do you want to compete in this season?: I haven't competed in ages and you've been wanting my return, I can feel it.
What makes you stand out from other players in games?: I'm me.

In your gameplay, are you more heroic or villainous? Why?: Heroic because I am always a hero.
Which formats do you excel in more: Partner/Team Games or Individual Seasons? Why?: Team games because when I'm alone everyone hates me ;(
In games, do you rely more on instinct/following your heart or methodical strategy? Why?: Strategy because I excel more when trying to make it my own game.
Do you consider yourself a Veteran or Rookies? Why?: Vets, considering how far back I played I should never be put on a shitty team.

Have you ever seen The Challenge?: Yes.
If yes, what is your favorite season and why?: The Duel 2 because of Svetlana.
Who is your favorite male and/or female competitor and why?: Aneesa, icon of never winning.
What is your favorite mission from The Challenge and why?: The Wire One where someone tried to kill someone.

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): Consecutive Posting and Speed.

What TTRS Seasons have you competed in?: Seasons 20, 23, 28, 29, 31, 33, 34
What place did you finish in those season?: 21st, 10th, 22nd, 17th, 8th, 8th, Episode 2
What is your goal in this season?: To not be a complete flop.
2369 days 23 hours ago
5651Omar
The Interview:
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Omar
Skype Name? [Not required but helpful]: Omar5652
Karma?: 884
How long have you been on Tengaged?: 7.5 Years

Why do you want to compete in this season?: I haven’t been apart of the TTRS since the last Gauntlet season which was over 30 seasons ago! Think this would be a cute comeback, like Veronica.
What makes you stand out from other players in games?: I’m sassy, I keep it real, and I’m not scared to make big moves. As seen on my OG season The Duel, I took in Bobrocks into a duel even though he was a favorite to win, and took him out. I’m also always very underestimated which is just fun and fuel for me.

In your gameplay, are you more heroic or villainous? Why?: I think I’m heroic. Yes, I can be seen as a bitch and all, but I keep it real and always get placed in these underdog predicaments where I think the viewers and hosts always root for me! (Just ask Gaia). Although, I have a reputation for always coming up a little short, I think I’m a ball to watch.

Which formats do you excel in more: Partner/Team Games or Individual Seasons? Why?: I excel in all of them, I just shine so bright. But, maybe Partner/Team games because you can always have people to trust. Because you all have a common goal, oppose to individual where it’s every man for themselves.

In games, do you rely more on instinct/following your heart or methodical strategy? Why?: All of the above. I follow my heart on who I can and cannot trust, then I think strategically of every move possible. Then in the moment, I just go with my instinct with which move to go with.

Do you consider yourself a Veteran or Rookies? Why?: Veteran. Last season, Gauntlet 2, I thought I was a rookie only playing in one season! But, I was placed on the veteran team and won, earning my stripes as a Vet.

If yes, what is your favorite season and why?: Gauntlet 1, because it was my first season. Or Inferno because of Katie vs Veronica, or Duel because of Svetlanna.

Who is your favorite male and/or female competitor and why?: As of late, I love Veronica. Because she’s the older generation, but she still has what it takes to play the game. All in all, Casey because she just reminds me of me in being un athletic irl and just sucking at everything.

What is your favorite mission from The Challenge and why?: Mission? Maybe… the Duel 2 when they had to have their partner dangle on a cliff and their partner had to hold on for as long as they can. It was fun to watch.

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): Any, whenever I’m motivated! Haha, but back in the day - I was really known for Spamming. Oh honey, put me in a spamming elimination and just watch me win. BUT, I’m not really active anymore - so I probably lost the Magic touch their too.

What TTRS Seasons have you competed in?: Duel and Gauntlet 2

What place did you finish in those season?: 10th, I WAS ROBBED! I’ll never forget that I started an elimination round thinking i was ready then immediately having to get off because of my mom’s backstabbing bitch friend needing my computer! It’s fine though, turns out she was a backstabber. - and 1st.

What is your goal in this season?: To return and slay like Queen V in Dirty 30
2369 days 6 hours ago
FoxyWinters
The Interview :

What is Your Name ? (Use your IRL name or pick a name ): Maria

Skype Name ? (Not required but helpful): I dont have

Karma ?: 15

Color level ?: white

How longer have you been on tengaged ?: two weeks but i think im and expert of realitys

Why do you want to compete in this season?: i dont know i think is a new experience and a new adventure for me and i think im prepaired for this ( im spanish so my english is not to good )

What makes you stand out from other players on the game?: i think im diferent becouse i now how to manipulate people and ow to be funny at the same time.I do all the things to the face and dosent mather if i have 19 villains.

In your gameplay, are you more heroic villainous ? Why ?: i think both becouse with my friends im TOO MUCH heroic and with mi enemies im a horrible person so i thik both

Wich formats do you excel in more: Partner/Team Games or individual seasons : i think individual seasons becouse i know how to do the things in my own but i think is good to have a partner always .

In games do you rely more on instinct/following your heart or methodical strategy? Why? i will do methodical strategy becouse i need to have a strategy for voting the best of the group or just vote the more lier .I dont like people that say to you that they dont vote you and they do

Do you conciderate your self as a Veteran or a Rookies? Why?:Rookie becouse i starte here two weeks a go and i dont know some things but if we talk of realitys...I know how they work and the people strategys too

Have you ever seen The Challenge ?: yeah i see only first season and i want to see moreeeeeeeee

If yes what is your favorite season and why ?: season one becouse i think is the most real and i was clapping( clapping i with two p ? i dont know dosent matter ) in my house for the things they do Okkkkkkkkkkkk ?

Who is your favotite male/and or female competitor and why ?:im going to say Lauren becouse i was enamorated of her for the first moment ( ok ok you take me i dont like any competitor ) and is a girl

What is your favorite mission of The Challenge and why ?: i cant take one becouse all the missions were super cool but i will say one for you the thing when they need to do the laps

What type of challenges are you good at on Tengaged ? (IE Spamming,Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): i think speed and Puzzles

This season will be a mostly non-live season with the occasional semi-live challenge, with that said, it is important that you are active :OK CAPTAIN I WILL BE 24 HOURS OF THE DAY .And now i need to go to the jail again (joke obvs) write me i want to participate .And again sorry for my english im spanish

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!