This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications for TTRS Challenge 47: The Gauntlet 3

Topic » Applications for TTRS..

2365 days 20 hours ago
turney1805
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED
2365 days 15 hours ago
King_Lance134
Let me submit
2365 days 4 hours ago
doubledarefan01
No apps are closed
2365 days 2 hours ago
CalebDaBoss
The Interview:
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Calley T. Bone
Skype Name? [Not required but helpful]: calebdabosss
Karma?: 563
Color Level?: Black
How long have you been on Tengaged?: a little bit longer than a year

Why do you want to compete in this season?: because i want to be in a game where i can show my challenge ability and i think i can make it very good
What makes you stand out from other players in games?: i'm young and i'm an underdog that is very underestimated

In your gameplay, are you more heroic or villainous? Why?: heroic because i stand up for those who are bullied and i'm usually the one being bullied and not the bully and i don't like being mean
Which formats do you excel in more: Partner/Team Games or Individual Seasons? Why?: individual seasons because i can't trust anyone else i'm here for myself
In games, do you rely more on instinct/following your heart or methodical strategy? Why?: methodical because i study people's challenge ability so i can know they're strengths and weaknesses to eliminate them
Do you consider yourself a Veteran or Rookies? Why?:  Rookie because i've never played a challenge game before

Have you ever seen The Challenge?: yes i love that show
If yes, what is your favorite season and why?: i like Bloodlines because i liked the idea of having they're family compete with them
Who is your favorite male and/or female competitor and why?: male CT because he is a dominator and he was won many challenges Female Aneesa because she's LGBT and she is a boss when she needs to be
What is your favorite mission from The Challenge and why?: i like alot of them so i don't really have a favorite sorry
2365 days ago
doubledarefan01
Apps are close wtf

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!