This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TTRSF: Are You The One? Finale

Topic » TTRSF: Are You The One? Finale

2527 days 4 hours ago
EM002
Hey
2527 days 4 hours ago
ShazamJSS
#KingEric #QueenBrit

Congratu-fucking-lations, guys. :D <3
2527 days 4 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
I'm finally a TTRS champion and a member of the #trifecta
2527 days 4 hours ago
Christian_
yawn the final choice only looks cute on chris and i
2527 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
Brittany and Eric M, you were just crowned the One True Match and the Champions of TTRSF: Are You The One? but it is now time to test the bond you have as the One True Match..

Before each of you is a screen with 2 options: SHARE or STEAL

You will each have 15 minutes to mail one of these options (SHARE or STEAL) to BOTH myself and turney1805.  You can only send it once so whatever you send is your decision.

If you both choose SHARE then it shows you have built trust amongst each other.  You will each retain the title of Champions of TTRSF: Are You The One? and will each earn a guaranteed pass onto any future RSF or TTRS season (you must choose one and announce which one tonight) which guarantees you a spot on the season.

If one chooses SHARE and one chooses STEAL, then the person who chose SHARE will be stripped of their title of Champion and finish as the co-runner up.  In addition, that player will become ineligible to participate in the next RSF and TTRS season that starts (RSF 43 and TTRS 47).  The player who chose STEAL will become the sole champion of TTRSF: Are You The One? and earn 2 guaranteed passes onto a future RSF and TTRS season (1 per franchise) as well as immunity from the first round of eliminations.

If you both choose STEAL, it is the ultimate betrayal.  You will both then be stripped of the title of Champion and will become ineligible to participate in the next 2 seasons of both the RSF and TTRS Franchises (RSF 43, 44 and TTRS 47, 48)

You now have 15 minutes to send your choice.

Good luck.
2527 days 4 hours ago
EM002
Same Brit!
2527 days 4 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
I will never join the #Trifecta!
2527 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
I HAVE RECEIVED BOTH DECISIONS
2527 days 4 hours ago
haycsclair
Congratulations, Brittany and Eric M.!

Awesome winners for an awesome season. These two are here for the right reasons.

But I also would love to see Jake and Nik win this thing.

Congrats, everyone!
2527 days 4 hours ago
EM002
Thanks Clair :)
2527 days 4 hours ago
Christian_
Awesome winners for an awesome season. These two are here for the right reasons.

TBT to when they had the worst communication out of all the pairs and didn't talk to each other half the time
2527 days 4 hours ago
haycsclair
Lol.
2527 days 4 hours ago
Absol
I'm bitter. That fag Christian_ just screwed me over in RSF and I GOT SECOND EVEN THOUGH I WWS THE WINNER.
2527 days 4 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Don't complain about the winners you chose!

Anywho, Congratulations to yall! At least it went to two people who also completed a milestone!
2527 days 4 hours ago
Christian_
LOL it was a joke but me at that wow that's a little rude

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!