This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TTRSF: Are You The One? Finale

Topic » TTRSF: Are You The One? Finale

2524 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
Tbh I wanna keep my opinions on this season hush hush until I reach it on the RSF Season Rankings blogs which will probably be in a few weeks (2 or 3) but I can guarantee it will be upper half at least.
2524 days 10 hours ago
Christian_
yay us
2524 days 10 hours ago
haycsclair
Good job everyone.
2524 days 8 hours ago
amf7410
--In Round 3, due to both not competing in the challenge and earning 0 points, haycsclair and amf7410 dropped from 2nd of 9 on the Leader Board to 9th of 9 and thus eliminated themselves.

This was not my fault because everyone voted on a time that I wasn't able to show up for, which I said I wouldn't be able to going into the challenge. I guess that's kinda just how things go sometimes, but it was out of my control
2524 days 4 hours ago
Neme91
Aw me just catching up and seeing the love. I really enjoyed this season and tho it took long for me to be in the ins I enjoyed it thoroughly.
2524 days 3 hours ago
nikw98
Okay, I'm going to say this because I was late because I had a really bad night last night so I went to sleep. I stayed up to see what happened then slept. Congratulations Eric and Brittany! It sucks I didn't win, but I'm really happy for you! I played a game that, if the end twist wasn't there, would've won me and jake it. My sole purpose for this game was to try and win it for me and jake. Any move I played in this game was no where near dumb. I love everyone who played this game with me/against me and if you can't say the same then that's on you. I love this game regardless of the outcome and I'm looking forward to playing with you all in the future :)
2524 days 2 hours ago
haycsclair
I love this game too and see you around, guys. <3
2522 days 20 hours ago
Absol
all of u rookies betta come back to ttrs/rsf
2520 days 16 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Grats Brit and Eric!

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!