This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TTRSF: Are You The One? Finale

Topic » TTRSF: Are You The One? Finale

2527 days 3 hours ago
Christian_
2527 days 3 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
I have a question for the hosts!!
2527 days 3 hours ago
haycsclair
How the hosts came up with these matches?
2527 days 3 hours ago
awwsum11
2527 days 3 hours ago
Ethan000
2527 days 3 hours ago
Christian_
2527 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
Some facts:

--In Round 1, had it not been a BLIND CHOICE, Absol and coltsfan876 who were both in pairs that were 9th and 10th in points respectively would have earned enough points to eliminate FrenchMaid and LockerAmi

--In Round 3, due to both not competing in the challenge and earning 0 points, haycsclair and amf7410 dropped from 2nd of 9 on the Leader Board to 9th of 9 and thus eliminated themselves.

--In Round 4, had Neme91 and Jordonk both SHARED, coltsfan876 and tyleror would have been eliminated as last on the Leaderboard only 2 points behind LaFierceBrittany2 and MoooHades.  In addition, the Choice points would have vaulted Jordonk/awwsum11 from a tie for least points with coltsfan876/tyleror

--In Round 5, had MoooHades and Mybash_ both SHARED, as part of the 2 pairs at the Bottom of the Leader Board would have vaulted past Jkjkjk15/nikw98 and eliminating them.

--In Round 6, had it not been a Blind Choice, tyleror would have stolen eliminating Eoin/Absol (who was last on the Leader Board) and vaulting his pair to 2nd on the Leader Board (90 points behind leaders Neme91/Ethan000)

--In Round 7, had chazza647/Eoin both SHARED (with both being part of the bottom 2 pairs on the Leader Board), there would have been a tie in lowest points between Absol/Eoin and coltsfan876/tyleror

--In Round 8, coltsfan876 and tyleror were eliminated with the least points being 124 points behind the pair with the next lowest points

--In Round 9, had both Neme91 and nikw98 SHARED, the eventual winners, EM002 and LaFierceBrittany2 would have been eliminated.

--In Round 10, had all pairs been together at the matchup the final placements would have been:
1st-Jkjkjk15/nikw98
2nd-Christian_/Absol
3rd-EM002/LaFierceBrittany2
2527 days 3 hours ago
haycsclair
I understand why me and Andy are match, but how about the other matches?
2527 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
For those asking about the matches, as with the show, the matchmaking process will not be publicly revealed but they were determined based on mainly all parts of the survey filled out by the players before the season.
2527 days 3 hours ago
haycsclair
WOW AT THAT!

FROM 2ND TO 9TH!

I really regret not picking Andy in the first Round and Andy regret not playing during the 3rd Getaway challenge.
2527 days 3 hours ago
Ethan000
--In Round 9, had both Neme91 and nikw98 SHARED, the eventual winners, EM002 and LaFierceBrittany2 would have been eliminated.

Nik did that.
2527 days 3 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
How did y'all expect this season to turn out, Andrew and Alex
2527 days 3 hours ago
MoooHades
Christian_
too bad we all hate you peko bye now waves xo

6 min agoawwsum11
Theresa everyone hates you what are you talking about

I'm an icon, y'all are not.
2527 days 3 hours ago
FrenchMaid
hi
2527 days 3 hours ago
haycsclair
Hi, CJ!

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!