This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TTRSF: Are You The One? Finale

Topic » TTRSF: Are You The One? Finale

2527 days 4 hours ago
Christian_
Oh boy
2527 days 4 hours ago
Christian_
Basically I'm choosing the people who win this game, whether it be Jake or Nik, or Brit and Eric. And really, I am so happy we're all here as I respect and like everyone, just sadly not all of us can win.

My reasoning for this comes down to one thing in particular, and it's just that someone has been by my side since Day 1 in this game. We may not have been a Perfect Match, but that didn't stop us from working together all of this game, even when our duos were on opposite sides, and for that, I have to return all that he did for me (since it is literally impossible for myself to win)

My not so perfect match tonight is Jake.

Congrats Brit and Eric.
2527 days 4 hours ago
Absol
https://31.media.tumblr.com/51753d4b41d369048cfa5cff1d9e0936/tumblr_n5ygx8z3s21s9eqyfo1_500.gif
2527 days 4 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Oh my god.... thank you so much Christian!!!
2527 days 4 hours ago
turney1805
Thank You Brittany!

Brittany and Eric, your choice has been locked in.

SELECTIONS

01 - LaFierceBrittany2 (Brittany) & EM002 (Eric M)
02 - Christian_ (Christian) & Jkjkjk15 (Jake)
03 - Absol (JT) & nikw98 (Nik)

Now before we continue, it is time to see how many beams you will have tonight, so please pay attention closely.
2527 days 4 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
I would have been more bitter if I didn't see it coming.

I'm sorry Nik, I played this game for you and all I wanted to do was get you the win. Obviously we didn't do enough </3

One thing I do have to say is we're are the perfect match walking out of this game, and for that I guess we did win something.
2527 days 4 hours ago
Christian_
0 min agoturney1805
Thank You Brittany!

i honestly hope you burn in hell andrew
2527 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
Alright, everyone you have paired up and it is now time to find out how many matches have been correctly made tonight.

Behind me are 3 beams of light. 

Each beam represents a Perfect Match correctly paired up at tonight's Match Up.

*ALL 3 BEAMS LIGHT UP*

One beam is one Perfect Match

*ONLY 1 BEAM REMAINS LIT*

Three beams are 3 Perfect Matches which for you is one step closer to the title of Champion

*ALL 3 BEAMS LIGHT UP AGAIN*

Let's see how many beams you get tonight.  Remember, only those sitting with their Perfect Match tonight are eligible to be crowned the Champions.

*ALL LIGHTS TURN DOWN AS YOU WAIT FOR BEAMS TO LIGHT*
2527 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
*BEAM LIGHTS UP*

That's One Beam meaning One Perfect Match

*WAITING FOR MORE BEAMS*
2527 days 4 hours ago
Absol
can u not take 7 hours
2527 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
*NO MORE BEAMS LIGHT, ALL LIGHTS IN THE MATCHUP AREA TURN BACK ON*

1 Beam tonight.

As you all know, as tonight is the Final Matchup, only Perfect Matches that are sitting together tonight are eligible to be crowned Champions.  As you can see, we have 1 beam, that means only One Perfect Match is sitting together.

That means that one match are the only ones eligible to be crowned champions.

With that said
Congratulations to the last match left standing, Brittany and Eric M!!!

LaFierceBrittany2 and EM002 you are the OFFICIAL CHAMPIONS of TTRSF: Are You The One? and have earned the title of One True Match.

As the remaining 4 did not sit with their match, we go to Leaderboard points to determine placements.

Jake and Nik you are the official Runner Ups and finish in 2nd place.

Christian and JT you finish in 3rd place.

But once again, Brittany and Eric M you are the last match left standing and earn the title of Champion.

HOWEVER

We have one final twist tonight.

It is time for the Final Choice.

Brittany and Eric M please come forward.
2527 days 4 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
https://68.media.tumblr.com/40392bda0e4a083fa22d29818cb929f9/tumblr_inline_nabtggmkva1s38veb.gif
2527 days 4 hours ago
nikw98
Lol this is funny
2527 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
Are you both present?
2527 days 4 hours ago
Absol
https://38.media.tumblr.com/31a1d7777d29b2f19d04e25e3b4f9bb1/tumblr_npi52ehFKc1r9g27ko1_400.gif

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!