This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[48] Dining Room

Topic » [48] Dining Room

2167 days 1 hour ago
Christian_
aiwfwyattroh (Wyatt)
Spared
2167 days 1 hour ago
Christian_
Insanity17 (Husein)...
SCARED

Which means that AlexTheGreat (Alex), you are Spared.

SCARED PLAYERS

bambinoswag (Chase)
EM002 (Eric)
Insanity17 (Husein)
rawr121 (Anthony)
RealJacksonWalsh (Jack)
TheEclipse (Joey)
WitZ (James)

To my seven scared players, within the next 24 hours, two of you will become the killer's next victim. Those results will be held off until we are ready to start the next investigation.

Everyone else, like the entire three of you, are safe.

You are all free to go.
2166 days 20 hours ago
rawr121
LMAO im literally dying
2158 days 20 hours ago
Insanity17
here for the ceremony
2158 days 20 hours ago
TheEclipse
LMAO im literally dying
2158 days 20 hours ago
Christian_
WEEK SEVEN- SCARED/SPARED CEREMONY

Hello Everyone!

Congratulations on an amazing seventh investigation! Tonight, we are going to have a toast.

Let's toast to the lives of Anthony and Jack and your futures in this game.

Cheers!

*Toasts With Glass*
2158 days 20 hours ago
Insanity17
*L'chaim*
2158 days 20 hours ago
Christian_
Now you all did your statements in a timely manner and we have a to see who is SPARED this week and who is SCARED this week.

But before this happens, there was one person that the killer was impressed by. Which was....
EM002 (Eric)!
2158 days 20 hours ago
EM002
Still not old enough
2158 days 20 hours ago
WitZ
good luck everyone :s
2158 days 20 hours ago
TheEclipse
can i get my scared streak up to 4 let's go
2158 days 20 hours ago
OATTY3
Can I go early please lol just lmk whether im Scared or Spared :/
2158 days 20 hours ago
Christian_
Now for the rest of you on how the killer managed to kill both Anthony and Jack...

Dear Guests,

The murders everyone was expecting but that no one saw coming. Obviously, I knew that being the killer required a certain amount of skill, and there’s nothing more skilled than being able to off two of you insufferables at the same time. Anthony’s one claim to fame in life was their intense amount of musical talent, years of dedication having gone into honing their skills. Fortunately for myself, ever since arriving, Anthony had managed to fall into a routine of practicing piano in the soundproof music room every day from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM. Arriving exactly at 10:30, I quickly applied some brushable super glue to the middle 15 piano keys to trap Anthony there all for my liking. After that, I took a tuba out of its case and lay in wait there for Anthony to arrive. Upon realizing his hands were indeed trapped, Anthony finally came to the conclusion what was really going on and desperately tried to escape and cry out for help. While no one could hear their screams due to the soundproof room, he did manage to scuff the bottom of the piano with their shoes. Emerging from the tuba case and leaving it open, I grabbed the E-string I had already pre-cut off of the string bass in the room (the thickest string for you musical plebs), and without ever revealing who I was, slowly strangled the life out of Anthony with it. To further cover up my crime, I jammed some drumsticks into each ear, and placed his head under the piano, where I promptly dropped the lid on their head. While if this was a simple murder case, that would be the end, however we still have Jack’s death to reveal. Knowing that Anthony & Jack were friends, I forged a note to Jack claiming that Anthony wanted to host a private recital for them to increase their odds of staying alive by staying in numbers and told Jack to arrive exactly at 12:30 PM to give me enough time to go hide Anthony’s murder weapon. After their prompt arrival, all Jack could see was poor Anthony seemingly stuck under the piano lid. In a frantic rush he raced up, not realizing I had applied a new fresh layer of super glue to the piano lid. Upon his attempt to lift up off of Anthony, he too became ensnared in my trap. Feeling tired of elaborates at this point, I simply grabbed the nearest guitar, walked up, and promptly smashed Jack’s head in repeatedly. This of course caused the piano lid to drop yet again on poor Anthony’s head, further damaging his already deceased body. Feeling satisfied finally, I hid the bloody guitar in the tuba case, stashed the glue and E string in a practice room, turned off the lights and closed the door.

Anthony and Jack really weren’t the brightest individuals as seen through their quiz scores. After falling into my music medley of death, the only things they’ll be up to now is de-composing!

Cordially,
The Killer
2158 days 20 hours ago
Christian_
With those details out of the way, lets see the fate of the rest of you

*Hands Out Cards Concealed in Envelopes*

Now originally, there were going to be 3 players scared, but there was a tie in the bottom, so 4 players are being scared.

Any volunteers?
2158 days 20 hours ago
Insanity17
Me

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!