This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[48] Dining Room

Topic » [48] Dining Room

2186 days 9 hours ago
Christian_
aiwfwyattroh (Wyatt)...
SCARED
2186 days 9 hours ago
EM002
Gl Newz
2186 days 9 hours ago
Christian_
EM002 (Eric)...
Spared

Which means that OldNewz (Newz), you are SCARED.

SCARED PLAYERS

aiwfwyattroh (Wyatt)
OldNewz (Newz)
RealJacksonWalsh (Jack)
TheEclipse (Joey)

To my four scared players, within the next 24 hours, one of you will become the killer's next victim. Those results will be held off until we are ready to start the next investigation.

Everyone else, you are safe.

You are all free to go.
2178 days 6 hours ago
Christian_
WEEK SIX- SCARED/SPARED CEREMONY

Hello Everyone!

Congratulations on an well not amazing but not dreadful investigation! Tonight, we are going to have a toast.

Let's toast to the life of Newz and your futures in this game.

Cheers!

*Toasts With Glass*
2178 days 6 hours ago
Christian_
Now you all did your statements in a timely manner and we have a to see who is SPARED this week and who is SCARED this week.

But before this happens, there was one person that the killer was impressed by. Which was....
OATTY3 (Matty)!
2178 days 6 hours ago
Christian_
And now for the rest of you on how the killer managed to off Newz...

Dear Guests,

Beyonce once said that "Pretty hurts." Well this my dear players is a little story about how pretty not only hurt, but pretty killed. Newz appeared like the perfect specimen on the outside: handsome, smart, attractive to both sexes, they appeared to have everything going for them. But under that seemingly perfect exterior lay a dark secret: Newz had suffered from years of cocaine addiction. While I'm not the one to judge in the habits of others, this allowed to make my scheme that much easier to pull off. Due to knowing Newz’s nightly routine of applying a honey infused cream to their face to keep it nice and vibrant, it was an easy switch from honey to urushiol, otherwise known as the chemical found in poison ivy. Knowing he had a stockpile of honey infused creams, I simply threw away the one he was currently using and replaced the next bottle with my homemade concoction. Confused to where it had gone but not deeply troubled, he simply opened the new bottle and began to apply the cream. Due to the years of cocaine destroying their sense of smell, Newz had no clue they what they were doing when they applied the cream. As the chemical kicked in and the swelling began to start, Newz slowly began to realize what was going on as they stumbled around the bathroom, knocking his handheld mirror to the floor, eventually making their way to the bedroom. Fortunately for myself, the commotion being caused was a sign that everything was going according to plan, and as I grabbed the hanging signed baseball bat from the lounge, quietly attempted to sneak in. However, while 2/5 of Newz' senses were now destroyed, I didn't account for them hearing me. As I opened the door, he instantly lunged towards the sound, causing me to have to quickly swing the bat towards their head, where they fell into the nearby lamp, getting blood on it and knocking it over. Not wanting to take any chances, I swung another two times to make sure the deed was done. Turning off the lights, I dropped the baseball bat under the bed, grabbed the bottle of urushiol lotion and ran out.

Poor Newz. They used to be able to boast about how they could attract anybody with their looks, man or woman. Too bad the only thing they'll be attracting now is the maggots!

Cordially,
The Killer
2178 days 6 hours ago
Christian_
With those details out of the way, lets see the fate of the rest of you

*Hands Out Cards Concealed in Envelopes*

Now originally, there were going to be 3 players scared, but there was a tie in the bottom, so 7 players are being scared.

Any volunteers?
2178 days 6 hours ago
Christian_
TheEclipse (Joey)...
SCARED
2178 days 6 hours ago
RealJacksonWalsh
I'm ready to be scared AGAIN.
2178 days 6 hours ago
Christian_
RealJacksonWalsh (Jack)
SCARED
2178 days 6 hours ago
EM002
Hi
2178 days 6 hours ago
Christian_
EM002 (Eric)...
SCARED
2178 days 6 hours ago
Christian_
bambinoswag (Chase)...
SCARED
2178 days 6 hours ago
Christian_
WitZ (James)
SCARED
2178 days 6 hours ago
Christian_
rawr121 (Anthony)
SCARED

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!