This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[48] Dining Room

Topic » [48] Dining Room

2186 days 12 hours ago
Christian_
Now for the rest of you on how the killer managed to kill John...

Dear Guests,

John had peacefully been sleeping in his bedroom when unbeknownst to him, I used the vent connecting their bedroom to the hallway to shine a high amp flashlight down it in order to wake up a sleeping wasp nest I had placed there hours beforehand. When the wasps awakened, I instantly shut the vent connecting to their end to ensure they all flew towards John. John, having awakened to a swarm of angry wasps, ran to the only seeming place of shelter: the bathroom. As he fled inside and slam the door, the aggressive physical bang caused a carefully placed bottle of 650 ppm hydrogen sulfate to fall. While normally this wouldn't be a problem due to the fact it is heavier than air, the excess amount of water in the bathroom caused John to slip and hit his head on the countertop and knocked him out, where the hydrogen sulfate promptly caused the body to fall into a deeper state of unconsciousness. The prolonged exposure causes severe damage to the eyes, and 30 minutes later, John was dead.

Poor John. He thought he could outrace death, but ultimately just pulled the lever that made it that much quicker. May his smelly, destroyed body rest in peace.

Cordially,
The Killer
2186 days 12 hours ago
Christian_
With those details out of the way, lets see the fate of the rest of you

*Hands Out Cards Concealed in Envelopes*

Now originally, there were going to be 3 players scared, but there was a tie in the bottom, so 4 players are being scared.

Any volunteers?
2186 days 12 hours ago
rawr121
bro im dead
2186 days 12 hours ago
bambinoswag
bambino - S - W - A - G
2186 days 12 hours ago
rawr121
me
2186 days 12 hours ago
Christian_
rawr121 (Anthony)...
Spared
2186 days 12 hours ago
Christian_
bambinoswag (Chase)...
Spared
2186 days 12 hours ago
RealJacksonWalsh
I know I'm scared, so hit me.
2186 days 12 hours ago
rawr121
omg rly??? bro i got like everything wrong
2186 days 12 hours ago
bambinoswag
oh wow we stan a safe bambino
2186 days 12 hours ago
Christian_
RealJacksonWalsh (Jack)
SCARED
2186 days 12 hours ago
Christian_
OATTY3 (Matty)...
Spared
2186 days 12 hours ago
Christian_
Insanity17 (Husein)...
Spared
2186 days 12 hours ago
Christian_
TheEclipse (Joey)...
SCARED
2186 days 12 hours ago
Christian_
WitZ (James)...
Spared

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!