This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[48] Dining Room

Topic » [48] Dining Room

2220 days 18 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Haha everyone who didn't give me info can suck my dick
2220 days 18 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Jk its my own fault for not being very social
2217 days 13 hours ago
EM002
Well hello
2217 days 13 hours ago
rawr121
[1:17 AM] Christian _: ding dong bing bong

the last sound ill hear before i die
2217 days 13 hours ago
turney1805
WEEK FOUR- SCARED/SPARED CEREMONY

Hello Everyone!

Congratulations on an amazing fourth investigation! Tonight, we are going to have a toast.

Let's toast to the life of Danny and your futures in this game.

Cheers!

*Toasts With Glass*
2217 days 13 hours ago
OATTY3
I don't want to drink this champagne haha
2217 days 13 hours ago
EM002
Still drinking water
2217 days 13 hours ago
turney1805
Now you all did your statements in a timely manner and we have a to see who is SPARED this week and who is SCARED this week.

PLEASE NOTE: Due to your limited information this round, quiz were graded more leniently than normal.

But before this happens, there was one person that the killer was impressed by. Which was....
aiwfwyattroh (Wyatt)!
2217 days 13 hours ago
rawr121
gross at the hick winning
2217 days 13 hours ago
rawr121
it was a flamethrower wasnt it

ugh smh
2217 days 13 hours ago
turney1805
Now for the rest of you on how the killer managed to kill Danny...

Dear Guests,

Danny had been getting on my nerves for the last few days honestly, so seeing him get scared was a dream come true.

Danny headed to the indoor pool and gym, just like I had suspected. I went to the gym and turned the heater all the way up to 90 degrees before locking the setting and hiding the key to the thermostat in the trash can.

After changing into his workout clothes, he spent his time running on the treadmill blasting music from the stereo, a mix of Nickelback songs. Aside from his annoying presence, he also has an annoying taste in music. Anyways, I digress. With Nickelback blaring in the background, Danny had worked up a sweat on the treadmill, due to his physical activity and heat. He then began dripping sweat all over the treadmill. After being able to no longer bear the heat, Danny left the gym and headed for a swim in the heated pool.

While Danny dived into the pool, I was standing by the pool controls ready with my plan. Danny was busy taking laps in the pool, splashing water all over the tiles. As he continued to take his laps, I changed the temperature settings to the pool to boiling temperature. To make sure my plan worked out, I also turned on the automate pool cover. Danny had no time at all to get out, between the boiling hot water making it hard for him to breathe and burning him alive, the pool cover quickly covered the pool trapping Danny in his stewing death.

After it was clear he was dead, I lowered the pool temperature back to 90 degrees, so no one would become suspicious of my cruel mind, re-hid the key, and opened some of the pool cover so that one of you poor, miserable souls would find your good friend dead.

Oh yeah it really was a dream come true for me, one less annoying, Nickelback loving person alive. Good work.

Cordially,
The Killer
2217 days 13 hours ago
turney1805
With those details out of the way, lets see the fate of the rest of you

*Hands Out Cards Concealed in Envelopes*

Now originally, there were going to be 3 players scared, but there was a tie in the bottom, so 6 players are being scared.

Any volunteers?
2217 days 13 hours ago
AlexTheGreat
well shit 6 scared, i'll go ahead and take my scared now please and thank you
2217 days 13 hours ago
rawr121
ok husein you are a CUNT lets just get that straight
2217 days 13 hours ago
EM002
Me pelase

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!