This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[48] Dining Room

Topic » [48] Dining Room

2152 days 15 hours ago
TheEclipse
scared scared scared scared IMP
2152 days 15 hours ago
EM002
Grats Joey
2152 days 15 hours ago
turney1805
Now for the rest of you on how the killer managed to kill Wyatt...

Dear Guests,

As the pressure to win this game and remain alive increases, so does the pressure of finding out my true identity. That’s why after being SCARED yet again, Wyatt thought he had stumbled onto a key clue as to who I was. Racing to the library to confirm his suspicions, they wheeled the ladder over to the Yearbook section and climbed up to the fourth section. However, when they pulled out the HIGH SCHOOL YEARBOOK CLASS OF [REDACTED], it triggered a machine I had set up to fire a lead shot put ball at the ladder, knocking both it and Wyatt over onto the ground. Wyatt was unfortunate enough to fall head first against the edge of one of the reading tables and snapped his neck upon landing, also breaking his left wrist due to the harsh landing. Having been patiently waiting in the dining room to hear the crash, I slipped in, surprised to see Wyatt dead and not just knocked out like I had planned for. Regardless, I still wanted to make it a little more interesting, and went to pick up the shot put ball and dropped it on his head for extra effect. Placing the ladder back where it belonged, I went to remove the damning evidence of my identity from Wyatt’s pocket. After that, I simply turned off the lights, shut the door, and went back to bed.

Everyone knows reading is fundamental! However, Wyatt’s desire to find out the truth behind who I am was the fundamental cause for his death!

Cordially,
The Killer
2152 days 15 hours ago
turney1805
With those details out of the way, lets see the fate of the rest of you

*Hands Out Cards Concealed in Envelopes*

There are only 3 players being scared tonight.

Any volunteers?
2152 days 14 hours ago
EM002
Sure I'll go
2152 days 14 hours ago
AlexTheGreat
sure
2152 days 14 hours ago
turney1805
EM002 (Eric)
Spared
2152 days 14 hours ago
turney1805
Insanity17 (Husein)...
SCARED
2152 days 14 hours ago
turney1805
WitZ (James)...
SCARED
2152 days 14 hours ago
AlexTheGreat
hello i volunteered here
2152 days 14 hours ago
turney1805
AlexTheGreat (Alex)
Spared
2152 days 14 hours ago
AlexTheGreat
ty
2152 days 14 hours ago
EM002
When Turney doesn't care about volunteers LOL
2152 days 14 hours ago
turney1805
bambinoswag (Chase)...
SCARED

Which means that OATTY3 (Matty), you are Spared.

SCARED PLAYERS

bambinoswag (Chase)
Insanity17 (Husein)
WitZ (James)

To my three scared players, within the next 24 hours, one of you will become the killer's next victim. Those results will be held off until we are ready to start the next investigation.

Everyone else, you are safe.

You are all free to go.
2150 days 8 hours ago
Christian_
WEEK NINE- SCARED/SPARED CEREMONY

Hello Everyone!

Congratulations on an speedy ninth investigation! Tonight, we are going to have a toast.

Let's toast to the life of Husein and your futures in this game.

Cheers!

*Toasts With Glass*

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!