This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[48] Dining Room

Topic » [48] Dining Room

2149 days 17 hours ago
Christian_
We have a to see who is SPARED this week and who is SCARED this week.

But before this happens, there was one person that the killer was impressed by. Which was....
Eric (EM002)!
2149 days 17 hours ago
EM002
What
2149 days 17 hours ago
Christian_
Now for the rest of you on how the killer managed to kill Husein...

Dear Guests,

Paranoia. Everyone experiences it, some to varying degrees. However, this murder’s backbone all relied on the fear of death, and ironically enough, that same fear of death is what ended up causing it. You all noticed we had a delicious sushi fest after the conclusion of the Spared/Scared ceremony. Not fearing a dish that was being served to everyone, Husein made sure to eat up and even brought some leftovers, however after going back to his room he found a nasty surprise. I hand wrote a note, specifying that the delicious sushi he had consumed was made of pufferfish, and unless he managed to find the poison I laid out for them, they would die in 60 minutes. Not even pausing to consider that I may have been lying, Husein instantly ran out to the barn, not even putting on shoes and getting mud all over their feet, to find my trap waiting for them. When Husein arrived, they saw a seemingly innocuous pinata that had a spray painted sign saying “Open me for a surprise! :)” and a metal bat lying next to it. Husein grabbed a nearby hatchet and cut down the pinata to make it easier to open. After making his job that much simpler that though, he took the nearby metal bat and swung down with all his might. Tragically for Husein, that was about the very worst thing he could do. For see, the pinata was really just a basketball covered in crepe paper, and swinging a metal bat with that much force down on the basketball just caused all that force to rebound right into poor Husein’s face. The extreme force was enough to crack Husein’s skull and cause severe internal bleeding. Due to the nighttime nature of this crime, no one happened to stumble in, and Husein soon died afterwards. I then walked in and decided to spice up the crime scene and managed to carve some symbols into Husein’s body. The best part? Husein wasn’t even poisoned. While pufferfish are extremely poisonous upon consumption, there’s no known injectable cure for the toxin anyway. Anyone who investigated the body saw no sign of poisoning, but just the mere thought of being poisoned was enough to convince Husein that they had been, and inevitably sprung the trap that led to his true cause of death.

People like to say not to let fear run your life. Unfortunately for Husein, they let fear run them straight to the grave.

Cordially,
The Killer
2149 days 17 hours ago
Christian_
With those details out of the way, lets see the fate of the rest of you

*Hands Out Cards Concealed in Envelopes*

There are only 3 players being scared tonight.

Any volunteers?
2149 days 17 hours ago
Christian_
AlexTheGreat (Alex)
Spared
2149 days 17 hours ago
Christian_
OATTY3 (Matty)...
Spared
2149 days 17 hours ago
Christian_
bambinoswag (Chase)...
SCARED
2149 days 17 hours ago
Christian_
TheEclipse (Joey)...
SCARED

Which means that WitZ (James), you are SCARED. (oops its late)

SCARED PLAYERS

bambinoswag (Chase)
TheEclipse (Joey)
WitZ (James)

To my three scared players, within the next 24 hours, one of you will become the killer's next victim. Those results will be held off until we are ready to start the next investigation.

Everyone else, you are safe.

You are all free to go.
2145 days 19 hours ago
EM002
I'm feeling in the mood for champagne today
2145 days 19 hours ago
Christian_
WEEK TEN- SCARED/SPARED CEREMONY

Hello Everyone!

Congratulations on an amazing final investigation! Tonight, we are going to have a toast.

Let's toast to the life of James and your futures in this game.

Cheers!

*Toasts With Glass*
2145 days 19 hours ago
EM002
*toasts*
2145 days 19 hours ago
Christian_
We have a to see who is SPARED this week and who is SCARED this week.

But before this happens, there was one person that the killer was impressed by. Which was....
bambinoswag (Chase)!
2145 days 19 hours ago
EM002
Huh
2145 days 19 hours ago
Christian_
Now for the rest of you on how the killer managed to kill James...

Dear Guests,

The stress of this game...can get to people. And stress can cause different reactions in different people, and under the fear of stress, some tend to take their own lives. That certainly seemed to be the case with James after we discovered their body hanging from their ceiling fan. However, this was just a mere illusion I cast over you all in order to lead you to that conclusion. James’s reaction after being scared was far from a composed one. Freaking out over his presumed likely death, he retreated to the solitude of his room, where he locked the door. However, upon attempting to get ready for the night, he noticed the homemade noose hanging in his closet. Knowing now he was definitely marked for death, James ran out of the room, unknowingly springing my trap even moreso. As I lurked near his door, I swung with a metal bat and connected with the back of his left knee as he ran out, instantly bringing James to the floor. Stuffing a ball gag in his mouth to prevent any sound, I promptly dug my knee into his back and wrapped another homemade noose around his neck and promptly pulled back, strangling the life out of James. After I was sure he was dead, I dragged the body back into his room and began staging the scene. Wrapping the noose around the ceiling fan, I brought James’s body up and turned the chair upside down directly above, a position that gave the appearance James used it themselves, but upon closer look, was completely illogical to use as a stepstool. That and the fact James’s neck was not broken all pointed to the fact that James was indeed murdered. The closet noose provided a further red herring, while I simply rolled the ball gag under the bed. I did however, provide an additional clue with the suicide note, as the only capitalized letters of each sentence spelled out the words ROPE COZEN, meaning to trick or deceive, which was exactly what this murder-suicide was intended to do.

James’s deceptions in this game caused great confusion in this game, which made it even more fitting that they should carry on with his death. Hopefully, they didn’t manage to ensnare you as their latest victim.

Cordially,
The Killer
2145 days 19 hours ago
Christian_
With those details out of the way, lets see the fate of the rest of you

*Hands Out Cards Concealed in Envelopes*

There are only 2 players being scared tonight.

Any volunteers?

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!