This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge #9

Topic » Challenge #9

1344 days 2 hours ago
Kennel123
LIVE Monday @ 8pm EST. Hosted by Zach!
1342 days 22 hours ago
Nelson
Here
1342 days 22 hours ago
J2999
Here
1342 days 22 hours ago
Christian_
_!
1342 days 22 hours ago
FairyBoss
hi
1342 days 22 hours ago
Arris
hiii
1342 days 22 hours ago
FireX
Here
1342 days 22 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Welcome to today’s challenge, today you are playing “hang on tight” and here’s how it works:

You will all begin the challenge on your pole and once I say “GO” the challenge begins. Every time the “GO” post hits a 5-minute interval (5mins, 10mins, 15mins, etc.) you must post “hangs onto pole.” If you post before the 5-minute interval or after, you are eliminated from the challenge.

We will be leveling the playing field tonight. Since team black has only 2 members left on their team, I need 2 players from team red and 2 players from team blue to step up and play tonight — this is a 2v2v2 challenge.

This is a good old-fashioned endurance challenge, so this will continue until one player is left hanging on their pole, claiming safety for their team for the round. The two losing teams will have until 7pm EST tomorrow to vote someone into tomorrow’s Gulag. The Gulag will be at 7:30pm EST, followed by challenge #10 tomorrow at 8pm EST.

Any questions?
1342 days 22 hours ago
Nelson
Pero like are they even here?
1342 days 22 hours ago
FairyBoss
is someone from the US here? lmfao its almost 2am here so idk how long ill be here
1342 days 22 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
We will see if anyone else arrives before 8 EST and then take it from there
1342 days 22 hours ago
Nelson
Ok well I’m participating for Blue 🖐
1342 days 22 hours ago
bamold1999
Hi
1342 days 22 hours ago
Christian_
I’ll do it for blue o_O too
1342 days 22 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
ok ! Seeing as it is 8:00

who is playing for each team?

Automatically, Jonathan and X will play for Black
1342 days 22 hours ago
FairyBoss
Tylor wanna play?

open group

KTCS 9: The King's Palace

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!