This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Vote

Topic » Jury Vote

2015 days 19 hours ago
FrenchMaid
Hello guys, yeah no im not gonna do a video LOL.

Anyways,

I felt that my invitation to participate in this season was already a “wtf” moment. I believe I fall under “RSF winners who did not deserve to win” because let’s face it, being Splozojames’s partner in redneck island 1 did not help my credibility. So already going into this season, I felt out of place against some of the most iconic RSF winners in history.

Stage 1, I knew I either had someone give me a keycard OR i have to earn it in the last stage. Let’s be honest here, I’m no comp beast, or at least not as good as some of yall. I knew going into this season, I had to rely more on my social/strategic side to make it far in the game. I knew i can’t Ethan’d, Splozo’d, Piddu’d, Christian’d, etc. my way to the end. I made sure to lay low in stage 1 until the very last opportunity to get a key card because I knew already by that time, all the strong competitors already earned a key card- so my competition is much easier. Really there isnt much to say in stage 1. My alliances at the time were Lalisa, Patrick, coolexchangestudent, Christian, rodrigo, Ethan, Splozo, and Brittany. I also had a close relationship with Wyatt, which really helped me in this game because i do believe no one had a clue we were close to begin with. More on that later.

Stage 2 is where I believe I showed how good of a player I am in terms of social/strategy. I knew i was disposable and an “easy elimination opponent”, so I knew I had to pick a team that I was part of the majority alliance, but also with people who I wouldn’t mind facing in an elimination comp. I also used my charm to make sure Christian didnt get alot of strong players, because let’s be honest, I obviously needed the stronger team. I believed my team was god-tier and we dominated in all of the daily challenges.

Stage 2 I set myself up in the middle, because that prevented me from ever being voted into the elimination AND I was seen as a valuable vote for both sides.  I knew in the long run by playing both sides, i would either be screwed over because I didnt really stick with a side, OR i would be screwed over because i didnt have strong connections. Either way, I knew this was my best option because I know im not a strong competitor, so I really had to use my social/strategic side to further myself in the game.

The only real threat I had in stage 2 was Bobrocks, because he threw my name out. So when both sides didnt trust him at all, I took that advantage and “flipped” the vote to send him in the elimination comp. I also didnt vote in Ethan because we were aligned and I trust him more. Plus his vote steal was too good to not sabatoge.

My secret alliance with Wyatt is what I believe helped the most in my social game. We were essentially on a Skype call every night exchanging information from both sides, comparing notes on what certain people said, and making decisions that will benefit BOTH of us in the future. No one had a clue we were this close, which will probably shock alot of you now that you’re reading this lol. Our close connection steamed from TTRS: LOTH2 - my very first group game. We have great chemistry and worked very well together. We decided to reunite this season and keep the #BlueBarracudas alliance a secret. Towards the end of our run, I can sense the tension from Wyatt for not voting in Ethan, but I believe it was best for MY gameplay to keep Ethan longer. This is where I also believed it was time to expand my alliances and branch out more to other people.

Going into stage 3, I had amicable connections with everyone but Nick, that’s why I decided to pick Nick as my partner. I knew he was a good competitor and I also know that we had no communication at ALL in this game, even when we were secret partners! I paired up with him just also to protect my ass in case he has power and decided to go after me. Honestly, i’m so happy I partnered up with Nick because he was such a great partner and not once were we going to double cross each other.

Stage 3 I believe was where I showed myself that i am truly a competitor and proved to people that I am not weak in challenges. I beat Brittany and Nolan in back-to-back eliminations. I really believe that people underestimated me as the weaker opponent, but those two eliminations and in stage four against Eric, proved why I deserved to be in the final 3.

I didnt end up in the final 4 as a “fluke”, or i was able to slide by to the end. No, i paved my path to the finals with a  strong strategic gameplay in stage 1, strong social awareness in stage 2, and a strong competitive showing in stage 3 and stage 4 to get me to the final 4.

I stayed true to myself as a person and I played this game to the fullest. I am asking you jury to award me with the medals because I believe I EARNED my way to the final 4 and inevitably final 3. I am more than happy to answer your questions so please dont hesitate

I truly love everyone in this game (even you bobrocks), and I am so happy to be part of such an iconic season.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/TautTestyDartfrog-max-1mb.gif
2015 days 19 hours ago
Ethan000
7 hours 16 min agoTimster
*Jacob, Christian, Nolan, and other closeted Ethan sheep's proceed to save video before it's deleted so they can jerk off to the video forever*
7 hours 5 min agoChristian_
ew no thx I don’t want that crackhead’s video corrupting my phone!
6 hours 41 min agoLaFierceBrittany2
ok so CJ and Piddu are probs already getting my medals but let’s see what they have to say anyway!!
6 hours 13 min agosemajdude
ok so CJ and Piddu are probs already getting my medals but let’s see what they have to say anyway!!
5 hours 44 min agoAbsol
ethan how can i not watch 10 seconds of your video before having to pause because the cringe is too much

https://i.giphy.com/media/1fnZ1GW5tylQifnZyj/giphy.gif
2015 days 18 hours ago
BBlover96
My vote is 100% locked
2015 days 18 hours ago
Ethan000
Okay so since apparently a lot of ppl are salty I didn't mention them as much in my video, I guess I'll go more into detail about ALLIANCES I was in and people I worked with and such when I get asked questions later 😂😂 I just really thought I was taking forever in the video, I def could've made it like 20 min but that would've been unbearable. I was just strictly keeping it to things I did, etc.
2015 days 18 hours ago
Christian_
@ me next time ethan since apparently all the time we spent together merited "and then i beat christian in the elim!!! xd"
2015 days 18 hours ago
splozojames50
my question goes to piddu

would you like my medals?

https://68.media.tumblr.com/6b6f0011a88b38e1c0a0503635225675/tumblr_inline_ob0jhexCRr1sa0fgf_500.gif
2015 days 18 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Wow yall are trying so hard, I'll read this tonight.
2015 days 18 hours ago
BBlover96
Well at least I’m not bitter Ethan, because I didn’t even watch it
2015 days 18 hours ago
Ethan000
Oh that's fine
2015 days 18 hours ago
nbkiller
Hi semi-finalists, I want you three to know that all of you have a shot at my medals and that my choice is up in the air. I have simply one question to all three of you:

Even through all the competition and backstabbing, in the end, we all play these games to have fun. What was your one favorite moment in the game? This could involve you, or even circumstances that you witnessed, etc. I am not looking for something that helped you in this game (although props to you if it did), but I want to know where you had the most fun.

Best of luck to the three of you!
2015 days 17 hours ago
Piddu
@Nbkiller

You might not like this answer, but I think my favorite moment in the game was when Jayson threw the third challenge in phase 2.

I'm not sure how true it is but I was told that Ethan was hardcore bragging about how he got half our team to throw. When I asked the other group on Red (we had to divide ourselves into two groups), how they were doing, they gave me BS answers so I called people out for throwing in our team chat. I believe I was like "I know what's up." Jacob told Splozo he wanted to play too so it was frustrating people asked to play just to sabotage (if he did).

Then after the challenge, it was revealed Jayson had completely sabotaged you guys, which felt like it was karma hitting Ethan and the people on our team that threw in the face. People were okay with Ethan getting half the red team to throw if it meant me and Splozo go in but then when we did the same thing, it wasn't okay.

And for fun, my second favorite moment was pulling the double-cross. Part of it was I was going through a rough patch and to have one thing go right, meant a lot, part of it was I was on the outs and not a single person wanted me to get that double cross, and part of it was it meant I avoided another elimination after people had claimed I was lucky to have avoided eliminations all season. It fit the narrative perfectly.
2015 days 17 hours ago
Piddu
@SplozoJames50 - Yes
2015 days 17 hours ago
Ethan000
Before I answer any questions let me get this straight:

Let me just point out that I was not AT ALL bragging about anybody throwing what-so-ever, if you were told those words then I can't say you didn't hear them, but that doesn't mean that the action behind them was true. I'm actually a very humble person, and I wouldn't outwardly express something like that because I'm not a dick lol. So idk where you heard that but I don't appreciate having a negative light shined on me at all, but especially for something I didn't even do. I meant to point that out in your speech when you said it but I was gonna wait till after CJ posted his.
2015 days 17 hours ago
Ethan000
And you did say you weren't sure how true that was, and I appreciate that but I just wanted to let that be known to everyone.
2015 days 16 hours ago
Ethan000
I also want to say that regarding the whole throwing situation, the reason WHY Jayson would not have been going in had we won the challenge, is because our ultimate goal was to get Splozo vs Piddu in the next elimination (in the next round that ultimately didn't end up happening). We weren't willing to give the Red Team Jayson by risking him winning that elim and defecting, basically giving the side we weren't a part of a majority since the numbers were so tight that stage. THAT is why it was set up to be Nolan vs Rodrigo because we thought that was our best bet at gaining the majority numbers-wise. Assuming Nolan would've won, he then would've defected and given the side I was on the majority on that team aswell. It was high risk for high reward, but that's the game I think myself and other people on my side were willing to play to propel our games even further.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!