This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination 9

Topic » Elimination 9

2080 days 6 hours ago
Piddu
Who threw you to the curb tho? Like you say it was directed to everyone when only 2 people threw you in. The rest of us are just bystanders.
2080 days 5 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
I was mostly referring to Redneck Island 1 (?) with that comment. I’d just rather stay away from that group after what I’ve personally experienced, hence why I chose to work with our group & went against the dark side.
2079 days 20 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Give me your points pls Brit
2079 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
Elimination Results:

LaFierceBrittany2 vs. FrenchMaid

Both players started the Elimination and finished it however both racked up a lot of penalties.

LaFierceBrittany2 did not send 389 of the 500 mails required thus earning 389 1% penalties.  In addition 300 of those 389 missing mails would have been sent during a break period as it was done all at once since she mailed from 111 straight to 500 with mails 112-200 skipped but technically not during a break period.  Thus, she earns 300 50% penalties.

FrenchMaid did not send 140 of the mails required thus earning 140 1% penalties.  In addition to those 140 mails, 60 mails that were sent were also during a break period totaling 200 50% penalties.

The runtime without penalties from start to finish not counting break periods was:

LaFierceBrittany2 - 6 hours, 13 minutes, 51 seconds
FrenchMaid - 26 minutes, 19 seconds

After factoring in penalties the final times were:

FrenchMaid - 74138.4 CENTURIES (yes centuries as in 100 years)
LaFierceBrittany2 - 2.29316 x 10^49 CENTURIES

For that matchup if one player had simply just finished the Elimination without any penalties they would have won handily but ultimately there is a winner despite very poor performances from both of you.

FrenchMaid has won this Elimination.  FrenchMaid wins this Elimination and earns 40 bonus Leaderboard points as well as half of his opponent's Leaderboard points. 

I am sorry LaFierceBrittany2, that is the end of the road.  You have officially been eliminated from RSF Season 50: Clash of the Champions.  I hope to see you in the future. 

LaFierceBrittany2, after being eliminated you must now choose any other player(s) still in the game to leave half of your Leaderboard points. To be clear you can leave them all to one person or divide them up between multiple people. You must do so ASAP or you do not get to leave the points to anyone.
2079 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
Elimination Results part 2:

semajdude  vs.  nbkiller

Both members in this match-up completed the Elimination.

Only nbkiller incurred penalties having 3 numbers missing for 3 1% penalties but it did not ultimately make a difference in the result.

The final times were:

nbkiller - 25 minutes, 17.63 seconds
semajdude - 58 minutes, 11 seconds

With the fastest time, nbkiller has won this Elimination.  nbkiller wins this Elimination and earns 40 bonus Leaderboard points as well as half of her opponent's Leaderboard points. 

I am sorry semajdude, it was a valiant effort but tonight it was not enough.  You have officially been eliminated from RSF Season 50: Clash of the Champions.  I hope to see you in the future. 

semajdude, after being eliminated you must now choose any other player(s) still in the game to leave half of your Leaderboard points. To be clear you can leave them all to one person or divide them up between multiple people. You must do so ASAP or you do not get to leave the points to anyone.
2079 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
Since both members of Orange survived, they will remain Orange
2079 days 15 hours ago
semajdude
Al my points to patrick319 eventho hes just gonna be an ethan sheep yawn
2079 days 11 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
All of my points are going to Piddu. Thanks for being such a good support system and friend, it was needed this season!! Hope to play with you in the future ❤️
2079 days 11 hours ago
Patrick319
https://78.media.tumblr.com/2f113b179b0948b5dbf3b98939d2b079/tumblr_nbcmojwKXe1sqbiv1o5_250.gif
2079 days 10 hours ago
FrenchMaid
Stone Cold Steve Austin: "but ultimately there is a winner despite very poor performances from both of you."

FrenchMaid - 74138.4 CENTURIES (yes centuries as in 100 years)

https://i.imgur.com/Muu10M9.gif
2079 days 9 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Ok fuck you Brit u dumb cunt
2079 days 9 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
I can now see why you leave before round 3 most games
2079 days 9 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
You never talked to me personally, what’d you expect? LMAO

“Good luck in elim! I rly need you to come back in the game” like WHAT? That’s literally all you sent me since the beginning of September. you really think you deserved any of my points? Gtfooooo fake ass
2079 days 8 hours ago
Piddu
It really hurts me that people are saying I'm the reason why teams went after Britt. I never talked to Orange/Black/Blue or Ethan about throwing Red in.

My convo with Splozo was defending Red.

The truth is that Semaj was on the bottom of the other group and no matter who was going to be partnered with him, he was going to go in.
2079 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
LaFierceBrittany2 has left her share of points to Piddu

semajdude has left his share of points to Patrick319

To the rest of you, your next challenge will be posted tonight but won't be available to play until Sunday. Ot will require you and your partner to be online together so start discussing when you both can be online together.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!